THERE ARE NO RUSSIANS ON Sup Forums

The Russians are a figment of your imagination planted in your mind by Hillary Clinton. Pay no attention to the Russians on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/america-welcome-to-the-war-russia-hack-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-democrats-emails/
time.com/4427551/donald-trump-hack-vladimir-putin/
nytimes.com/2016/04/03/world/europe/for-migrants-into-europe-a-road-less-traveled.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/02/07/russia-having-success-in-hybrid-war-against-germany/
en.news-front.info/2016/07/22/russian-fm-says-migrants-behavior-in-europe-provokes-islamophobia/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4bs0kk/apparently_out_of_all_european_leaders_putin_is/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-24/us-national-insecurity-art-blaming-russia-everything
dailysignal.com/2015/07/24/why-are-russian-hackers-posing-as-isis-propagandists/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48mazb/me_walking_into_work_today_in_an_office_of_bernie/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4rpbz1/bernie_calling_for_criminal_justice_reform_still/
youtube.com/watch?v=P2iXs0XVrwk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ym2GgGXHUMI
nlpc.org/stories/2015/03/18/heath-care-task-force-showed-secrecy-nothing-new-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

putin bots are a myth for neocons to scare their children in bedtime stories

DON'T FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE RUSSIANS WAAAHHH YOU WILL ESCALATE WW3 WAAAAHHH HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH WARMONGER AMERICUNTS

Kirov reporting.

Who are you quoting?

are you accusing me of being a putin bot?

RUSSOPHOBIA
>RUSSOPHOBIA
RUSSOPHOBIA
>RUSSOPHOBIA
RUSSOPHOBIA
>RUSSOPHOBIA
RUSSOPHOBIA
>RUSSOPHOBIA

EVERYBODY HE IS A RUSSOPHOBE

By the way, can you believe this LURID display of Russophobia?

politico.eu/article/america-welcome-to-the-war-russia-hack-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-democrats-emails/

I'm speechless. Simply disgusting.

HAIL YURI

no I'm sorry there are no Russians on Sup Forums.

You are going through denial stage of grief.
Let it go man.
Sooner, the better.

What proof do you need?

Luchnik reporting Premier Yuri

EXCUSE ME BUT I MADE IT CLEAR THERE IS NO NASHI SUBVERSION ON Sup Forums

Or are you telling me this nonsense is true?

time.com/4427551/donald-trump-hack-vladimir-putin/

Are we to trust (((TIME MAGAZINE))) now? Do you want (((THE JEWS))) to win??

I knew it!

I agree.

No proof needed! We all know only amerifats and (((jews))) post on Sup Forums to poison our crops and lead us astray

Wtf , I love Putin always at all times, eternally and internally, forever.

DA, THAR EES NO ROOSHIANS HEER. VOOT TROOMP! MAKE AHMEREEKA GRUATE AGAHEEN!

Privet, tovarishi.
Chto tut proiskhodit?

Nothing to see here

Not much my ameriburger friend! I'm just here to defend the heinous attacks these (((roody poo bankers))) and NEOCON SCUM have laid on glorious putin:

nytimes.com/2016/04/03/world/europe/for-migrants-into-europe-a-road-less-traveled.html

russia bussing migrants into europe? RIDICLUOS. everybody knows only PC faggots help migrants!! BTFO!

You guys are STILL trying to spurn a reaction against Russia?

Give it up.

>1 post by this id
BTFO!

Oh how I wish to be the little Jew.

Russians are too busy losing in CSGO.

He's not even, that's the sad part.

Just another faceless pawn, furthering a more impactful person's agenda.

Do you wish to engage in such LIES as this then??

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/02/07/russia-having-success-in-hybrid-war-against-germany/

>On Jan. 16, Russia’s state-run Channel One led the 9 o’clock evening news with a shocking report from Berlin. “Evidence has emerged that migrants in Germany have started raping children,” presenter Yekaterina Andreyeva said

>The following weekend, Russian speakers held rallies across Germany. In Berlin, 700 protesters, backed by the anti-Islam movement PEGIDA, gathered in front of the Federal Chancery holding smiley-face balloons with their mouths taped over and signs reading “Our children are in danger.”

>In late January the Russian embassy in Berlin sent an “aggressive” protest note to the German Foreign Office demanding a full investigation, according to Der Spiegel. Then Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov brought up “our girl Lisa” in his annual press conference in Moscow. “I really hope that the migration problems won’t lead to an attempt to whitewash reality with political correctness for domestic political reasons,” Lavrov said. “That wouldn’t be right.”

>In the meantime, the Berlin police were getting to the bottom of what happened to Lisa in the 30 hours she had gone missing. Her accounts of the supposed kidnapping were contradictory, and a medical examination showed that she had been neither raped nor beaten.

>The truth doesn’t matter, because it’s already mission accomplished for the Kremlin. By mentioning the case of Lisa publicly, Lavrov pulled off a common trick in Russia’s self-declared “information war” against its enemies: a government official picks up on a report in state media, leading to its legitimation and further dissemination. Fake news is essentially laundered and enters the public consciousness as fact.

(((reuters))) thinks the kremlin spreads islamophobia?

take THIS

en.news-front.info/2016/07/22/russian-fm-says-migrants-behavior-in-europe-provokes-islamophobia/

BTFO

Do you really think this paints your administration positively? Honestly, no script.

Because at least they were trying to bring attention to an issue that was literally being covered up through whitewashing (the """irregular migrants""" new years diddling).

> faggots

sorry I meant KEKS. PC KEKS BTFO

PRAISE KEK

Russians are scheming bastards and I love them for it. I would be proud to call such clever people my allies. Imagine the Psyops potential of the United States and Russia combined.

> glorious

sorry I meant BASED.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4bs0kk/apparently_out_of_all_european_leaders_putin_is/

based putin

>Russians are scheming bastards

I'm shaking. I cannot believe this anti-Russian blame-shifting.

I literally cannot breath.

read it and weep, (((amerifag))):
zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-24/us-national-insecurity-art-blaming-russia-everything

based zerohedge is ALTERNATIVE MEDIA. It literally CANNOT BE WRONG.

Everybody knows (((they))) are the real ones attacking americunts. How can you fall for this obvious blame-shifting?

Post plug outlet with timestamp.

>russia is one person

every fucking time with the neocon niggers

Do you have some kind of agenda? I have 31 RARE PEPES that say you're wrong.

Everybody knows Russia is united under Putin. Check for yourself with your little (((jew))) eyes. Why would there be dissent against someone so based?

ever heard of logic, c u c k ?

Who is this mysterious Russia hacker I keep hearing about ?

there are only faggots like you

Silly. Putin is our friend, his Russians do not hack.

dailysignal.com/2015/07/24/why-are-russian-hackers-posing-as-isis-propagandists/

The hacker you are looking for is ISIS.

Must be talking about this Hillary scandal, like her e-mail leak was made by our hackers. This guys think that it is nice justification for her, just like someone cares.

Why are you so obsessed with your agenda and can't even appreciate a joke.
sage

It's it done Yuri?!

Дa, тoвapищ!

Why worry about hillary when we know that (((Bernie Sanders))) is the ultimate c.u.c.k?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48mazb/me_walking_into_work_today_in_an_office_of_bernie/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4rpbz1/bernie_calling_for_criminal_justice_reform_still/

I'm glad we stopped that PC filth from getting the nomination.

>can't even appreciate a joke

Actually you're cool man I got your back (also stop making me break character lol)

Tpeд зaхвaчeн pyccкими. Cлaвa Пyтинy!

And Lithuania is also back to USSR?

Sup Forums needed some Boдкa и бaлaлaйкa refreshment indeed.

No comrade, it has only begun

Da Comrade.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=P2iXs0XVrwk

Go back to russia you dirty slav cock sucking fag

Ciulpk bib, krw )))))))))))

[HELLMARCH INTESIFIES]

that didn't took long time for a butthurt balt to show up

i'm sure lots of them are proxies since russia is one of the least english speaking countries in the world

Your data is outdated, you know.

It's an invasion after all.

Look, this is not an ant-Russian thread. Every Russian person I know is cool. It's Putin and his brainwashed acolytes who are messing everything up (also stop making me break character).

Go suck on that manlet dick faggot. Fuck putin.

huehuehue

>faggot

EXCUSE ME. The preferred term is C U C K.

> Fuck putin.
Have you *never* been on Sup Forums? Do you not subscribe to r/the_donald? How many times do we have to tell you CKUCKS that putin is based?

STOP MARGINALIZING RUSSIAN PEOPLE
I'M A REAL RUSSIAN YOU RUSSOPHOBIC BIGGOTS
MY VOICE MATTERS
OUR VOICES MATTER

Russian scum, know your place.

I said this is not an anti-Russian thread.

I think West/Russian hate is what they want so they can beat the war drums. All they do is use propaganda to divide people. Don't fall for it.

>trying this hard to smear Russia
>In Sup Forums of all places
wtf I love Putin now

>Poltava
Russia needs to be annexed. Without them, Sweden would be ruling all of Europe today.

But we have euro-type outlets.

don't help them

SECRET RUSSIA OUTLETS ARE BEST OUTLETS BASED PUTIN DECREES THEM

Trump needs to bring our crumbling outlet infrastructure up-to-date. I'm writing him a tweet right now. PRAISE KEK

hello tovarish pls post more da? ))))))

excellent taste

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

M M
MM MM
M M M
M M
M M

AA
A A
AAAA
A A
A A

GGG
G
G GG
G G
GGG

AA
A A
AAA
A A
A A

Этoт тpeд зaхвaчeн pyccкими. И pyccкиe cтepeгyт eгo.

!!!
!!!
!!!

!!!

>yuri
fuck I need to reinstall red alert 2
why is yuri (and his actor udo kier) so fucking based?

Tell that to him, you, cuck!

Sweden. Telling someone to know their place.
Ah, only region more insignificant than your little muslim cockfest called Scandinavia would be, you know, Sealand.
youtube.com/watch?v=ym2GgGXHUMI

Yes, thank you for raising awareness friend Putin.

We are all better-of from your selfless intervention.

bumpe

>tfw hillshills shill harder than russian shills

thank you for correcting the record.

This has got to be true, i've only seen one russian flag ever and he was a hillary shill.

YOUre NOT REAL

You can't fool us, reverse-psychology hillshill.

> 1 post by this id

PROOVE YOUR NOT SHILLING FOR HER

nlpc.org/stories/2015/03/18/heath-care-task-force-showed-secrecy-nothing-new-hillary

>Only time will tell just how damaging the current email controversy is to Hillary Clinton. But looking back, it was the same penchant for secrecy, and disregard for rules that others must follow, that doomed her attempt to overhaul the nation’s health care system in the early Nineties, the most ambitious project of her life next to running for president.

I challenge you.

If I was American, I'd be voting Trump.

And you'd be voting for MURICA

Trump/Putin 2016 for friendship and peace