Do we do this here, Sup Forums?

Do we do this here, Sup Forums?

this completely misses the point of the chart

i don't understand this at all

Something ok and had effort, but you expected a safe-ass reboot?

I was just about to make this post

thanks Sup Forums

ah man this film was great

im really excited to see what tomm moore does next

Sword of sorcery is about a realm where gems are magical

I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Ended up laughing my ass off in every episode for all the wrong reasons.

I can't wait for the second season.

Great thread

Obligatory

Couldn't agree more.

lol bruh. Learn 2 chart.

Still mad. Will never be unmad ever again.

bump

Why would you expect a show with a borderline OCD kid and a chick as the main characters to be "dudebro?"

source for the pic on the right

Frozen Wedding Jitters by Abaratos

Korra was both. It was the blatant mimicry of TFA with the retarded ideas of TPM.

Why would you expect it to be an action show?

What?

Last call

bumping

Knuckles and Eggman were my favorite Sonic characters, so I had no problem with that at all.

100% agre

every other board is good at this but surprise surprise Sup Forums sucks at it

same with filename threads

If by safe you mean not retarded, then yes.

This is some steep hype to live up to. If I see this movie and it isn't amazing, I'm gonna be pissed.

it's a pretty wild ride

>This image gets posted in every one of these threads

I have no idea if this is what people legitimately think of this show, or if its a meme

Did I do this right?

no you didn't

Who's that pink character?

No, safe. It's a carbon copy of IV and banks on the series' nostalgia.

i feel like these are both trying too hard, with the first being marginally better but lazier

>What I Read
Pic related
>What I Expected
Logan's Run meets Mars Attacks
>What I Got
Conan meets Omega Man with Mad Max and Mars Attacks thrown in

What were your expectations for Carnage? I thought we were just gonna have Cops & Serial Killers crime story, and was surprised at the events that popped up in this story.

How's this?

Bump

I've got to check this out

Same.
I'm really enjoying the horror atmosphere. I feel sorry for the human characters that are surrounded by literal monsters.

you expected shit and got shit??

no idea if other people like it - actually, no idea if i like it? i watched it in the Deepest Throes of my depression and it made me??? uncomfortable.

not in a good way, or a bad way. i couldn't finish the second season, because it felt so strange. like my skin was thin? some gay shit. it made me more emotional than i was comfortable with. so IN THAT? the "what i got" there is??? suitable, i guess.

This perfectly described it my nigga
Believe that hype. This is like my neighbor Totoro with plot and Irish folklore. Not as great as Totoro but top 5 Western animation of last 3 years, probably top 3.

It's really nothing special. The artstyle is amazing, and it utilizes some underused Irish mythology, but that aside, it's extremely bland, the characters are generally unlikeable or forgettable, and the story is too simplistic and predictable to really keep the suspense up.

It's worth watching, but don't fall for the hype.

It's over now

>the characters are generally unlikeable or forgettable

Holly shit man. Its like you doesn't understand what make the characters act the way they act or the theme I general.

It's accurate in that it sucks Ghibli's dick.

>tfw recognizing you're responsible for your own misery but are too socially retarded to do anything about it

Technically cheating but nothing tops the actual show.

Is that all you takeaway from Star Vs? Hairstyles?

Star Vs has so many layers and you're neglecting them all.

Accurate, but not really in the spirit of the meme. Also,

You expected something as good as CCS from this flashtoon crap? Look at the skating scene from the first episode again and weep.

Yep, can't deny

The art is shit and the show is basically tumblr bait. Why people here in ironically like it? Honest question, coming from someone who will never watch that show.

Why do you care if you'll never watch the show.

>Honest question, coming from someone who will never watch that show.

>Although I've never watched it, here are buzzwords to show how I would have felt had I watched it in the first place!

You expected a tranny in a corset?

God damn I am going to have to finally watch this again.

I expected it to be more like Family Guy with crude humor for the sake of being crude, and the first episodes actually were like that. Then the emotional bludgeon crashed and kept beating.

No it doesn't it is a very simplistic show. Its part of it's charm. One deep episode and two other mildly deep moments do not make it a complex show.

>ugly american was anything as bad as family guy
Delete this.

So either way they're totally fucking?

>The art is shit
stop reading here

You're all doing it wrong.

How would you do it?

If ya ain't gonna watch it why bitch about it bro

>abloo bloo

Maybe because some people, prepare yourself for a shocker here, find the show morally abhorent

Like the show or don't, no one cares

>morally abhorent
>teaching kids that you can solve differences with words is abhorent
The only abhorent thing is teaching kids to judge people based on who they like to fuck.

>muh culture war