It's the year 2022, 4 years after the civil race war broke out across all 1st world nations...

It's the year 2022, 4 years after the civil race war broke out across all 1st world nations. Whites lost and now you have to prove you were a black ally before the conflict.

You have 10 seconds to explain before you get necklaced. What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA8I5ADd4Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=ciFa7zvsDHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't have to say anything.

Whites are a significant minority here and blacks are even less.

kill me

>What do you say?
I'll kill myself if you give me the knife.

>yes blacks are really this dumb

jokes on you blacks would never win

>fuck you, jigaboo

bullshit.
I will have died during the conflict.
Aint no fucking way I'm staying alive to see this clusterfuck.

>Whites lost

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=JA8I5ADd4Mk

Laugh because I am a citizen of al•andalus

Ayyo holup mayne I dindu nuffin.

I would have already died, like a patriot, in the war; however, my memory will live on, with all the war raping I done I'll surly have a number of wombs carrying my seed.

What's up my nigga

Did the african airforce invade?
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig

Did they launch ICBMs?
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

Did their top marksmen snipe everyone from afar with their amazing skills?
youtube.com/watch?v=ciFa7zvsDHc

>whites lose a war against blacks
Even in a hypothetical what if question it's too absurd to ponder, blacks would get absolutely rekt.

I tell them I was part of the Great Hill Shill Invasion of August 2016.

Just wait for them to wipe themselves out with whatever disease is prominent in 2022 that can be avoided with proper hygiene.

No hazmat suits to tell them how to use soap this time.

>mfw im using a life vest as body armor

Wouldn't want to risk drowning.

LOL Why is he making himself more visible with that vest?

>Whites lost
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Whites lost

>wearing the life preserver

He's that guy in MMOs who wears gear because it looks cool, or forgets to unequip specific gear when he no longer needs that +10 to swimming.

in the event of a civil war and a obvious black victory i would contaminate water supplies. they dont have time to watch security vids and if they dump the water there will be shortages

you can find quarries and shit. any that got a camera on them but dont excavate rock currently are probably being used for city water. some kid pissed in one and they had to dump the water in a northern state like 2 years ago or so

mercury is in rain water but its easy to concentrate. its why we have laws against collecting rain water now. black murica wouldnt last long

>Whites lost
lol

Thanks to the help of very prominent traitors who fully equipped and guided them every step of the way but were then turned upon: the traitors were caught unprepared because they never expected this to happen; all they could do was meekly accept their fate and beg forgiveness.

grandmaster flash be og n sheit dawg

We keep whites as servants.

Move to mars you little shit.

my dad is at the store

All those utter faggot saying they would have died like heroes. No you wouldn't faggot, you can't even leave mommy's basement to piss...

Kek whites outnumbers niggers 7 to 1. Spics hate niggers. Niggers in inner city starved to death after week 3 when war disrupted EBT network

My ancestors are smiling at me can you say the same?

My boy friend is black and I'm sure if you asked him he would let me suck your dicks f a m

Repeat the entire lyrics to any wu tang clan track they choose

If I didn't die a war hero, taking as many niggers with me as possible the I would live in the wilderness and wouldn't get caught. I would do everything possible to contaminate water supplies and ruin infrastructure to kill as many as possible

>calling aid workers 'servants'
Keep pooing

>It's the year 2022, 4 years after the civil race war broke out across all 1st world nations. Canada lost

fixed

4chn is down

*Agitates in burrito language*