Noki

Find a flaw Sup Forums
pro tip : you can't

Why would a train have an axe??

I actually really liked this movie. A lot of cheesy parts, but I liked the message behind the movie.

>Guys arm out for a few seconds
>It freezes than breaks
Crash the train
>DUDE IT'S HOT, WE CAN SURVIVE LMAO
wut?

>eat babies
>that's fine

>find out your new food is made from insects
>disgusting

The "good guys" literally just doomed everyone including themselves just to see the outside for a moment.

did they ever explain why the train had to keep moving? why not.. just.. fucking STOP? and save the power?

The train would get fresh water which was needed by smashing through the snow banks where Im guessing it gets collected somehow.

Altitude, windspeed, weather

why didn't they just arrange some track in a circle instead of going through all those dangerous overhung passes in the mountains? never mind, i understand it's a fantasy film and it doesn't have to make sense.

I prefer to extinguish humanity than to slave away so some rich fucks can have the time of their lives.

Didn't you hear? The babies were delicious.

The train and track preexisted the climate shift. They didn't build the train specifically to avoid the cold, it was just there at the time.

These are the seven that I remember from watching that shit movie.

1. They seem to move forward a huge number of cars in between shots without us seeing them actually move between cars.
2. Where do the people sleep/shower/go to the bathroom?
3. Lots of meat but no livestock?
4. How did the Korean guy see the plane every year from prison?
5. The prisoner stops using his translator and Curtis suddenly understands Korean.
6. Why a train?
7. How can a train run perpetually? Won't there be problems with fuel? The tracks?

>Train has infinite power
>They don't put millions of microwave oven coils on it to melt the ice thus saving the Earth

Yeah, nothing wrong

>message of the movie
>nihilism

Did I miss something?

The whole movie is a flaw.

The message of the movie was to kill the poor before they destroy humanity

LOOKS LIKE BABIES ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

it wasn't a few seconds, also

the message of the movie was more like "if you
don't stay in your place mankind will perish"

This movie was hilarious

Negro people in the train. Surreal.

The start was very strong, but then got off the rails starting with the kindergarden wagon and it just kept getting worse

Loved this scene. Never really experienced true silence

Overall great movie