Spain HAS no right to pull the 60% meme since they wouldn't EVEN be in the 60% due to their hispanic hispania genes

Spain HAS no right to pull the 60% meme since they wouldn't EVEN be in the 60% due to their hispanic hispania genes

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up, nerd.

You're right because its not even 60%, at this point its probably even less

>59%

kek

I'm not wrong
You wouldn't be in the 59% either

>anglos
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>58.5%

You wouldn't be in the 58.5% either

Spanish Hispanics are whiter than us Hispanics
>%58

>this is considered white in america

I mean, lets be honest, its probably more like 25% at this point

>50% of American babies are non-european today

rip America.

American Hispanics are not Iberians. People who claim actual Spanish ancestry are less than 1% of American population, the rest of """"White"""" Hispanics are spic amerindians who are Castizo at best. United States of America will soon become a Latin American country.

Spain is like a 1% because of UK/French/German expats living there by US Census reckoning.

Pure-blooded Spaniards are considered non-White in USA

Still labeled Hispanic

Those """"Hispanics"""" aren't real hispanics though

They are latino

Who gives a shit? I don't care if US will be 40% "Hispanic" or "Latino" in two decades, it's the same thing.

>People who claim actual Spanish ancestry are less than 1% of American population
>tfw the 1%

49% among babies

Even Germans are less than 15% these days. Everyone is a very special snowflake in the land of the free.

Yes, they do.

Hispanic and latino are not the same thing

You're Russian so you most likely think Spain is south america

Citation needed

The american government labels all spanish blood as hispanic in america

Such nonsensical labeling...

Your gubmint sucks, down with TTIP !

Are you literally retarded? Do you think it's Spanish people from Spain who are emigrating to the United States or something? The vast majority of Hispanics in America are Latinos from Mexico, Central America and the Carribean. Might as well treat them as the same thing. It doesn't change anything except for some 1/16 Iberian fags being autistic about words on the internet. United States are becoming a Latino country, not a Spanish oversea territory.

They didn't do it in 2000 census and back then Spanish were 0.8% of population.

I'm not defending mestizos, all I am simply asking is that we call mestizo mestizos and we call spaniards spanish

that is all I want. There are many white hispanics who don't have mestizo blood. I want you to realize this

I never called Spanish people Hispanic. Neither did anyone on Sup Forums in my memory. I don't even know what's your problem.

Hispanic means Spanish descent and Spaniards are labeled Hispanic in America due to Hispania.

I consider the """"Hispanics"""" you see at home depot to be more indian or Aztec than real hispanic

Yeah, yeah, I know that much. But Spaniards are less than 1% of popualtion of US. Meaning they are less than 7% of """"Hispanics""""". Probably much less considering the spic influx during the recent years. It doesn't matter if America is 20% spic or 19.5% spic and .5% Spanish, doesn't change a damn thing.

Learn some vocabulary.

English had it easier, since they brought their own horsefaced whores with them to America.

America was a mistake

*gulp*

bumpe

In a country of hundreds of millions, those percents make a large amount. Be considerate to white hispanics with green eyes okay

good bait, i give it a 60 out of 100

>Moorish rapebabies

Currently i would say we are doing one of the best job surviving in the west as a nation. The majority of west europe are being diluted beyond salvation and their economies are tanking harder than ours, even whith 20+% unemployment and 30% lower salaries than in 2007.

You guys will meme those economical figures and dismiss my point, but in reality we have been this poor for two centuries and although this is despicable, it didnt destroy us as a nation. Much less was needed for other more "strong" european nations.

Now, although our media are the biggest kikkes i the world and our population dont care about anything so far, we dont have terrorist attacks and we are growing fastest in europe economically, all of this while migrants are actually fleeing from here.

When you talk also with common people you can see the hatred towards niggers and moors. Maybe not in cucklona or moodrid, but spain is a very cuntryside country for a western country and the majority of the population lives in small to medium cities. You might no believe me but ive never seen so hardcore racists remarks here in pol while walking and hearing normies in the streets. Even our gypsies will kill them if a moor or a nigger walk in their neighborhood, and im talking of outright killing, no fuck given.

The gypsies might be a problem but is a problem integrated in the society. They don't interbreed and stay in their neighborhoods ans if you happen to live in one, even if you don't talk to them, they recognize you as a peer and will protect you from robberies or assaults. Its a not growing economical problem that counters moor and nigger possible problem.

I would say you guys are welcome here in Spain, western allies but i hatr you so much for being complete assholes to us for so much centuries to care. I hope french, british and germans die in horrible wars so portugal and us can free europe from filth like you.

Att. A Spanish to eurotards

This.

It's funny to see someone from northern Spain get told he's a spic while someone from southern Portugal is white.

>We
>White
WE WUZ AFRICANS AND SHEIT.
STAY WAY.

The trick is that we're already mixed so we don't care.

>Altamira
We wuz prehistoric and sheit.

>Im-FUCKING-plying celtiberians weren't white
>Im-FUCKING-plying visigoths weren't white
lmaoing at your life

>but in reality we have been this poor for two centuries
This is true

What about your massive braindrain, everyone is leaving Spain looking for a job somewhere else. And no its not just waiters

Shit senpai if i'm a castizo am I considered "white" ?

may I return to the homeland? Will finish my degree in a couple of years.

The Man.

Yes. Go back to congolombia

kek
And this is a tremendous problem that will keep this country fucked up for a long time

This is only true because of the ridiculously high unemployment rates, as soon as dindus begin to fuck up other, more prosperous european nations, they'll come here too. You said it yourself, our media is one of the most dishonest cuckfests in the west and any politician who dares to challenge the narrative will be unelectable (Trump-tier geniuses aside, and there is no spanish equivalent I can think of).

Regarding the hate towards the melanin enriched, it's true at least in part, but this is the norm across europe, not the exception. Pic related.

Also,
>That Germancuck 66%
I guess it has changed after their succesful enrichment, but Merkel would have never flushed her own country if the public opinion on the matter wasn't sweden-tier. Have to keep it under 50% always lads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remenber the Maine America? This is our payback

>5+ centuries of arab and moor invasion over more than half of the peninsula
>we wuz pure whites n shiet
Kek, the whole concept of whiteness in the mediterranean is rigged af sempai

>Mexico invasion is payback
>Islamist invasion is also payback
Ever wondered why every country that betrayed spain is getting muslim'd, is a third world shithole (latam) or mexican'd?

Ever wondered why you don't know the spanish secret service name?

It's called the CNI. I used to teach English there. Most are just bro-tier hackers and cops who watch anime and stuff.

Isnt it GEOs?

That's like the swat.

>Most are just bro-tier hackers and cops who watch anime and stuff.

What the fuck

The greco-italic masterrace once again

>we don't have terrorist attacks

Kek

Centro Nacional de Inteligencia.

It's the Spanish equivalent to the CIA and MI6. It's en route to Aravaca in Madrid. I don't really feel comfortable saying more than that though. Even though I quit with the academy I used to teach at, I did sign a few NDAs and had to do a long ass personal background check to work there. Even though this place is anonymous, IPs can still be tracked and stuff.

They were cool dude. They must doing a good job though considering Central Europe is getting fucked by ISIS, and Spain hasn't had any incidents since Atocha over a decade ago.

They were cool though man. We watched Cowboy Bebop and talked about AI and stuff during class. Like I said, bro-tier.

>american
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

a study proved spain is 20% jewish 80% moorish

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Honestly, is it that they are doing a good job, and Poland is doing a good job, and Hungary is doing a good job or is it mainly that any sandindu snackbars stick out, are challenged and hated and can't come and go as they please like the Paris/Brussels lot?

DELETE THIS

(((NY times)))

This. Tbqh senpai the idea that European Spaniards aren't white, and Anglos aren't white, etc etc is defeatist. It leaves us with cuck swedes, cuck germans and Slavs. Pretty depressing.

Well, considering ISIS wants to reestablish the Caliphate, and Madrid used to be a province of the Muslim empire, and Spain HAS detained several sleeper cells, I'm sure its a mix of both.

Spain isn't a major target, as it's not involved in the war, but it IS a target. Our intel has been more competent than France's, that much is true.

Fair enough.

I'm Spanish, and I'm white as fuck. Sure, brown eyes, and curly brown hair, but my skin nearly pale during winter. I know I'm not Aryan, but I'm still white.

The Slavs are white, and Hitler hated them, yet he liked the Mediterranians, so take that as you will. The Greeks and Romans were Mediterranian no matter how you try to spin it, and Hitler admired both.

Your "whites" would be considered mongrels in southern Portugal.

>Hi-Hitler liked us, you see? we are not subhumans I swear...
Stop being a cuck. Fuck whatever they think about us, we don't need to prove anything.

>hispanic hispania genes
u literally wot

Does the 60% count 'White Hispanics'?

The "arab" "invasion" (not arab and not a invasion, but whatever) had a ridiculous influence on the genetic pool compared with all the migrations to the iberian penĂ­nsula during the bronce age (tartessos, iberians, turdetanos, etc, all with some african background. How are we less european because we don't have the same amount of nordic influence? Last time I checked the place where our ancestors were thousands of years ago is a part of the european continent too.

See Don't even say it's fake, I recognize a few faces there, like Enrique Bunbury on the top left.

Anyone saying Spain isn't white has never been to Madrid.

I don't really care personally, but it's something my white nationalist friend always brings up. When it comes to neoNazi's you just gotta bring up Hitler's word, as it's their gospel.

Mestizo.

I wonder (((who)))

To be fair, pretty much the whole world is a mishmash of various genes from many parts of the world due to migration and conquest. No one is pure anything. This is why white nationalism and racial pride is fucking riddiculous, because after centuries of rising and falling empires, no one is pure anything. Take a DNA test, and you'll see you have genes from surprising parts of the world. They actually conducted a social experiment about this not to long ago, and seeing people get BTFO was great.

If people have white features, they're white, end of story.

nice, you fell for the kike propaganda.

Lewontin's Fallacy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

that's not true for most European nations, in fact, Iberia and Italy are two nations that can trace most of their ancestry to the bronze age and do not seem to share significant amounts of ancestors with the rest of the world in the last 2500 years or so
other Euro nations are a bit younger in that sense but they are at least 1000 years old in terms of significant population shifts

some areas of Europe like Sardinia or the Basque country are even older

Take a DNA test then m8, and post the results. Surely you have nothing to be afraid of if you're so sure.

He just has no clue of what he is talking about. Just ignore.

Are you retarded?
If you fall for kike shit you deserve kike effects aka Africanization.

Then take a DNA test. Or are you gonna tell me that medical results are also engineered kike propaganda?

If you have an African ancestor you aren't pure, recordable ancesors are what matters not some genetic shift in 100,000bc which none of us have a clue what it means, but we know what African ancestors means today.

Retarded Sephardi kike, my ancestors are irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

>Sup Forums actually believes that when you conquer one place, all people in there become rape babies
>le 6 gorillion years of muslim ruling
I dare to say that even Andalucia is whiter than any parte of the USA

60% is from the official statistics and doesn't include the millions and millions of illegals

Iberia wasn't even conquered by Moors, it was a long war like the hundred year's war between England and France that lasted like 200 years.

100 years*

Why do leftards still believe in racemixing during islamic invassion?

Learn some histroy. Our gene-pool have not changed. Yes, we have some levantne blood, from the elder greek and fenician people that came here.

>spain are moors
>spain was conquered

>hat lasted like 200 years.
Closer to 800 years.

>moorish invasion in 711
>muslims expelled in 1490

While the Spaniards hoed out fighting non stop against the filthy Moors, you aren't even fighting the Moorish invasions, really makes you think.

ITT: Triggered Americans

It was conquered you dumb fuck, Madrid is an arab name. Read a fucking history book.

The longer I spend in this board, the more I wonder how people can be so willfully deluded. When did Sup Forums becom stormfront?

I know exactly what you're talking about.

>you're not true white like I am

m8, shut the fuck up. You got some massive insecurities to sort out.

HOLY SHIT
RIP USA

YOU are moor, NOT Spaniards.