Any Gavin Mcinnes fans on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
exiledonline.com/jim-goad-begs-mark-ames-answer-me-please-jim-goads-mother-responds-in-an-exiled-exclusive/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO

Another fucking loser who panders heavily to the very lucrative alt-right cucklord market. It's already started to become saturated by the likes of... well, nearly every "hurr feminism, islam, the west, muh heritage, LE GOD EMPEROR" youtuber out there right now. There are like 20 of them I can name. Their videos are usually a fucking image they believe projects their ideas to their followers, like a fucking pidgeon or an old babylonian bust. So fucking pretentious, so fucking stupid, and they're all the same, too. How many times can these cucks repeat the same thing over and over again before sounding like broken records? Who actually watches this shit? Who watches these faggots 4-10 hour long podcast videos?

Go home Gavin you're drunk

Also a fag

Something about him I don't like. He seems like a really unauthentic contrarian capitalizing on a movement.

He was with Vice back when it was badass though.

I'm also aware Gavin is probably very well off and probably doesn't need to pander to underaged Trumpcucks but Milo, Sargon of Akkad and these faggots in the image need to go away. They're literally the alt-right equivalent of SJW's on Patreon. YT is super lucrative and these people are making money repeating the same message over and over again. Getting pissed off at some loser SJW's on occasion making fun of how stupid they are. Ha. ha. man That's fucking original desu if I hadn't seen the same video 50,000+ times about that Armenian Kike whore Anita Sarkeesian. Fucking move on.

Agreed he can be hit or miss, his Vice stuff was great though.

>fans
>of a racist

>He seems like a really unauthentic contrarian capitalizing on a movement.

that's because he is, bub

Fucking guy hops on whatever bandwagon he can find and drives it into the ground

also dildos

lmao most of those channels aren't alt right you fucking retard they're just anti-sjw

please kill yourself

I could see him being anti-trump if it were edgy. I feel like he just spouts off anti-feminist stuff because now it's become edgy.

He'll probably be anti-trump in two years.

The dude is SO fucking proud of himself, and has no right to be. One of the most intolerable media voices in the entire world.

He has nothing interesting to say, nothing substantive to say, and doesn't present any of it in a convincing or compelling way. He needs to just go and stop making public appearances.

THEY ARE ALT-RIGHT you dumb fuck. They're all openly Trump supporters who run in the same alt-right circles as Sargon and Milo

my thoughts exactly

no they're not you fucking retard

amazing athiest, armoured skeptic, and sargon of akkad are all liberals you faggot

please kill yourself

He's talented and funny.

4/5

>3 of these people are all liberals

>just ignore the other network of 20+ youtube channels with 100k+ subs that spout the same anti-SJW and Pro-Trump shit

Really makes you think. I don't personally watch any of their videos, but judging from the circles they run in, and the recommended channels. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary to assume they're alt-righters

He calls gays "faggots", is conservative, tears apart feminists, had Jared Taylor on his show, talks honestly about race and crime, is white ... I would say he is pretty based tbqh

>i don't watch any of their videos
so you can't know their political beliefs you fucking retard

they "run in same circles" because like I said they're all anti-sjw but they all share different political beliefs.

I named those 3 because I've watched videos where they state their beliefs on the political spectrum. Unlike you I'm not assuming anything you fucking retarded faggot.

Can't wait for trump to deport you.

He's fucking Irish. Fuck him.

He is scottish you nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

You actually watched their videos? WOw you are a fucking loser. THese faggots do nothing but upload 5 hour long podcasts wanking their cocks at one another talking about how ISLAMIC FEMINISM WILL DESTROY THE WEST and they actually put thought into it for some reason. It's almost as if this stuff isn't second nature to the audience. It's like saying fire is hot and will burn your house down, here's a 9 hour long podcast dedicated to the subject.

Stop defending these faggots, dumb fuck. Also. I skimmed a bit of their vids. They are definitely alt-right. Stop pretending these cucks aren't cucks. If it cries like a cuck, acts like a cuck, panders like a cuck, it's a cuck.

>mr buttplug
he's a faggot

Gavin is hilarious. He isnt there to give you deep speeches, hes there to mock people and ideologies.

homosexual rent seeking nobody.

this
i honestly cannot understand what he hoped to accomplish with that stunt

meh he's a "comedian" first and foremost. You never know what joke is gonna fall flat or be funny until you actually do it.

anal masturbation isn't a joke though

it's fuckin gay

sargon is not alt-right lol, he said he'd rather have bernie than trump. not a surprise coming from a man raising another mans kids

also i think he's just an entertainer trying to make a lot of content (read: $$$) and just using politics as a vehicle to propel his comedy/entertainment rather than make profound political statements. I think he does believe most right-wing stuff, but just using it as a means to an end.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA

how embarrassing
tbcompletelyh family, the jackass guys are the only people i could ever see successfully pulling off a joke that involved inserting something into a man's ass (and the did too if i remember correctly)

Gavin could've stopped him before his intercontinental mass-murdering spree. WHY DIDN'T HE?

He's a piece of shit like Milo. It really annoys me when somebody will call themselves and represent themselves as Catholic but then do uncatholic things like making out with other dudes or encouraging prostitution.

He is a married man and a father, and he put a dildo up his ass with his ass facing camera. I don't say this often, but this man is a total degenerate.

Welcome to the future you little quisling traitor bitch. Get with the times.

Our enemies aren't these like us who love each other. Our enemy is Islam and these who want to destroy us. Learn!

>If it cries like a cuck, acts like a cuck, panders like a cuck, it's a cuck.
Yes, you are cuck

His movie was pretty funny

If you're a liberal you're a libtard cuck, if you gravitate to the right you're a alt right cuck. Kill yourself.

You piece of fucking shit. Execute yourself and join your idiotic, delusional vision of Christian Heaven. You are no better than the shitskins who want to mass murder us. You're only 500 years advanced. What you are right now is what the Islam shitskins will be in 2516.

Which one?

Somebody is off their meds.

pardon, son?

yeah coming from someone who probably has a framed picture of the guy currently siphoning money from his country to his personal bank acc it means a lot, gigacuck.

at least I'm not a negro like you

This bastard is so proud of impregnating some bitch and won't shut up about it. Look, guys, I'm a father, I'm better than you, let me make a video how it's good to be a parent, you childless trash

This is now a Sam Hyde thread.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Guy pisses on the street. Yes I will post this every thread I notice.

> those cucky projections
You are just triggered by their patreons.

you either know the jews are satan or you don't , and he don't. totally worthless person

kek

>two angry replies to the same post
lmao go back to r/the_donald you disease spreading faggot.

yeah and it's kinda sad that he was forced to impregnate a native woman. It's basically the same as knocking up an asian woman because no white woman would ever want you. Beta white men always go for the next fairest skinned race of people to fuck. SAD!

By whose? I mean, I am kinda envious of the fact that they make a living literally saying the same thingo ver and over and over again. You are right in that regard. However I am also bashing their fanbase who feels like their not-so-popular opinions are being constantly validated by people who really crumble under pressure when challenged. Like when Sargon was BTFO'd in a debate vs a feminist. These people are just... fucking normal faggots who have some clout and spout """unpopular""" opinions for easy $$$

wew wew wee waa wew lad

Gavin has joked about his political evolution, saying something to the affect that he'll be in the Klan in 20 yearsr. Whether you agree with the Klan or not, he has definately crossed the line into the hard right. While it may be good that he is seeing his worldview out to its fullest realization, in doing so he is limiting his ability to effect change and increasingly marginalized. I have a few semi redpilled friends who were turned off by his radicalization . Don't lambaste your former audience , slowly re-embrace them. And for someone so obsessed with traditional gender roles and racial determinism , his "wife" looks pretty butch is an Indian. Is the hardline some sort of internalized quest??? I feel like as much as I love Gavin his arguments are often myopic, I think he should apply to an Ivy League school to challenge the liberal establishment and learn some non-meme rhetoric

He's pretty bold with the race issue. I can respect that. I don't really follow his work closely, though.

His interview with that guy who wrote "Redneck Manifesto" was interesting.

we can't wait for his interview with "Brownhole Manifesto"

Why does he shave and bleach his asshole?

So all trump supporter are alt-right?

Fan of him bigly.
10/8

Go to sleep, Gavin. You have a show in the morning.

alt-right autists everyone

no wonder he got fired from vice

Gavin "Men shouldn't ever read fiction or play video games, but I'll show my asshole for the whole word to see" McInnes?

That guy?

Every show is the same commentary with different clips. Feminism is stupid, men aren't men anymore, Muslims are pieces of shit, don't masturbate, then random clips and a whore with her tits out at the end.

Sup Forumseddit pls leave.

>can't even name all 20 YT 'mah degenerate controlled opposition alt-right' though purportedly ((((exactly the same))))

isn't this the fag who sticks buttplugs up his ass for attention

just milo and gavin

isn't he the dork who gets trolled by copper cab?

He speaks with logic and always makes reference to relevant statistics in his arguments. So essentially, he destroys any liberal cuck who he comes up against. facts don't lie senpai.

Yep

bumpr

Sude wrote an apology to Gawker and basically confirmed he's only in it for the shekels. Ames is a cunt for going after Goad, but this is one of the more thorough literary eviscerations in recent memory, and every time this faggot makes a thread about himself on here, I'll be obliged to post it.

exiledonline.com/jim-goad-begs-mark-ames-answer-me-please-jim-goads-mother-responds-in-an-exiled-exclusive/