This man is a total fucking enigma to me

This man is a total fucking enigma to me.

How does a 5'8", no talent fat ass who with ZERO jewish ancestry manage to make millions of dollars playing layabout unfunny fatasses married to solid 8/10 wives who love them in prime time sitcoms?

How do you fail in every respect of the genetic lottery from appearance to personal skills and yet still make such a success of yourself?

he's hilarious

He has hair

No seriously though

He is friends with Sandler and The King of Queens was a huge hit

successfully harness meme magic

He never became a tripfag

Maybe, just maybe life and success is more about the individual than their height or race.

the funniest person on the planet

This. If you AREN'T a Jew, KNOW a Jew.

How much is a soul worth anyway?

Hes actually not ugly

He got famous from his stand up. That's why they gave him a TV show in the first place.

He's likeable and decent comedy actor. Paul Blart 1 and 2 unironically are great feelgood comedies. Only grouchies hate on Kevin James.

Isn't this guy apparently a massive arsehole in real life? From what I heard he gets body guards to clear a room he is about to enter and is often rude.

He's not ugly. In fact he used to be pretty handsome

I don't know who is the bigger jerk, Doug or Carrie.

that's alex jones

Chris Farley died and they needed a fat guy

He falls down and gets hurt

This desu

This.

Maybe he is just a cool guy in real life and people like him

Hahahahahaha

He's reportedly an arrogant asshole and treats people like shit.

With how many manlets there are in Hollywood, it seems to be the rule, not the exception.

I imagine it would be significantly hardler to get cast in the role of an average joe sitcom main character if you were really tall and ripped.

based kevin

He's funny, get over it.

>ZERO jewish ancestry
Maybe because that's Sup Forumstard bullshit you FUCKING RETARD, now go fuck yourself and end your life now you piece of shit

>How do you fail in every respect of the genetic lottery

Have you ever looked at the guy's face? Like the pic you posted?

he might be 5'8, but he's 240lbs stacked and he trained in MMA for a few years with professional fighters for Here Comes the Boom. Dude is a fucking gorilla. Joe Rogan says he would fuck majority of people up. I believe him. Whenever he falls down in his Mall Cop movies, he gets up super quick. Dude is light on his feet.

Holy shit that's a terrible plug job.