Perfect movies dont exis-

>perfect movies dont exis-

ACK ACK ACK

ACK ACK, ACK ACK

ACK!

was this the last good tim burton movie?

>ACK ACK, ACK ACK
ACK ACK (ACK)

What is Big Fish?

something very cheesy

a movie I dont care for

>perfect movies don't ACKist

A cheesy sentimental movie that knows how to tug on the heart strings and was Burton's last good film.

>perfect movies dont exis-

Is a perfect movie a good kino or an average kino?

I get it, you cut off the last part of the sentence to indicate that right before you were about to express the sentiment, a film came before your eyes that does indeed contradict what you initially thought was true. Well memed my friend, well memed.

thanks senpai

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

mars kino thread?

ACK

ACK ACK
ACK ACK ACK
*vaporizes your path*

well put

ACK ACK ACK AAAACK ACK AACK, ACK ACK!

So were the aliens really saying "We come in peace" or did the translator just not function?

I still think thats far too violent film. The violence wasn't even very cartoony for kids eyes, I was forever traumatized by elderly people being burned in their wheelchairs and family watching their son getting melted into green skeleton on live TV

>"haha I'll parody a genre that doesn't need to be parodied! I'm so clever!"
Burton is a fucking hack

50's sci-fi B movies dont exist?

I know what Mars needs

>Do not run, we are your friends!

>I still think thats far too violent film
>I was forever traumatized by elderly people being burned in their wheelchairs and family watching their son getting melted into green skeleton on live TV

I blame Disney for all that pussyfication.

This is more of an homage than a parody. But since it's a homage to cheesy not so serious films it seems like a parody

This is rather unsettling.

but mane, you can't find scenes that brutal in many mainstream horror films!

i just rewatched this movie. i have great nostalgic love for it but it just feels all over the place. like it doesn't flow right and it's this weird mix of really silly stupid humor and extreme violence. i loved it at as kid but it just didn't vibe with me when i watched it again.

I have bad memories of this movie because I was unironically sexually abused while watching it and I didn't realise what went on until I was a teenager.

You were either born after 1995 or you're just a bitch ass mark. I saw this when I was six in '97 and loved it

DAT ASS

Stupid movie with lots of great scenes. One out of five jokes work. But they work. Nothing else to the movie. Burton sucks bad. This was one of his two OK movies. (other being Scissorhands. Fuck those shitty Batman movies)

MA: 5/10

I use to watch this movie constantly as a kid.

Just goes to tell how well Disney's pussyfication worked through the years.

>21 years old

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

>I was forever traumatized by elderly people being burned in their wheelchairs and family watching their son getting melted into green skeleton on live TV
I had nightmares until I was in college about the melting ray guns. Even now when I'm about to go to bed and I turn off the light in the room I'm terrified for a brief moment as it goes dark and the first thing I think of is Mars Attacks.

csi had more violence

>ACKACKACK ACK ACKACK ACKACK ACK
Was it a Raimi reference?

huh, I never saw that scene in Biodome, OP

Mars Attacks was based on a bubble gum card set. Not an old film.

it is a rudimentary trick

>tfw the british empire actually did this

before this thread dies i need to ask does anybody know where i can download a full HD set of the bubblegum card images to use as desktop wallpapers?

I watched it when I was like 9 or 10 and I thought it was hilarious.

You have to admit the way they killed the aliens was a cop out.

Did some of this,too

>Jack Nicholson POTUS
Best timeline.