Mmmmboyyyy are you fat!

Had pizza and beer for dinner and had leftover piza for breakfast

This messages hits close to home

>pizza and beer

Disgusting

Just finished the episode where he beat the shit out of his Korean boss

I think Thin Tony is my new favorite character

IT'S A NURSING HOME!

Every time I see this picture I think it's some guy standing in Mos Eisley on Tatooine.

LIKE CAPTAIN TIB

This seems right

Why does tony shoot him again?

kek

Because otherwise when Phil found him he would have tortured him brutally.
Tony gives him a quick and preemptive death

He killed Phil Leotardo's brother for killing his friend Angelo. If skinny tony wasn't shot by fat tony tony, Phil would have tortured him to death, instead.

Damn.. why not just pay some good money to get him out the country instead, fuck.

I'm sorry Nuck

GLORIFIED CREW

>i literally never watched season 5

because then Phil would have gone after Tony's crew, turning the crew against Tony. you see this happening in the finale.

The show came out like 20 years ago dude

Fuck you my man

NY would suspect fat tony of helping his cousin escape, they'd probably kill him.

That sounds right.
Sorry faggots, I should just rewatch the show.

Thanks

TO THE VICTOR
BELONG THE SPOILS

Tho Tony could have just kept on feigning he didn't know where he was.
Canada border is so close from NJ anyway...

>Steve Schrippa, Vincent Curatola, and Dominic Chianse outlived James Gandolfini
HOW?!

not an argument

BEFORE AND WAAAY BEFORE

Phil wanted tony gone, but couldn't necessarily do it with John as his boss. If Tony B just disappeared, it would be a good way for Phil to get the rest of NY's buy in to take out fat Tony, even if he denied anything. Tony knew this, so skinny tony had to die.

I think the Vito issue was more thorny than this tho

If only because Vito didn't actually do anything against the family, besides humiliate them with his gayness. Blundetto killed BIlly so Tony couldn't really stick up for him with a straight face.

In one case, you have tony covering for a guy who killed Phil's brother

in the other case, you have tony covering for Phil's brother-in-law, who Phil is after because he's gay

Also, when the Vito thing was happening, John was incarcerated and Phil had more freedom. Hence he simply killed Vito

I think the Vito thing wouldn't have been a problem but the Fat Dom thing was a huge mistake on part of the Jersey family.

Was he the guy who died just because he was cracking jokes on Carlo?

HE WAS A FUCKING WHOORE!

yeah

shove that quotations book up your FAT FUCKING ASS