youtube.com/watch?v=QeLxZfvtGeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Garnet: 40
Amethyst: 25
Pearl: 30
Lapis: 16
Peridot: 13
Jasper: 35
Ruby and Sapphire: Literally should never appeared outside of Jailbreak and flashback episodes

Peridot is more like a genius immature 17.
Ruby and sapphire are 19 and 28/30 respectively

Age up Pearl to around 35 and this is 100% correct.

Peridot is like a hyperactive little sister. She is 10 tops.

And that's why Stevidot is possible

pearl is perfect

Lapis: 18
Jasper: 55
Pearl: 24
Steven: 7
Amethyst: 13
Peridot: 20
Garnet: 40
Saphire: 12
Ruby: 4

>Saphire: 12
Nigga how you figure that?

pearl a shit u fuckin normie

Peridot is just a younger adult with autism. I don't care about stevidot, but I dont wanna think of her as a real kid. Having Steven as the only gem kid is enough.

ly miserable

>Peridot: 13
>this level of denial
She is a grown ass adult, user. Mentally and everything. Her apparent immaturity is due to her being out of her element. A tax accountant would seem like a child to you too if you plopped him onto a small island where he has to hunt and gather.

You're treating her as if she were human.

I bet she isn't even a year old.

The first time we see her use her limb enhancer-mounted weapons: she is surprised at their effect.

The way she is surprised at almost everything she sees or learns.

The way she knows everything about engineering but nothing about anything else (seriously? She had never seen RAIN or heard THUNDER?) .

She was made especially for this mission.

But user does she really have to be a kid? We have enough kids on the show user.

I didn't say she's a kid though. Gems are 'born' fully grown.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeLxZfvtGeU

user, I know this. They can live far longer than humans tho. Who's to say peridot hasnt been existing for ages

It's because she is out of her element.

Well, we will see. I know where my money's going.

We will see? Matt already said she is a grown ass adult. At this point we have the choice of believing the creators, or not believing them to sate our autistic and often sexual fantasies. I choose the former.

she is a typical sidekick material - short, clueless, obnoxious, but still an adult

>Trying to guesstimate their ages based on their personalities
>Not going to college
I've seen women nearing their 30s behaving like Peridot.

>Garnet and Jasper in a middle-aged domestic romance

Gems are BORN as grown-ass adults. Doesn't mean she can't be very young even by human standards.