I really want to trust that the polls have been rigged lately. But WTF is happening?

I really want to trust that the polls have been rigged lately. But WTF is happening?
A day after Donald Trump declined to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan in his upcoming primary election in Wisconsin, Mike Pence disagreed by offering his own endorsement. "I strongly support Paul Ryan, strongly endorse his reelection," Pence said in a phone interview on Fox News today. "He's a longtime friend, he's a strong conservative leader. I believe we need Paul Ryan in leadership."

This might seem small but there is a serious rift going on in Trump's campaign right now. WTF.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump isn't making it to election day. He's already a pariah in his own party. There will be a new nominee once he steps down.

He already destroyed the republican party from the inside.

He's mission is complete.

Mitt Romney is gonna take over. Just one more week left for Trump.

there wont be one million years of jews there will be maybe 1 or 2 more

Truly horrifying

not even that far fetched. but trump will hate it.

No one will admit to a pollster that they are voting for Trump. I only admit it when I'm drunk. My hope is that all of the people that are on the fence will come around for one reason--SCOTUS.

Got a source on that?

You just can't have someone "take over" when Trumps already the nominee. Such a stupid comment.

Is all of our work seriously just going down the drain?! Fuck this

Pence endorsed Ryan because Trump told him to endorse Ryan.

That was the whole point of choosing Pence--Trump can keep up his rogue image, while Pence smooths things over with the party.

>not even that far fetched. but trump will hate it.
Trump hates a lot of things. Like gold star families and babies. That's kind of the problem.

This, Pence is the straight man and Trump's a maverick rock star.

this... i wish people would actually read further than the headlines before trying to concern troll

so....the whole point is complete and utter failure ??
such a disaster. such stupid logic.
fuck this trump campaign. fuck here. I can't take it.

Mike Pence literally said "Mr. Trump encouraged me to endorse him" or something close to that when he gave the endorsement.

more lies and spin, sage

where the fuck have you been?

Either this is true, or it's more shilling. And when you look back at all the kike trickery in history, this fits. Divide and conquer.

Until he actuakly loses, he can still win. Don't lose hope and still vote for him.

Fucking NEWT gingrich is backpedalling

bern victim level delusion

drumpf is done. sorry.

Calm your tits. Trump made another series of baffling statements that would ruin any other candidate's political careers, but in two weeks he'll be fine. I don't know if you just got here, but this has been going on for over a year now.

You mean Hillary's mission

What's the purpose of not endorsing Paul Ryan?

>ITT: wishful thinking
abandon thread

Ohhhhhh, Trump wanted to appear like his campaign was falling apart on purpose. Got it

>this

except we all know the answer. selfish revenge for ryan not endorsing him.

If Ryan loses, they can't blame it on Trump's endorsment. Also he's just fucking with him, since Ryan did the same thing when Trump got 1237 delegates.

Holy fuck. I think this is the lowest it has gotten for him. I'm sure he's gonna keep pushing, but I think is chance of winning has gone down the toilet. Between MSM backed Hillary and MSM itself, they are on secret weapon-tier. I wish he'd just stop saying reckless shit for them to take and tarnish his image but he insists on continuing. We'll see what it does for him.

Can the GOP actually re-nominate someone else to represent them?

I feel like picking someone else at this point would guarantee them a loss in November.

You're retarded, leaf

Reminder this all literally nothing if you watch the videos. The media is whipping up a controversy, the fact that that wispy fivehead manlet running the RNC is undermining Trump right now is hilarious, what a little faggot, literally sabotaging the race for nothing. This is just scum tier reporting from all of the media right now.

Newt needs to keep his fat fucking mouth shut too, what the fuck is with these establishment faggots, of course the Democrat media is going to play up everything they say that's not good about Trump.

Trump is only supposed to attack Hillary, and rely on the Republican/conservative machine to attack everyone else. Attacking his own party, however passively-aggressively, is beyond-the-pale. Nobody sane can possibly be advising him to do this stuff, so either his handlers don't know what's going on, or he doesn't.

Ryan is a cuck faggot with No balls who will sit there jacking off while Hillary burns the constitution for 8 years

they will give money to johnson and hope to god hillary and trump dont get to 270. then pick johnson or hillary.

>In endorsing Mr. Ryan, Mr. Pence said: “I talked to Donald Trump this morning about my support for Paul Ryan, our longtime friendship. He strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday’s primary. And I’m pleased to do it.”
Straight from the horse's fucking mouth.

Dominating the media cycle, just like every other self-inflicted scandal. It isn't a serious feud; Trump knows Ryan is going to win reelection easily anyway and just reversed Ryan's own statement refusing to endorse Trump during the primary.

You do realize that you need at least some positive media coverage to win right? Kikebart alone won't cut it. Normalfags get all of their information from the media

Just more proof that he's intentionally sabotaging his own campaign. He's friends with Hillary after all.

Nearly all of this stuff looks like non-issues to me. The same thing happened when UKIP started getting big here but it had the opposite effect.

Guys like I'm worried
First the KFC then Ryan and now all these ctr shills are taking my safe space
I don't want trump to drop out but it's not looking good

Alternatively, kick Trump out, put up someone else since they know that they can't beat Hillary this time, and remind voters in 2020 that they "saved the world" by kicking Trump out.

Does everyone forget that Ryan said the same thing to Trump? That he hadn't decided if he was going to endorse Trump or not. Trump is just returning the favor. Like Ryan, Trump will eventually endorse him.

The only hope for you is if another major scandal on Hillary comes out.

Next time, get a guy who seems truly serious about what he's doing. Also, drop the two-party system. You need at least 5 to have more minor candidates pushing the issues.

Now, support your eurobros. 2017 France is gonna be YUGE

Kissing him at the convention made him cranky

>Mike Pence disagreed by offering his own endorsement. "I strongly support Paul Ryan, strongly endorse his reelection," Pence said in a phone interview on Fox News today. "He's a longtime friend, he's a strong conservative leader. I believe we need Paul Ryan in leadership."
>
>This might seem small but there is a serious rift going on in Trump's campaign right now. WTF.

Wew lad, Ann Coulter predicted this kind of betrayal would happen. expect Pence attacking Trump later to salvage his own career and get the approval of the (((NEW YORK TIMES))).

Where do these shitposts come from. A jidf bot captain from terminator times

so obvious dude

I know. All the mainstream outlets have been doing this since the beginning though. It's just now for some reason it's working even though it's all made up.

What has he said that was bad?

>"Get your screaming crying baby out of here I'm trying to have a rally"
>accepts Purple Heart and makes light banter about "I always wanted one, this was much easier"
what a controversy
>That guy that used the memory of his dead son to make a political point at the DNC, why didn't his wife say anything? Pretty much all of the other people that came up to the podium spoke. That was kinda weird.
OMFG PISSING ON A DEAD SOLDIER'S GRAVE
>dude is an actual Sharia law scholar or some shit
>Trump 'stumbles' on Ukraine
>doesn't actually stumble on it at all, gives a better policy platform than Obama or Hillary have

Goddamnit I hate the media so fucking much right now, the "controversy" is all at best greatly exaggerated or more likely just outright fabricated. People really are still plugged in, none of this matters at all except for the image they've been able to give him from it.

Gingrich didn't fucking say he was unacceptable. He was describing the unfavorability battle between Clinton and Trump and was saying that right now Clinton's campaign in the media is succeeding at making Trump appear more unacceptable. Then the very same media took his quote and fucking distorted it into anti Trump bullshit.

It's their party. They can do what they want.

lol

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn

the GOP neocon establishment shills (of which Mike Pence is a member) are working to fuck Trump over, together with the democrats and every media organization in the country. it's a miracle he's made it this far.

They don't have to agree on every issue. In fact it's probably good if they disagree a lot so people can say "Trump acts insane but his VP is pretty smart so Trump must be smart by correlation."

lol look at this trumplet kikebart delusion. sorry about your fee fees

We are in a fucking hugbox glass house that vaguely represents the opinion of maybe 10% of the population at best.

Most normalfags dislike Putin and think he's a North Korea tier Evil Tyrant.

Normalfags think that Trump accepting a Purple Heart is bad taste because it is awarded only to those injured in the line of duty, shellshocked/PTSD.

Conservacucks probably would have used a Khan like shitskin kebab at the RNC if Yeb or Cruz won the nomination. His son died for America. He's shitskin, Muslim and Muh constituion. It hits on all of their magic soil magic paper narratives.

Why the fuck would he throw out a fucking baby?

Your not providing a counter argument, so I take it your just wrong. I don't even like Trump.

can they kickout trump? that would cause such massive outrage that they would lose the house and senate along with the presidency.

This is precisely the sort of thing I bring up in conversations about Trump: that the media is putting enormous amounts of spin on every snippet they get. Trump knows they do this and flat out admits that's why he still uses Twitter the way he does - for easy attention.

Previously I was remarking about how every major politico accuses Trump of doing or thinking of doing things that the accuser has already done.

I'm now urging people to sit down and watch his whole speeches, appealing to truth-seeking.

It gets frustrating when I run into a handful of liberal friends that treat celebrity opinion pieces and "people are scared" stories like they're factual reasons to be anti-Trump, even when they admit that Hillary is a total slimeball.

shill harder
just makes me that much more confident that trump is winning

as opposed to the counter argument of 'shill' and 'cuck'?

The best thing trump can do is to kill conservatism and the republican party. Then after 8 years of hillary people will be desperate for an alternative that the alt right will fill.

(You)

It's the exact opposite of what you're suggesting. The media INVENTS the controversy, and the public follows their lead. Yes, people think Putin is the scary bogeyman ruler of our old nemesis, because people are uninformed idiots. So the media plays on that.

If 10 of the "quality journalism" (what a fucking joke) media outlets all say it simultaneously, the libcucks that think they're so informed for reading (((approved messaging))) read it and get angry for the editors and writers, creating something "legitimate".

THIS

slow and steady wins the race...

The Democrats are to ensure that no one outside of their party can ever win again.

In the DNC leaks it showed dws and others using this tactic. They said Bernie's campaign was in disarray and collapsing around the the California primary. The tactic is used to demoralize to prevent certain people from voting

bring back based guacmerchant

I really want Trump to give Jeb a position in his administration... maybe he could be Trump's court jebster?

The best Guac Bowls are made in the White House. I love Jeb!

>I really want to trust that the polls have been rigged lately.

They are. Just like in 2012. Wait until people release unskewed polls.

Jeb played the fool so he could save us all from behind the scenes. I can't believe I didn't see it before.