Why do so many pro-Blacks pretend to be Middle Eastern?

Why do so many pro-Blacks pretend to be Middle Eastern?
Pic related: A proud "Iranian" woman I found on Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Iranian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She might actually be Iranian by nationality. Persian Empire had slaves you know, mostly black.

>She might actually be Iranian
>Leaf
Why bother?

WHY?
So the shilling is more efficient. If a black man says "blacks dindun nuffins" it doesn't sound as legit as if a different culture said it.

Iranianfag here

pic related is an Iranian girl

not Harambe over there

Look, another faggot crying about cultural appropriation . You sound just like an sjw. Stupid American fag

A nigger is a nugger is a nigger

Doesnt matter what bullshit they believe

Double the oppression, double the GIBS

>Persia
> Slaves
Owning slaves was actually prohibited by their religion. And even if it wasn't prohibited, there is no reason why most of their slaves would be black.
> Iran
> ancient Persia
Two completely different nations.
> you being canadian
Not surprising.

> A nigger is a nugger is a nigger
What?

Ew, a Scythian

Ew, a fucking leaf

Ayy lmao, we got a Scythian rape baby here

Because blacks want to separate themselves from everyone as much as they can.

Better than being a shitskin Ahmed

Fat nigger piece of shit. Why do we want this in our gene pool? Do we want our descendants to even remotely resemble this?

Is that you Roosh? When will you get a Persian wife and stop fucking poor east european girls

Black girls on dating sites are almost universally 'mixed' or 'indian'

They know nobody wants to date a nigger, even niggers.

Yeah, you must love being culturally enriched :')

He may be somewhat right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Iranian

Oh definitely Ahmed! Plz come here and culturally enrich our gay clubs like you did with that Orlando thing

Iran has been mixed and conquered by so many nations it is perfectly possible for her to be Iranian. There were black soldiers in the Arab conquering army for example

Semites are rape babies

Ayy lmao, we got a extra chromosome USA here

Ayy lmao, we got a extra chromosome post Communist shithole here

>Owning slaves was actually prohibited by their religion.

We're going to have so much fun enslaving you heathens lol. You have no idea what's in store for you all.

I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob." Words of our Savior.

WE WUZ KANGZ syndrome.

seriously where did you come up with this information.
their muzzies, also iran is where persia used to be btw
get off of Sup Forums

The Persian Empire weren't Muslims at the time, they were Zoroastrians

this

because the slave trade stopped when islam came right?

I thought that he was talking about ancient Persia. If you're talking about muslim Persia, then I have to agree that there was slavery. But that doesn't make her Persian.

No. It started when muslims came. He meant that during time of zoroastrianism Persia was prohibiting slavery

not ethnically but nationally and as a slave it may replace other culture and might be her culture by now

might have been there for 10 generations what else would she call herself

bumpa

>quintessentially Iranian

Did you know the original Iranians were Black? That pic is of the female, Black shah that ruled in power in 1953 but was overthrown by white supremacist racists. #staywoke.

Cultural appropriation

It's trendy to play the victim role

bumpu

She's clearly Iranian you shitlord, go fucking kill yourself you intolerant CIS White male.

bumpu

bumpa