White Pride Thread

A safe place to take simple pride in your heritage and honor your hard-working ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p-LFoSQVsY
youtube.com/watch?v=_I84JxHE1Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, idiot. Blacks are dying this white shit must stop now

My ancestry is slav and irish.

Not sure where i belong m8

how's your third world

>hillary shills actually think you're supposed to fill in name and options

lol fucking retards

Who cares about niggers when they taint everything they touch.

Same bruh
I'd say we're white but like 2nd Tier white

welcome friend, it is no longer safe for anyone of European descent to show pride in their origins. All are welcome here

Color of skin is not "heritage". This goes for any racial supremacists. Nothing wrong with having pride in the heritage of your ancestors, but that comes from where they came from and their culture which is independent of the color of their skin. People who have pride in their color of skin don't even know where their ancestor came from or know anything real about them so they have to make up fairy tales linking them to people they had nothing to do with.

So do your genealogy and find out where your ancestors came from and take pride in that. Not being white because being white is meaningless.

You are the idiot here, fuck off.

t. kike

WE

I'm 1/4 white
do I count?
all I know is my granpappy was blonde with blue eyes

How the fuck can you have pride for something you had no participation on you fucking retard?

Retards like you are why the white race is actually fading. Be proud for your personal accomplishments, not the fucking color ofyour skin. The only reason niggers have "black pride" is because the only thing they are good at is melanin content.

>Color of skin
Race is biological and has nothing to do with purely skin color.

BUILT

Why are all nigger country absolute shit. I'm mean fuck Africa would starve if it wasn't for white people. That continent has been on welfare for decades

Commonwealth heritage of Common Law bump.

It is no longer safe for any type of white to express love and respect for their ancestors in public - I can trace my lines hundreds of years to specific towns of origin in Scotland, Ireland, and England.. This thread is open for all white people from anywhere.

I love my family and honor those that came before who worked so hard to give me the opportunities I have.

If the majority of my family is from Poland and what used to be East Prussia does that make me a slav?

If so what are slavs to the world?

This.

>race is skin deep

Do you not have pride in your family or country?

you misunderstand. This is not a place to take pride in being white, this is a thread to take pride and show respect for those whose heritage happens to be white.

friend, that you would take pride in any amount of European heritage in the current environment is wholly respectable to me

Niggers can trace their heritage as far as their mother

I don't go in for the full 1488 stuff, but my father died a few years ago and I realized that when the left talks about evil white history they are now talking about my dad. My father was a good man, but the left rolls him up with their deluded view of all white people as The Great Satan. My family are not monsters, and I'm no longer willing to let them pull this shit.

OP here, I am unconcerned with the specifics of whose tribe is superior. This is simply a thread to express pride and reverence for those that came before you who worked hard and were productive members of society in hopes that their descendants would live in a better world.

Literally no where in the title did you mention anything about color or having to be white. just wants a reason to be mad

What the fuck, me too.

please leave the hatred for other races out of this thread. This is a place to safely respect your people, not to besmirch others.

Guess parents should stop feeling pride for their successful children and vice versa...it's not like the nation is an extension of that relationship you have with your family to the people who share your background/culture.

Then again t's harder when you're a favela nigger in a 3rd world brown shit hole with no real achievements to begin with.

Yes, we are winning.
That is supposed to happen.

Didn't this girl delete all her stuff because she fell in love with a Chilean?

Noice, my father's side of the family is from there. And you shouldn't care about what shitposters say m8.

Not hating on anything, just making a statement with a picture.

Not sure if this was meant for me. I'm just more or less curious because I always grew up thinking I was of Slavic decent and took pride in it especially because you don't hear of may people whose grandparents came from Prussia.
But recently people are telling me that poles are not really Slavic and idk man

WALLS

Oh shit you did say white pride

Those are some nice ice cuties.

Respect, sure, but pride? That's a foolish sentiment.

How can someone be proud about things others did? Respect your family and your heritage, if it deserves respect, but don't be proud, you didn't do shit, no one chooses when or where they are born.

Are gingers aryan?

cultural and racial nihilism belongs in the trash

>i'm not proud of my country

t. cuck

>Blacks are dying
Good.

Im okay with this, gingers are very white in my opinion.

Parents can of course be proud of successful children because it reflects their own success rasing them.

Nationalism or ethnic pride, on the other hand, is mere primitive tribalism. Your own country only exists because people rejected such notions and emigrated there. It's telling that only low class folks adopt white supremacy.

recognizing the hard work and determination of my ancestors and being proud of their accomplishments is a primary motivator for me to succeed and help others succeed.

I agree with you sentiment that it is silly to take personal pride for the accomplishments of others, but that's not really the appropriate meaning in this context. However, expression of that respect does frequently take on the tone you mention, so I do think you're making a valid point.

now help me

I capped this from Triumph of the Will. He's the only other person from that time in Germany I've ever seen with a Hitler mustache.

Poland or East Prussia

Get AncestryDNA now. Otherwise you're just operating based on family hearsay and guesswork.

you're basically slav, dude.

You wouldn't be either if you were born here.

>White pride
>posts pic of greatest BTFOing of whites
>needing safe space in your own board

Even posting "poo in loo" memes ain't going to hide your weakness.

>no one chooses when or where they are born.
My current life wasn't a fucking accident. It was made by my white dad's conscious decision to fuck my white mom and have (white) me. Everyone is the embodiment of the decisions of their parents, and I take immense satisfaction (i.e., pride) that my dad didn't fuck a nigress so that I could end up being a self-hating Brazilian with no admiration for his people.

>Your own country only exists because people rejected such notions and emigrated there. It's telling that only low class folks adopt white supremacy.
Our country was founded because a group of people with a similar identity/background wanted to live in peace from a culture that did not respect their beliefs. Americans are and have always been nationalistic/prideful for a reason.

>It's telling that only low class folks adopt white supremacy.
Pride and white supremacy are not mutually inclusive.

It was actually rather popular

0:14 dude on the right
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-LFoSQVsY

Slav, Irish and Basque.

We are like the whitest nigger breed

I do take pride.
I take pride in my beautiful and ancient language.
Our breathtaking sights, enviroment, architecture.
Our tasty cuisine.
I take pride, because these lands gave birth to so many brave people. So many great minds, artists, musicians, writers and scientists.
I know this country is not the best place to live, but there are far worse! And I think we're heading to the right direction.
Cheers brothers! The white pride shall prevail!

>slavs not white

you basically fell for JIDF memes, dude.

Thanks for the answer

True.

you sound triggered.
You do anything with your life besides be white? You know you'll stay white, and no one gives a shit but you about who your parents fucked.

Normals don't care about that shit at all.

Well now I've seen two. Wouldn't say that's popular.

>my country is shit therefore other people can't be proud of theirs

Everyone in my family told me I was German and when the results came back it turned out not a drop of my blood originated in Germany. It's really fascinating stuff

hello aryan friends

>implying I implied that

at least one favela monkey in this thread did and all nonwhites are the same to me

Poland.

Bloody
Brazil murder rate is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=_I84JxHE1Uc

>t. Jamal

>you sound triggered.
I'm not.

>You do anything with your life besides be white?
Nice projection. I got into the top uni in my state and have a comfy job that I love.

>no one gives a shit but you about who your parents fucked.
I don't expect them to. It's something that I care about because i'm the result of that decision.

>Normals don't care about that shit at all.
That's why mongrolized shitholes like Brazil (and soon us) exist.

This is WE WUZ KINGZ for white people

she's a pretty hot Nazi. This is now a hot Nazi thread.

Fuck, man, laughed at work, now I'm fired

>dat preemptive poo in the loo comment
not our fault your countrys greatest hallmarks are a bunch of big titted multi armed made up gods, a hippie who went to ching chong land and people not knowing how to use a fucking toilet

Its understandable that you would have no pride in your country. Brazil is the end result of multiculturalism.
Everyone is so racially mixed they have no pride of their past, because they have no way of identifying their past.
And your country has little to be proud of either.

Congratulations on your parents for having sex, no wonder you're so proud, they did something you will never do.

Gorgeous

Why do I have to live with modern art...

WE WUZ!!!

Whatever you need to tell yourself Slumdog :)

>tfw

When I talked to my family I had the same thing a lot of "German" but next thing I know I find out that my ancestors moved from Poland to Germany before coming to the states. Technically they were not wrong, they are FROM there, just not genetically.

Hey man, that's awesome. I hope to visit Hungary some day - i have heard mostly excellent things from friends who have been

wat

no u

stay mad negro

>beautiful language

I love hungary too my man but that's taking it a bit far

Why are you here?

>v-virgin!
>getting this flustered
not true but okay bro

I'm from an old land owning family and had a very privileged life thanks to it. I'm grateful, but how can I be prideful? Our wealth was built on the backs of natives and slaves.

Considering the only way blacks get ginger is by repeatedly covering themselves in bovine piss.

Probably.

Help Sup Forums my proud Wite race flag has changed since checking tumbler facts!

At least we have evidence.