What happened?

What happened?

are those little dots on his chest his nips ? lose skin ewwwwwwwwww

That's the classic "fat guy swansong" body. That's as "ripped" as he'll ever get and it'll laat

holy shit, is that really jonah?

that French bitch really made an impact on him

i never saw the clip im too afraid too should I ?

It's not that bad, just spend 30 minutes drafting a brief rundown of what you would do in that situation and it's easy to get through

someone needs to re-align his nipples with his pecs, shit's JUSTed up

Oh look it's this thread again

See

“I found that Japanese food was very helpful to me.”

probably has tape worms from eating raw shit

his nipples aren't even on his chest

Is Micheal Cera gonna play him in the inevitable biopic?

Sashimi is a thing too you know

>yfw he returns to the french show ripped with 2 women on his lap and Pitt and Leo on each side and they make fun of her

HAHAHAH
holy shit its true....WHAT THE FUCK

Fuaark he looks so good!!

look how low his nips are...

>his nipples aren't even on his chest
>holy shit its true....WHAT THE FUCK

Once you get that fat, you diet fast, the skin sags. It's no mystery.

Luckily he can fix it with surgery, but you need to wait with surgery to let your skin retract what it can first (otherwise you can cripple yourself with too taut skin).

He's still not as skinny as he could be either so he might want to lose even more weight first.

I nearly went back to being fat because of this. I legitimately looked better fat than saggy. Luckily my skin could retract quite a bit because I was still relatively young.

Don't get fat in the first place. If you're borderline now, save yourself before it gets worse. I'll never get rid of all the stretchmarks even with surgery.

DEY TOOKER

What did he mean by this?

>photoshop

Thank god for poverty, i will never get fat... horray?

unJUST

Seriously, though, good for him for getting into shape.

My whole body under my clothes is full of stretch marks. Everywhere. Now I don't care because they're white and thin and I have no life, but they used to be blood red and very big. Like 20 times the size they are now.

I got them after my first diet.

>user, lose some wight, you will feel better and look better
>lose weight as a young adult, get stretch marks of hell. think about suicide every day for 15 year and become a fucking recluse

Losing weight ruined my life. I still have nightmares about getting stretchmarks on a visible part of my body. I looked like Kaine in the Spider-Man comics.

How long do I need to eat Subway to look like that?

Whats the point of insulting fat cunts that are trying to get in shape?

>I POSTED IT AGAIN :^)

that nipple placement
he must have lots of skin and stretch marks
good for him tho

you don't get stretch marks for losing weight you stupid fat faggot.

I did. It happens when you lose weight too fast.

Don't get why this guy is a punching bag. He's try to get fit and that's something everyone should aspire to do.

Stretch marks sometimes appear when you rapidly gain or lose weight.

stopped being fat 5 years ago 4, still in good shape

>Weight loss can lead you to gain stretch marks, too. The case here is not the loose skin, although that is another by-product of lost elasticity. When you lose weight, especially at a rapid pace, you are not giving your skin enough time to go back in shape and tighten up. As you age, collagen production naturally declines. This is worsened if you losing more than 2 lbs. of weight every week. This is because your body synthesizes a hormone that breaks off the production of collagen. Less collagen plus the result of the overstretch skin from your previous weight increases your vulnerability of getting stretch marks. The loose skin worsens your stretch marks as it makes them even more pronounced, so it looks like you have more.

Except, just like every weathergirl on this channel, they only kept her for one season. She's nobody anymore.