The activist that served the DNC with their fraud lawsuit papers "died in his sleep"

The activist that served the DNC with their fraud lawsuit papers "died in his sleep".

This is the 3rd Clinton kill in the last few weeks. Do people really still believe this is coincidence?

How many hundreds more do the Clintons have to kill before normies get it?

normies don't know this information, nothing they read sources it

The propagandist media must be getting paid a fuck ton to be ignoring the fucking GOLDMINE after GOLDMINE of dirt they could report but instead are attacking Trump for eating KFC with a fork

This is the 2nd person this month that died after being involved with this same lawsuit against the Clinton campaign.

They're not even attempting to hide it with a layer of deniability anymore, they're trying to muscle the public into being quiet and letting her be assigned into office

Bump

normies understand that enemies of the state have to be taken care of.

I mean yeah this Clinton stuff is important and all, but he did eat KFC with a fork

With a fucking fork

And the media is just supposed to ignore it? Yeah, no

>They're not even attempting to hide it with a layer of deniability anymore
I wonder why this is, there's so many possibilities

>It's a test to see how (if) people will react to it
>They know the leftist media will never cover the possibility she was involved so it doesn't matter
>Hillary's mental health is deteriorating and overriding the advice of those around her as to how obvious she's being

I wouldn't be surprised if they were all true.

What difference does it make?

No replies to this thread either.

>muh polls
>muh 1 post by this id

Honestly we deserve shillary

He died for her sins.

Clinton probably figured she could just kill Trump, but he's the only candidate bad enough to give her a shot at winning.

i really dont think she can desu
his money and influence is somewhat equal to hers

Finally you made it!
Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Now get the fuck off Sup Forums

If I were to guess, I would say it's not # 3, cause she's probably not the only one in control of this. I think it's a test of how much control they have over people through the media outlets. Almost everyone I talk to outside of this board has no knowledge of any of this kind of thing whatsoever.

All of them. Oh wait...

can somebody add to this?

Sleep apnea is a serious disease.

Maybe Trump does that just so they talk about him.

Hello! We are reporters for Taipeitimes. We have been following this story close. Is there any proof of his death? Any online obituaries? Thank you!

>his money and influence is somewhat equal to hers

How old was he?

bumpin

Bump for answer. Thank you.

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Check back in 12 - 24 hours

bumr

We are always watching. Thank you.