>never tasted a twinkie
>only know about them because of american 'film'

Other urls found in this thread:

vachon.com/en/pastries/rolls/#croquettes
youtu.be/nqM7AFL4ixA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Turk
youtube.com/watch?v=GVES07wr4FY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Australia really that much of a boring shithole that an Australian would post this?

Finn here, bought them from a shop that sold american shit, they tasted so underwhelming. Just mix some whipped cream and cake base or whatever.

You're not Australian, Billy, you prick.

tried them once as non-american, they fucking suck ass, the cream is like the most artifical tasting sweetness, and the dough is shit tier.

why do so many american sweets/choc suck ass, fucking hersheys tastes like vomits, reeses pieces is sickly, god damn bread is sweeter than coke.

When I was in America I bought a box and threw them out because they tasted like shit. Don't believe the hype

fuck off cloister

>be brazilian
>our copy twinkies are better than the originals

desu I'm not even sure who eats them. Foreigners probably make up the majority of sales.

you guys just take a shit in them instead?

They're not very good anyways, don't bother
t. American

They put HFCS in everything.

They're okay, noting special, you're not missing much.

Hostess snacks are the equivalent of that old happy shopper brand in the UK but Americans eat that shit up

uma delĂ­cia

Only decent thing in my local overpriced American gimmick food shop are the various pop tarts.
In the UK we really only get strawberry and chocolate.

It's just pound cake with cream filling. These are a billion times better especially after you put them in the fridge.

Reese's peanutbutter cupcakes are kinda tasty tho

Twinkie do caca

>be Indian
>never poo in loo
>only know about them because of American 'film'

Is this candy kino?

American here. I've had twinkies maybe 10 times in my entire life they are pretty shit amd the worst amongst the snack cakes we have here. Devil dogs and ho hos are the superior cake item

eat one, its mock cream inside of stale overly sugary bread.

>bread
are you sure you don't mean cake?

Basically the same thing in America

I'm American and I've honestly never had a Twinkie. I see them at stores, but I don't know anyone who actually buys them.

That's the shit right here.

It's nice to see that after watching American movies, you browse an American site, to gain American attention about the research you did on a randumb American snack.

I'm sorry the interest is completely lopsided in your favor. Literally your only exports of note was the term "shrimp on the bahbie", a fictional redneck crocodile guy and 10 years later a real redneck crocodile guy.

they're just fucking swiss rolls man

Did you fucked Rey? :3

so you don't use wifi?

>be brazilian
>take something
>just change white to brown
hmm

Why are you so mad though

thats a twix m8

Though they are iconic they are not nearly as popular as you would expect based on TV and movies, not that many are sold. The company went bankrupt and for a while they weren't even available. Other snacks are much more popular here.

you don't really see those anymore do you. they were pretty common in australia 20 odd years ago though.

Superior cake snack coming through

Even the poptarts tasted really dry in my opinion. Reeses is nice tho.

t. finn

>He doesn't know about Hungry Jack

had these last year, tasted pretty bad desu, i thought they were gonna taste like corn bread; tasted like oil. fUCK you if you like these btw

No offence but rest of the world wonders how the hell can you still be on top when all your stuff has become so underwhelming. Welp, won't be long with ur 56% demographic.

They're fucking gross. Supermarkets here in the UK have started importing things like Twinkies and Hershey's chocolate to sell over the past few years, so I got to try them then. Ate one and threw the rest of the box away.

S'mores Pop Tarts are orgasmic though.

They actually have them at my local IGA, along with other american shit like peanut butter cups, peanut mnms, reeces pieces and that american fluff spread shit.

Every American thing that's supposedly good always turns out to be actually shit.

lol

>snack cakes
>snack
>cakes
Jesus fucking Christ

the ones made in eartern europe, yes, the ones made in my home country.. taste terrible

Well there are only one or two countries in our league. You little guys should up your game next planet.

One of many mysteries that came from American movies...

There's a reason why they call them sliders

Same here in Sweden, some stores might have an imported snacks shelf
And all the American shit tastes like absolute crap

Shut the fuck up you cunt. You don't snack on them 15 of them like a bag of chips, it's just what they're called. It's no different than a fucking donut or a pastry. Well, they're not good, so there's that.

>be american
>have no switches on power point

Once upon a time, going to McDonald's was a status symbol in my country.

Then we gradually understand the meaning of the word "Macjob"

Then Mcdonad's faces crisis and decline worldwide

Then we get to see this movie

Can some americunt please explainwtf peanut butter and jelly is

They do sometimes

peanut butter and jam

for soem reason they call jelly "Jello" and Jam "Jelly"

makes no fucking sense

It's incredibly rough anal sex where poo mixes with blood, hence brown poop = peanut butter, blood = strawberry jelly

How about those Tim Tams and Kinda Surprise.

I tried Hershey's regular chocolate a few years ago and it truly was vile. At first I thought it was off because chocolate shouldn't taste like vomit, but it was in date and it looked fine. I searched on the internet and apparently that's how many Europeans describe the taste.
Reese's butter cups are ok, though.

kinder is a german chocolate and kinder means child

>"jelly"
>complaining about jello
It's gelatin, you child.

And they're banned in america.

What's the name of that delicious twinkie-like cake that looks like a flat hot dog bun and is filled with buttercream? It's 10 times better than a twinkie.

Ah yes, Croquettes. Didn't know it was a canadian import. Fucking delicious.

vachon.com/en/pastries/rolls/#croquettes

what? ive had them here

they were shit tbqh

well why woody harelson btfo so many Zombies just to get one

Essential shocking disappointment in a well known American snackfood kino
Tastes like powder or something.

He's stress eating now that his best pal Mcconaughey is getting better roles

I assume it's just the same as a sponge cake.

I just remember reading tons of twinky comic ads when I was a kid

>never tasted a twinkie
It really isn't that great.

Personally I prefer Ding-Dongs (the old-school ones that were wrapped in foil where the best Ding-Dongs).

they taste like oily/chemical swiss rolls

>the burgers are better at Hungry Jacks
>they're actually significantly worse

>oily

damn that would be disappointing

Subhuman non-americans will never be able to appreciate the joy of the god-given snack food that is twinkies.
youtu.be/nqM7AFL4ixA

Is the misunderstanding that you call jam jelly in the states? If so, I've had a peanut butter and jam sandwich. They're nice.

I prefer going to a bakers and buying a nice fresh cream cake that was made today by a human being, not literally assembled in a factory by a machine a month ago.

What's the deal with putting peanuts in all your candybars americans?

>what the fuck are they eating from the white box with chopsticks

>the burgers are bitter at hungry jacks
>hungry blacks
>discount mcdonalds
I'm fond of Hungry Jack's. Free refills and cheap shit. It's food is satisfactory if you're budgeting. Fast food places are best if you're there with a group of mates.

There's a difference between jam and jelly.

Jam is like a spread. Jelly is more gelatinous, almost like really coagulated blood and usually for kids. However, you'll see people use them interchangeably because they're so used to hearing peanut-butter and jelly so any kind of fruit spread is called jelly.

tim tams are absolute sweetkino

Artificial economy m80, they're having another crash within a decade, screenshot this post. Can't keep taking out all those loans and not expect it to bite you in the arse eventually

I ordered a box online. I'm Norwegian and i've seen them in movies too. I thought they very delicious and would be eating them regularly if they didn't cost 3 dollars a piece.

GOAT and 99% more kawaii

first person ITT that likes them

>When your country's confectionary is so poor you try and claim superiority with twinkies, of all things

American workers eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when on break. They don't wash their hands. They also hae the habit of touching everything for some reason.

Doin't invite an american over to your house, they will take books out the the shelf and put them back inthe wrong place, open your fridge, take stuff out to look at it and leave it on the counter, etc.

As much as I like DDs, I can't argue with anything in your post.

Lol Europeans are so pathetic

>I thought they very delicious
Really? Wow. I don't hate them. I'll eat one if it is available. But I would never refer to them as "delicious".

>I ordered a box online.
You ordered them directly from Hostess? Or is it some other company that makes a similar product?

I honestly don't know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Turk
youtube.com/watch?v=GVES07wr4FY

This shit shouldn't be so delicious, but it is.

I'm more interested in tasting these given their fame on this site.

Is this the designated
>american 'foods' that you see in media that are presented as being great but in reality are fucking terrible
thread?

>the channel from which people become interested to foods has shifted from movies to discussion boards

If you read the back of a Hershey's bar it says something like "Chocolate flavored candy". So fucking gross.

I guess you guys don't have "jelly". Jelly is like a jam but thicker. We have jams too, but it's not the same as jelly. But if you make a peanut-butter and jam sandwich people just call it peanut-butter and jelly anyway. Jelly is just a different type of fruit spread.

Jello is just a brandname for a gelatin desert. But everyone calls gelatin desert Jello because it's the most famous one. Like calling all adhesive strips Bandaids, even though Bandaid is a brandname.

I know man, coca cola coming to finland and the first mcdonalds opening were big milestones in finnish econony. Then came shit like super sized me which singlehandedly destroyed mcdonalds reputation forever. Now you only eat in mcdonalds if you're white trash/hangover.

>be american
>be fat
lmao