What if the physical land that France occupies never existed?

What if the physical land that France occupies never existed?

le monde serait un lieu beaucoup plus foncé

yay, iberia is an island, actually i'll love that

the hole autism fight for the world would have been between the uk and germany or the uk and spain.

I guess Germany would have developed a strong navy

maybe the world wars wouldn't have happened too or they would have just been different.

Rome would have conquered Germany instead and Latinised it, so basically France but a couple 100km Eastward

And Spain would have been Carthago'd

Arabic Iberia

Would we get shit on without France to counterbalance Germany and Spain?

I can’t imagine such an horrible world

ceci

*wakes up sweating profusely*

NOOOOoOoOoOOoOoOOOoOoOOoOOOOoOooOOOOO

Without French conquerors to civilise you, you would be simply an island colony of Germans.
Also, no France = no Charles Martel = Allahu Akbar Europe but 1300 years earlier than when it happened historically

Not necessarily. No France means the Muslims would have difficulty getting over the waves.

maybe if they stuck us in the gap it wouldn't be so fucking freezing up here right now

A sad world

Underwater France is rightful Dutch clay.

Everything from the last iceage onward would be completely changed.
There would have been no repopulation of north-western, northern and central europe following the ice age due to the iberian sanctuary being cut off.

dont kill France, they are our retarded big brother, but we like him though ;-;

Paradise on earth

Spain and Portugal would get invaded and taken over by Muslims

dit

vieze walloon

The British Channel becomes the British Sea

The Amerindians conquer the world because there was no country to stop them from growing too strong.

Spain would have a stronger navy, meaning their armada wouldn't have been destroyed and they might have beaten the English.
Then again, without the Frogs the entirety of British historywould be different.
I guess, most plausably, the Romans wouldn't have bothered with Spain or England, so there would be a Spanish Caliphate and a Northern Pagan Alliance (Northern Crusades and King Harald's conversion in 999 wouldn't have happened, since Rome wouldn't have been as powerful).

kanker drollander, het is tussen mij en schattig Frankrijk

>France is just the land cucked from Frankish sea by proto-colgates.

Best post

Sp*in would never get here because they are now isolated and full of North Africans.

More like Italy would have been the prime world colonizer and everybody else would be trying to cuck them.

>physical land that France occupies never existed
Why is Britain still on the map?

The existance or non-existance of France is irrelevant to our Reconquista. So yes, we would have gone there to you, Rodrigo.

Furthermore, there would be no USA but Los Estados Unidos, so we would STILL be there cucking you.

Unless a chinese-spanish war happens in 1898, in which case we would have fought them till the las estadounidense peseta and the last filipino man.

Either way, a win-win situation, Rodrigo.

Nice thread idea. Someone should do one with US or Russia.