/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Comfy Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwZuRF7WBg8
youtu.be/6zXDo4dL7SU
youtu.be/TsVeQnBmp70
youtu.be/atHUYWL1eIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to CTG

So I guess SyFy used to be a braniac science girl who fell to pop culture and lost her way then. Maybe she took it even harder after she lost her degree/"science license"

I wonder if there is anyone who is or can be the Silent Bob to Stoner [as]-Tan's Jay.

Everything went from bad to worse after the incident in the caves of Monte Skull.

History Channel-tan

Now far be it from me to be the party pooper here, but don't 'cha think this is kinda excessive?

Newgrounds?

I'm open to suggestions

I agree as well. Once it went beyond channels that had animation it kinda got down right retarded.

maybe two references, one with only animation channels, and other with the rest

Braniac science girl who one day got dragged to watch a RASSLIN match by somebody more or less against her will and suffered head trauma from a folding chair that was just a bit too slippery from being in the hands of a greased up nearly naked bodybuilder and thus sent flying into the audience. She hasn't been quite the same since.
I remember they played wrestling on the channel some time ago, I honestly don't know if they still are

>tries to be mondo
>every good thing is followed by 5 bad things
>really awkward
Any other ideas?

Kinda, but I'm surprised we've got so much done with very little bitching and general channel wars.

After seeing how the comic-tan thread devolved into company wars faggotry last Tuesday, this thread, with all it's different takes on characters is a welcome relief.

psychotic yandere robot

How's VUDU coming anons

Stop adding for a little while and work with what we have?

Why isn't there alot of love for teletoon in here?
I was thinking of an idea where she forces CN and Boomerang to take her shitty shows for Ramson. CN refuses her offer to stick with ReBoots that are cancerous

Has an anvil to "smith" cartoons and likes telling people to shut up and enjoy her shows

I guess meme loving too.

Yeah, I don't see anyone doing that.

That's the deal, user. we have a Mondo-tan. now she needs a personality

That's a real thing?

Perhaps she could threaten them with a compilation of whip-crack noises?

Yes. It was not good.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwZuRF7WBg8

Teletoon needs the money to survive since barely anyone watches her network . Also meant say Ransom

>I guess meme loving too.
Yeah but really old memes, like 06-11
also she probably is jealous of T.O.M

>a giant wreck of a thread
>one of the cartoon general tan anons comes in to help them
>goes to shit anyway

Comic tans was doomed from the start because of all the company was.
Channels don't really have that problem, and the worst you'll get is the eternal Fox Kids VS Kids WB debate.

I guess the live in Canada is really different because holy shit, most of her shows are... "special"

That's a big pile of crap

about time I put my schlock here for you guys

Im pretty shit desu

>KEN
Who?
That's pretty neat, though.

"C'mon cousin CN, you have a lot of air time, one hour less of TTG isn't nothing... also people LOVES Johnny Test".

gotta pay for those baguettes

I warned you bro.
I warned you.

There are some good shows, but you have to dig through some REALLY bad stuff to find them.

>Who?

exactly

Welcome Ken, that's some good shit right there, thanks dude.

Eh, that's because Teletoon just looks like a gender switched Johnny Test. It's not very creative.

Neither is Teletoon.

AS-tans are cute

SyFy used to show Smackdown, I think. But that became the USA Network's aquisition this summer.

But let's be honest, that's the first thing you think of when you hear the name Teletoon.

although I think the problem is that there's a lot of good tans, and she's among the less popular.

Why aren't there any 4kids lewds yet?

Most of these designs are just for fun. The actual "meat" of channel-tans still really only centers on the main three.

>cute
I want more of this kind of 'cute', please.

Honestly I think of total drama. Then 6teen. Then sidekicks! I didn't even know JT WAS teletoon

Roosterteeth-tan when?

Because that's NSFW
youtu.be/6zXDo4dL7SU

>middle aged man in a dress with halo gun

>stoner [as] is in lesbians with [as]
>tfw i can never smash with stoner [as] now
thanks lesbians, you've stolen yet another waifu away from me

You've got a point there, maybe she needs a redesign, but honestly I like the actual Teletoon

I want to love it my dude, but I can't stop seeing [as] as an amputee the way her knees just stop like that.

you followed my exact line of thought user

When we figure out how to mix in all of their distinct traits and not settle for a giant rooster gijinka.

dude stoner [as] probably fucks anything, even the slime creatures from Nick

also, maybe they are bi :^)

>implying they're not open for threesomes

Alright, what's your favorite channel tan's favorite musical artist?

i like the weird russian posters, thats a nice touch

bi is a thing user, most dykes will get tired of dick for a little while, but they come back soon enough

and with [as] being a stoner i don't think she cares about what she's fucking anyway

Nick-tan
>any band she aired on tv, but is in love with One Direction especially at the moment

you don't understand, it won't be true love
i'll just be the third wheel in their love making
i'll be useless like i am in real life

>Disney-tan
>Pentatonix
youtu.be/TsVeQnBmp70

Then go for Teen Nick, she needs love too

Teletoon doing lewd stuff at teletoon at night or probably trying to compete with [as] and Teen Nick for adult viewership

>dont wanna the third wheel in a relationship with two hot bisexuals

you're dead to me, user

Isn't that Egoraptor's wife?

I got you familia, but please picture this: Teletoon trying to be sexy. just imagine that scene... all the horrible and awkward details, do you really want that?

What do the tans think of web cartoons?

Yes. Not even OR but yes

That would actually be funny in my opinion since she has nothing else going for her. Kinda like picturing a broken person like boxdog or snail from Always sunny in Philadelphia trying to fit in, and no one wants her around them

i've basically become woolie now user
there is no hope for me now
someone save me

CN - Most likely enjoy them if they use or are memes.
Disney - Would find them great targets to gain money by making her own.
Nick - Pic related

>Disney, Viacom, Fox: New business avenues

Excuse me.
Stoner is cute, Fox is sexy, and they are perfect together.

i need to know right now, how much shit do we have for that The N chick, cause i really love her design, looks nice

She's my fave too, but we only have the ones in the booru and these from the last thread:

hmmmmm, it seems like we have little of her in her teenage The N yeas or her noggin years. if i could, i'd draw some shit, fuck me and my limited artistic skills

Don't be so hard on yourself, any contribution is appreciated.

kek
and that chair left a nasty scar on her head, which is why she always has a hoodie on.

poor girl.

Why has there not been a tan yet for the Weather Channel? I kinda want a milf with silver hair and a blue and white umbrella with one of those big 3 button coats and yellow galoshes. And sometimes curled up with a book in a big comfy chair and a bowl of popcorn.

>Weather Channel
How's this one Sup Forums related, baby? Ya'll slipping into some dumb territory.

The problem is with the thread name, desu.

Channel-tans implies all types of channels, regardless of content. It's broader, but also messier. You would need to call this thread Sup Forums channel tans to make things cleaner.

heyy cool. i got OP image. feels nice

What board are you on, son?

Can anyone color this version of teletoon -tan revealing herself.
Also I see what you meant by it would look kinda awkward or uncomfortable, but I still like it

Teletoon at Night-tan's design needs to be inspired by The Dating Guy's lifeless designs

What program are you using?

He's right, though. We should call it cartoon channel tans just to clear up any misconception.

>Someone actually went through with Teletoon Lewds

Delivering on a request from last weekend, with some slight liberties taken from the source material.

Drawfags, is it time?

To draw 4kids' TURE FROM???

Has anyone thought of a tan for One Saturday Morning

youtu.be/atHUYWL1eIU

it should be a hot short stack

nah, dawg

I picture something like a cross between Pepper Ann and Spinelli.

i actually like syfy, nicd job user

OR here. It looks great, Jam.
Thank you!

I certainly didn't expect this to happen... meh, I like it.

cheers mate, thats a nice stoner [as]