China challenges Australia and prepares for "War at Sea"

>China says Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’

>It said Australia “was at first an offshore prison of the UK and then became its colony, a source of raw materials, overseas market and land of investment. The country was established through uncivilised means, in a process filled with the tears of the Aboriginals. Even with a scarce population and vast land, Australia has disputes with other countries over territory.”

>The newspaper cited debate about territorial claims in Antarctica, in which it claimed Australia sought to avoid arbitration.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/china-says-australia-is-no-paper-tiger-only-a-paper-cat-at-best/news-story/3f4fc06f5926829b8d34ff3dd3a56e2d

>Major Chinese state paper calls for a military strike on Australian ships that enter the South China Sea

>"China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike."

>"Australia has unexpectedly made itself a pioneer of hurting China's interest with a fiercer attitude than countries directly involved in the South China Sea dispute," the Global Times said. "But this paper cat won't last."

businessinsider.com/china-state-paper-calls-for-military-strike-on-australia-ships-entering-south-china-sea-2016-8

>Chinese official: Prepare for a ‘people’s war at sea'

>China had given signs that it had no intention to respect the Hague's ruling, but lately rhetoric has been stepped up a notch, with the AFP reporting that a Beijing minister urged preparations for a "people's war at sea."

>Beijing has even gone as far as to unilaterally announce a "no sail zone" in international waters, which directly violates international maritime laws and courtesy.

businessinsider.com/beijing-prepare-for-peoples-war-at-sea-2016-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKedW8zP99E
youtube.com/watch?v=iRyOWawaT_U
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
theaustralian.com.au/life/personal-technology/australians-pay-50-per-cent-more-for-tech-goods/story-e6frgazf-1226687429151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Vietnam

Go away, Ho Chi Minh.

You wanted to be China's bitch, so don't come crying to us about it.

bump

this is way more important than all the "IM WITH HER LEL" and "Y R THERE SO MANY SHILLS FOR HILL REEEE"

WW3 SOON CUNTS WHOS READY TO KILL SOME FUCKING GOOKS

Yup, mostly because it is possible that we may bantz our way into a third world war.

All I ask Chinese lurkers is to please nuke Melbourne

Do you sub humans have your F-35's yet?
If not, you don't stand a fucking chance.

>Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’
STRAYA LITERALLY BTFO

HOW WILL THIS CUNTS EVER RECOVER?

Sweet pay wall you've linked.

not yet... we were waiting on the green light from the US Airforce which just happened yesterday. Apparently we are getting them in 2018... but obviously we can expedite this in Wartime

can we have nukes now ffs.

fuck the cucks who think otherwise, we have the some of the worlds largest uranium deposits.

>"Y R THERE SO MANY SHILLS FOR HILL REEEE"

Eh, a presidential candidate putting literal propaganda on a website, literally bukkake-ing this board with that shit, is not insignificant.

Nice try, chink.

Fuck off back to China, Kun Shan Chun.

Ho Chi Minh tried to be friend with the US, you let the French come back and chose war instead. We could have been nationalist instead of communist if the number one capitalist country had shown us support.

>You wanted to be China's bitch, so don't come crying to us about it

We were bro with the Soviet and has been at odds with China before Vietnam war was even over. If it is even possible, no one would want to associate with China.

Then, again, why does it matter who I am. Are you ignoring that China is a problem?

murrica will protect us

CHINKS BTFO

>WW3 over a shitposting nation
Even if I appreciate your shitposting, there won't be any war because of australia. Maybe over New Zealand because it's simply more important.

Strong big brother murrika will protect us

Checkmate chinks

obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKedW8zP99E

Excellent.

>I need my valids.

Press F to pay respects to the cunts of straya

we got your back Ausbros.

Aus ship goes down and the US will retaliate in kind.

Doubtful, while we have an "Alliance" with the US they would only really intervene if there was some sort of advantage for them.

I mean their send some sort of throw away force as "backup" but I will doubt we'll fully commit.

Ironically it'll be the Wealthy Chinese that'll be our greatest ally here, a lot of them have a LOT of money invested in Australia so I really doubt it will ever get to a point of full blown War without the upper class kicking up a stink.

going to hurt china really fucking bad.

Vietnam was with the bear, not the dragon

Anyway you lost get over it

prepare your dumb asses for a famine.

China is the biggest threat to Australia. Soon the Chinese government will cancel muh centrelink and force me and other disenfranchised millennials to grow rice for a dollar a day.

Fuarrrk save us amerifats

>china to remove ausfags
I am okay with this.

For the record I'd go to war in a heart beat for the cunts down under.
I don't know why we have plans to go to war with Russia if Turkey gets attacked, but the Canadian government has hardly any plans to handle the South China Sea.

I don't understand why we'd be heavier handed with some Roaches rather than fucking Anglo-bros.

whatever m80

dont care

you poke the emu you're poking the burger, goodluck with that

the only shots fired will be your slope doctors injecting your young in a fleeting attempt at saving their lives from malnurishment.

China already won in Melbourne and Adelaide. The current war is in Sydney where the Lebanese war hasn't even ended yet.

China hasn't been at War with another country for decades.

>Russians Lost to Afgans/Mujahideen, Chechens
>USA lost to Vietnamese and had a hard time with Iraqis
>France lost to Algerians

Australia would BTFO China

YOU WANT TO FUCKING GO YOU CHINK FUCKING SHITS?

How are the Chinks over there? Is there more than you can be comfortable with?

Why are chinks so dead set on gaining access to little fucking islands?

Are they that resource dense? I mean fucking hell they already have a huge landmass as is..

I just hope Hong Kong bros get spared from this mainland dick measuring contest

Fuck China and all gooks.

>Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’
>this paper cat
Seems like China left out "shitposters"

you dumb mother fucker we are centre for science.
>Not japan or China.

We die well you will see what happens.
>you think nuke M.A.D. is bad just you fucking wait.

Fuck you Borislav, just because you exclusively interact with them on this shitty website doesn't validate your opinion of them.

I rip on them on Sup Forums because that's what we do, but literally every Aussie I've ever met and talked to are 10/10 bros. Aussie's are some of the first people I'd pick to go to war with and die for over anyone else.

>itt murica pls halp ya fakkin pooftah seppo cunt

Auscucks are fucking pathetic.

This is almost as bad as North Korea making threats.

t. fakkin pooftah seppo cunt

Chinks bought out the whole country, literally no need to invade something theyll soon completely own

gonna go beat up my chink neighbours lad

>American understanding of history.

Why must you always be such complete ignoramuses? Have you ever considered shutting the fuck about things you don't know about? It would make you seem smarter.

>China criticizing other countries for claiming disputed areas
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Hong Kong
>financial centre
>spared from the wrath of the CCP

Chinese will cleanse the net from

but to be fair the chinks would make better use of australia than the aussies, what with killing every fucking thing on the island, including Abos.

fuck america Ill attack them too.

You cunts are fucking with some powers you cannot even begin to comprehend the only people close are the russians but they are 10,000 years behind.

The next time you will see me specifically will be the United Nations.

>screenshot if you like

Cant wait for all the gook bashing if this happens

>War at Sea

More like death at sea.

There is no possible scenario other than the Chinese getting butthurt and going nuclear, or huddling inside their own borders and SAM/antiship missiles being slowly starved out and blown up by the lucky drone strike.

Depends where you live, East = Chinese population, West = Indians and Muslims...

Most of the whites live in the country now, other than the cucks that live in the Inner East\North suburbs.

Honestly I couldn't give a fuck, better Chinese than Mussies

>t. non-country
Still butthurt after your bum-bum was slapped for chewing gum?

India is now aligned with the USA and the west, that means Australia too.
Ever heard of the Brahmos missile?
Go ahead and take a gander:
youtube.com/watch?v=iRyOWawaT_U
The entire Chinese Navy would be sunk in a matter of hours if mobilized. Oh yeah, and Vietnam is going to be having military ties to India and have these bad boys of their coasts too.

I don't have an "opinion" of them.

They are America's bitches, so their misfortunes naturally warm my heart. That's all.

Do you really think that the current regime in Washington has our back? They pay bribes to 3rd world countries to get their captured sailors back.

>Attacking a country that has defense pacts with every major western power including the US, NATO and fucking Japan.
>Your single largest mineral and natural resource source

Yeah nah you're all shit gook boy. Just try us.

Have you looked at China?
Australia is a fantastic country. It's literally Canada wilderness tier pristine.
China is literally 100% city or village with farms for hundreds of km's.

still mad that Vietnamese farmers with outdated Chinese guns beat you? I understand you, you salty fuck

>mfw Australia becomes the next Ukraine because no one wants to risk WW3 over an island full of killer critters.

I just found out that in addition to banning guns, UK actually bans police batons for its non-police too. that's fucking messed up dude

>Not using the Gif

Fucking chink faggots thinking they can mess with our anglobrothers, they're gonna get rekt.

You're alright Justin.

Scotland also restricts air rifles.

They want to control the sea trade route. The islands is simply "validation" for their claims and forward bases for their control.

We'll just use our massive uranium resources and start proliferating nukes, if the USA wants to break a treaty with us and China wants to break international law, we will too. Within 10 years we could easily have a nuclear arsenal greater than the entire worlds put together.

>tfw I served in the armored regiment in my armed forces
>we have more than 3 military establishments in Australia

Don't worry, China is just beating it's chest. They won't fuck around with Singapore since we have billions of dollars of their corrupt official's money

I'd rather have tons of farms than useless wilderness.

Canadians are also wasting their land. The elites want to replace you already.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Would never happen. Indonesia, Vietnam, and Dutertestan, Taiwan, SK, and Japan would be all too quick to get involved, and together would kick China's ass, even if we got involved (despite both sides being our allies).

FUCKIN COME ON YOU GOOK CUNT YOU WANNA GO CUNT?

>mexico
>talking shit about australia

pick 1 wetback

chang pls

Lol I'd enjoy seeing the salt over that, even though the greenies here would go apeshit

>Implying we would be left alone for 10 years if we did start manufacturing nukes

At least my government isn't as cucked as yours.

Cheers for the support leaf. Pre-Treadu I always felt like Canada was the Northern sibling of Australia.

We'd side with China m8.

>australian war ship enters chinese waters
>gets surrounded by chink ships
>what are you doing here
>im just waiting for a mate

Japanese tourist here

I am with ausbros 100%, smash those disgusting Chinese for me

>China talks shit about somebody else human rights violations
Maybe if russia kills another 50 mil of their own people you can talk shit about them.

Trillions of dollars of trade flow through the SCS every year. Having control over that is a huge political advantage.

Australia has already lost.

FACK OFF CUNT
Aren't you just about to elect
>Dude Gooks lmao

I'm telling you right now you chink fucks, if you touch those shitposting faggots, I will skullfuck you so fucking hard that the anthropologists that find your skulls will think you were caucasian. I don't care if I have to cross the pacific in a fucking bass boat, I will murder my way across your garbage heap until every bit of nerve and sinew is exhausted from my body and the yellow river runs red for a thousand years.

>isn't as cucked
Are you implying the government isn't perfect?
That's 20 more slaps on the bum-bum.

>mfw NZ never shows up

We're not going to war over some penal colony who got too big for its boots.

You cunts made your own bed.

Besides, we're increasingly redundant as a military power. We're losing the ability to fight with "boots on the ground" abroad.

Hope those tin cans you call a navy can protect you from the communists.

In Sydney there are a lot. Hurstville was overwhelmingly Leb but Chinkies etnically cleansed them. City is getting overwhelmingly Chinese too, all public transport is 50% asians, 30%arabs, indians and other brown shits and the rest are either aussies or europeans

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

More qts for me

at least all they have to worry about is the zetas and not tons of poisonous shit

I pick not being ripped off every time I wish to upgrade my computer.

theaustralian.com.au/life/personal-technology/australians-pay-50-per-cent-more-for-tech-goods/story-e6frgazf-1226687429151

>implying they wouldn't intern those fuckers murca style

There is literally no way China would win that war. Both our economies would be fucked.

t. LHL who just suckled obanigger's dick in the DC while defending the TPP

only major cities have chinks. everyone knows rural is the best place to live anyway

> We could have been Capitalist
> If you only followed our Marxist commie leader who got educated off the French taxpayers anyway

deadly unna