Sup Forums, what's the appropriate response to your child announcing they're gay?

Sup Forums, what's the appropriate response to your child announcing they're gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

killing them

Laugh.

Kick them out of your house and tell them they can return when they are less fucking retarded as to think homosexuality is not a choice even though it is a choice of conditioning oneself.

Raising them

Saged for Faggot.

POO
IN
LOO

Tell them that's fine as daddy is also gay but married a woman and loved her not on a sexual level but as best friends, and as my son you can do the same

>sigh audiably and dejectedly
>don't make eye contact for several seconds
>finally look them in the eye
>ensure your gaze conveys dissapointment
>son...
>shake head slightly
>you know we will always support you regardless if I agree with your life choices
>stand up
>convey slight sadness
>tell your wife you need some air
>leave house for several hours

>you're a child, wait till you finish puberty, faggot

>announcing

u serious?

the PC answer is .... listen

Saged for Burger faggot apologist

Go have a kid with another woman. You can usually tell when a boy is gay. That happens when you both have dormant gay genes.

depends on the age. Under 14 i would want to know who else they have talked to about it, then go beat some fucking ass. 14 - 18 hope it is just a phase. 18+, roll with it, talk up adoption and same sex parents like it is a great thing so i could have a non gay grandchild to raise after i have the little faggot committed.

+1

Tell them STFU no one cares about their sexuality but them. If they keep going on about it, lock them in a crate and ship it to Siberia.

So where are you going to live now?

Nobody here actually has children because nobody would fuck them.

"where did i go so wrong in raising my kid"

If he gets to the point where he is feminized to the point of faggotry then wtf were you doing while he was growing up?
By 6 you should of had him doing manly stuff, asking him if he got a kiss from a girl yet, taking him fishing etc...

>Sup Forums, what's the appropriate response to your wife's child announcing they're gay?

FTFY.

>
>
>>sigh audiably and dejectedly
>>don't make eye contact for several seconds
>>finally look them in the eye
>>ensure your gaze conveys dissapointment
>>my wifes son...
>>shake head slightly
>>you know we will always support you regardless if I agree with your life choices
>>stand up
>>convey slight sadness
>>tell your wifes boyfriend you need some air
>>leave house for several hours while wifes bf cucks me
ftfy

I don't care as long as they aren't trans.

Tell him why he shouldn't and then explain to him why the good way is better.

Id be like "OK"

I could give less of a shit to be honest.

>"Why do you think you are gay?"
>"How are you going to leave offspring and continue the family blood line?"
>beat the shit out of him
>disown

in that order

>my dad keeps asking me if I've kissed anybody yet and trying to take me into the countryside to catch fish

>child
>gay
I would tell my "child" that they couldn't have replied to this post or else your mother will die in her sleep tonight

don't reply you are safe

Tell them it's fine as long as they don't become all flamboyant and faggy. He can't bring men home or even do anything within my house to remind me of this. Out of sight, out of mind.

imagine tonnes of twinks hanging out at your house and shitting everywhere

not so fun anymore

So tell me who your suposed mother is and when did I allegedly engage in intercourse with her?

kek

I'm glad that you're happy, son.

Show him this beautiful picture of this naked woman to make him straight again. Surely, he'll reconsider his sexuality after it.

Good, you're not a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

Can you just say what happens because the first 10 secs were already unbearable

just watch it

make them redecorate the fucking house. if its not what your mother always dreamed it would be your not ghey stop being a attention whore and if your persist you will be put up for adoption in a 3rd world country

"You are going to announce you wish to join the Nights Watch and take the black... If not, tomorrow there will be a hunt. Somewhere in these woods you will be thrown from your horse and left to die. Or at least that's what I will tell your mother."

You sound like sheldor from the big barzuple

All right that was pretty good

No more electric jew.

Ask them what makes them think they are gay and dismantle their parroted-from-liberal-media arguments.

Then I'd spend more time with them because they're obviously in need of attention. Teach them manly things and let them see how enjoyable it is to be strong and masculine.

"As long as you're not a bottom, faggot."

Fucking burgers can't go two seconds without thinking of being cucked

DELETE THIS

No son of mine is gay. You have an hour to pack your things, and then I never want to see you again. Do not ever speak to your mother, either, she doesn't need your AIDS. You ungrateful selfish little shit. To think of all the things I worked hard and sacrificed to give you what you have, and you had to throw it all away just because you wanted to suck a dick.

Yeh cum sit in daddies lap!

You sound like the kinda guy who gets fired after getting caught fellating in men's bathrooms... Are you a senator?

>gay son
"Don't get AIDS"

>gay daughter
I'd revel in the fact that Tyrone will never impregnate her

God speaks the truth! Praise Him!

Bad Geralt. Naughty.

>good thing i have 2 other sons

DELETE THIS!

Act such a stereotypically supportive liberal that

Smack em around a little

...shit
that my new plastic personality scares some sense into him. If that doesn't work I'll move to norfolk island tbqh

Haha classic this

Me too. Let's grab a pint.

Tell them I'm fine with that as long as they don't turn into one of these bdsm gear at a pride event faggots that fetishise hiv

Honestly I'd rather have a gay, masculine, broke back mountain son than a beta nu-male cuck that would go to Hillary rallies.
I don't care what goes up their ass as long as they defend the Constitution and hate Jews and Muslims

the fuck

Sure thing, faggot. Try to be normal human being in all the other aspects and it'll be fine.

Does this actually happen in the game? Isn't he like, her father?

Your wife takes her son to do this.
What do you do?

Have a very late term abortion

>Tell them I'm fine with that
faggot

The jokes not funny anymore guys....

Pray away the gay. If it doesn't work, disown him or give up for adoption to a liberal family.

There is no excuse for having a shit stained dick.

'Okay cool, what do you want for dinner?'

They wouldn't because I keep them out of government schools and away from the influence of the electric jew.

If I was an unfortunate peasant sheeple, I guess I'd just disown them and put them on the street.

Disowned. Call a selfish cocksucker.

understated post

>time flies when you're a faggot.

Fuck him in the ass ask him if he like that then best the shit out of him

Yeeesss I'll always remember this

The ending I was hoping for desu, great game

Fuck it right in a boipussy. Only when it's anus reduced to bloody shreds by the mighty father's cock, it will understand the error of it's ways!

Tbh I would support them for their sake but be secretly disappointed they'll never have a normal family.

WTF NO

Why are you bringing Ciri into this?

now replace the prostitutes with Roach

kek. Do you have the screencap?

>tfw I got the ending where she gets dies and it just ends with Geralt being in the witches' house sitting there
I cried a little to be honest.

please be bait

THIS IS THE MOST ANGRY I'VE EVER BEEN ON Sup Forums

is Ciri's likeness modeled after a real person? She is stunning

I dont wanna know who youre fucking unless youre putting a ring on their finger

Depends, what kinda gay are we talking?

I take dick on the weekends but whatever, or lispy space queen from the future?

you are an horrible father

kek
sounds like someone's been through this ringer before

>dormant gay genes

>the game slaps you in the face for being protective of your daughter

>snow ball battles
>dangerous

While you're in my house, you'll follow my rules.

When you get your own place you can't be degenerate as you want. I couldn't care less.

And never foret you're a disgrace to a bloodline which thrives for more than 1200 years.

>dem lucky trips
KEK HAS SPOKEN

He can still ejaculate so hes gonna give me some grandkids even if he aint turned on by vaginas.