Yeah dude I'm 100% Italian hahaha

>yeah dude I'm 100% Italian hahaha

Why do (F)ersians do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Cossack_Brigade
forebears.io/iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they degrade themselves to Italians? Dunno. Masochistic tendencies?

Because the pure Hysteria of people if you tell them you're from a Middle eastern country is really fucking annoying, they can't even tell the diffrence for most of us

>persians say FBUH instead of PBUH

Italy > Iran

Iranian diaspora > Italian diaspora

Arabs can't pronounce P, so really they say BBUH

>us

us Iranians. I just don't what to deal with the bullshit sterotypes anymore, I'm not a batshit crazy muslim and my skin is as white as a corpse because of russian ancestors.

If I pretend I'm French or Italian people treat me so much nicer you wouldn't believe.

Bees be upon him.

*ubon

Your granny got enriched? How did it happen?

>cool, what is your naame
>muham- i mean alessandro

Only Sup Forums autists do this.
Sandniggers are super proud of their shitholes and will not stop mentioning how great his country is eventho he is living on gibs in germoney

The Tsardom of Russia had very good relationships with Iran before Communism they trained Persia's millitary that then overthrew the Qajar dynasty. I am the descendant of one of those Officers though I won't say which.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Cossack_Brigade

I don't I will purposefully use the romanized version of my name when dealing with people I will never meet again. Lucky for me,my mother gave me an indo-germanic name that is used still to this day both in German and in Farsi.

How'd you rate yourself 0-10
I bet you look Italian

t. Ali Muhammad
forebears.io/iran

>If I pretend I'm French or Italian people treat me so much nicer you wouldn't believe.
You are delusional, projecting your own social failings on the fact that you are a foreigner.

self hate
all indic people have it from india to iran
it's sad actually

People have told me I look like Kit Harington if Kit Harington had a stronger jaw and was
much harier so I'll leave you to your imagination.

You look like my brother
Unironically

Can you be a little less autistic my "southern germnic brazillian"? Just for one day.

It is true. My drivers license contains my full name which includes a very obviously foreign
last name. Almost every time the cops face goes from smiling to annoyed/angry when they read my second and last name.

It's not like you have a choice when people hea r "Iran" all they think is WHAAA BARBARIAN TERROIST INVADER MURDER ISIS MUSLIM KILLER RAPIST ZOMG!!!!!" It gets on your nerves like a lot. I can understand why some muslims really hate most Europeans, they are so unbelievable ignorant and assured of their own superiorty that it becames a pain in the ass to deal with. Luckily not all of them are like that. It sucks when you're looking for a job or an apartment though. You'll only have a chance if other people introduce you otherwise yo u can forget it.

Can you get the fuck out of my ancestors homeland you filthy sandnigger terrorist? Just for one day?

you say it to their filthy snow nigger faces : yes i am the black middle easterner who raided you for the last 1000 years
yes i want to mash your children with a truck for what you did to africa
yes you will suffer for the slave trade

The dude has some white man's blood in him
Relax cipollino

"Ancestors homeland" just how deeply autistic are you? Do you have some sort of prrof that all of your relatives come from Austria?

Just because ignorant americans think that all Europeans saw themselves as "one people" doesn't mean that it is true. A brit would have punched the shit out of your stupid ass if you suggested back then that Germans and Brits are the same people. And also the country your "ancestors" left is probably not even the same country it is today so fuck off with your ass burgers. I was born here and I am a citizen of this countries, I don't give two shits about your hurt feelings.

so you're austrian and not iranian, what's the problem

I don't give a shit how evil Europe as a continent is and was (Chinas rule will probably be better anyway and it's coming soon) I just want to get on with my life have fun, maybe shitpost on a basket weaving forum before I die and slip into nothingness. Maybe have some children if I find the right girl.

No other austrian sees me as austrian when they read my name. They are just as autistic as your brazillian guy over here.

plant your african seed into their wombs my friend
let your black children rule their puny snow nigger children

Dumb sandnigger.

What would Iran look if the Shah hadn't been dethroned? Do Iranians themselves like to live in a theocracy?

Is this a european thing?
Never seen this over here

I don't mind Iranians but I hate how you guys think you're better than the rest of the MENA world and pretend you have nothing to do with us.
>t. arab

1) An Arab stole your girl, in which case how pathetic are you that someone who looks worse than a Pajeet stole your bitch

2) You are underage

3) You are genuinely mentally impaired like that Currycel from Canada

Which is it?

I mean your inabillity to make it to Europe and the fact that you still live in a shithole Brazil speaks bounds about your personal career my oh so superior "germanic" brazillian.

I don't hate arabs or think that I am better than them, only insecure people have such feelings every people have strenghts and weaknesses, no one can top an arabs dedication to something if they put their heart to something, but your uneducated people, who fall for the weapons manufacturer games are destroying the middle east (that doesn't mean ours aren't doing the same thing)

I can go to back to europe whenever i feel like, disgusting sandnigger. The only problem is your kind bombing up the place

People still think Iranians outside of Iran are ISIS-tier? What is this? The 1980s?

>white
>because of russian ancestors
russians can't be responsible for your whiteness since russians themselves are in fact... not white

>Libya is untouched
How?????

Iraq was the original nigger enslavers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj
Plus you have a history of imperialism going back to Babylon.

Why don't you correct people so that in the future they will understand Iranians are not like other Middle Easterners? What you are doing is simply confirming their preconceived notions of Iranians instead of correcting them.

>Iraq is the same as those who lived in the area before being conquered by the Ottoman Empire

Tell me more please.

wat zijn wij dan aangezien Moren ons langer hebben geregeerd dan Mongolen de Russen hebben geregeerd?

1) I'm not even muslim

2) Ayy fucking lmao, cuming from a country where a murder happens every 20 minutes.

There hasn't beena single bombing in Austria, this graph is bullshit. Does a guy screaming allah ackbar and wielding a knife count as the same thing as Bataclan? That's like an average evening in every Brazillian neighbourhood, except for maybe the allah ackbar probably.

By the way, your crime is still so much worse than ours 10 times over Austria is in the TOP 10 of the safest countries in the entire damn world.

Admit it, you neither have the money, education nor the resolve to move to europe.

Good post and I agree completely.

>Why don't you correct people so that in the future they will understand Iranians are not like other Middle Easterners?

Because people will NEVER remember someone being normal. It's just not how the human brain works. And when you have a media in your country that prints nothing but racist bullshit you have no hope to change people's minds. You can't fight against millions and millions of money being spend on "journalists" with the sole intent of spewing racism so the ruling party gets enough votes. These are professional manipulators and I'm just a bloke who wants to get on with his life.

Black slaves mostly are the era of the Abbasid Caliphate, of which bagdad was the capital for a while. Of course Iraqis are largely the same people. They are Arabized Semites, descended from pre-Arab groups.

They have white skin, that was the literal meaning of my post. Do you think russians have black skin?

>ours
You are not austrian
>Admit it, you neither have the money, education nor the resolve to move to europe.
I have, i just don't have the will to go back to my motherland. It's been conquered by sarracens.
I remembering going to europe in the 90's. So much different it's actually sad. Of course there were a few muhammads here and there, but not even close to now.
Western "europe" is just a parody of itself by now, full of rapefugee ghettos and no go zones filled with sandniggers such as yourself.

I tried to say that Iraq is an artificial country created by Brit autism

>@84076168
Why do people still believe in le West has le died meme?

You know your story is bullshit but let me tell you anyway. You moved out of europe because of 2-5% avergae of Muslims? Fucking really? Out of the one place in the entire world that still has the most HDI, lowest crime rates and the best social safety net. AND THEN YOU MOVE TO BRAZIL?

I get it that you're just not that intelligent but you could try coming up with a better story, I toddler could have done a better job.

>Why do people still believe in le West has le died meme?

Why would people who believe the west has died move to fucking Brazil out of all places?

Iranians aren't even the ones behind any fucking terror attack, dumbass. You're just ridiculizing yourself.

Honestly your lot is just pathetic, my solace is that you'll keep being a pitiful unhappy autistic person and all that brainless hate of yours will only end up hurting yourself.

>sandnigger text comprehention
As expected from low iq inbred retards.

He's most likely a insecure mutt who is 1/243364647465774756 Austrian

Even if i were, i would still be more austrian than you, muhammad.

That is not actually an argument. Try again, I'll pretend like I have not read your previous post.

Admit it you neither have the money, education, opportunity or resolve to move to Europe.

im fearing this post is unironical

Read my post again, low iq inbred retard.

are you that fucking retard who started posting new brazilian cars to """""prove""""" Brazil is not really a massive shithole and an overgrown favela

I can even picture Europeanons laughing at you

>i person who has austrian blood is less austrian than a person with no austrian blood at all.
I'm not 1/2432335352 austrian like the moor up there said, but even a person who is 1/13319819219184498 austrian, is more austrian than a person that is 0,0 austrian.

What does IQ and cousin marriage have to do with your story being obviously bullshit? Do you have to have superior suothern brazillian germanic intelligance to not see that you're deflecting?

(You)
>OOOOOOOOOOH BANANA
What did he mean by this?

well im from northern italy i know what you mean
(thanks, i love using this meme)

Just so you know. This Brazilian is a mentally ill retard whose idea of trolling is spamming or by being as obnoxious as possible. Report him and move on.

when are you going back to morrocco, muhammad?

>be me
>turd world cunt
>decide to travel to iran so far away
>random people literally invites me to drink tea, eat bread and smoke cigaretes (for free!!!)
>everyone wants to know who am I, where I'm from and talk about their country
>people literally giving me food for free every single day

true aryan people

It isn't though. Iraq's borders are rather similar to Mesopotamia.

Yeah they can be really nice

It's only really Sup Forumscuck iranians that do that shit. They go on about "muh indo-aryans plz accept me white master I'm not like those filthy sandnigger shitskins!"
Regular Iranians seem to not really give a shit

Damn brazilbro is woke as fukk

>your genes magically change 100% into the same ones your rulers have when you're conquered

How do you look like? Do they like Brazilians there?

Just stop giving him (You)s already, he must suffer from some sort of mental illness or something troubling his life the way he is going on about the same topic day in day out for hours on end. Tbh I honestly just feel bad for him, I hope he matures some day and finds the strength to tackle his problems in life instead of projecting them onto a people he has never even been in contact with.

It's great desu bro, you can sit and chat about how the daily bombings went while having a poo with your lads.

I was once in a simmilar situation, suffering from heavy depression. The only reason I haven't killed myself back then was because random strangers were talking to me.

I see it as a cry to help from someone who feels very alone in this world. It sucks that he prepetuates racism but what can you do, the brainwashing by the stormfaggots is too strong.

Gib paki gf

They do. Spain was a nordic paradise before 711

Even the golden one would have parded in hellenic leather shorts weilding viking axes because there totally was a time in history where that would happend.

I replied to the wrong post anyway and didn't read the last one till now so I misconstrued what you meant, I apologize.

Your best bet would be
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
if you want to find westernized qts. Though I don't know how well the britshits have assimilated our diaspora, going from what I read on the news it might even be difficult there.

Has it? I think because of ISIS almost all the diaspora is quietly backing away from Islam. I can see it happen here in Vienna, as soon as they are no longer subject to peer pressure the IMMEDIATLEY give up their religion in secret.

because both are shitskins.

The only good post in this thread

Thoughts on Lebs, both Christian and Muslim. Thanks.

I have no clue to be honest. Just a wild guess slightly based on negative news I read about our diaspora in the UK. I hope it's as you say desu.

but they really are :^)
in fact, never saw any of them bitching about being better than other MENA

I've seen the sentiment quite a bit, but then again, flag.

What was this post about? I want to point and laugh at Brazilians.

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean what is my opinion on them? I don't really have one they don't seem any diffrent than any other mediterranian country they have the same warth and positive outlook on life, usually very nice people to hang around with.

>my name is gennaro cavalcanti i swear

It was probably that "whiter than you muhammed" comment. Looks like he got banned again for breaking the rules.

>Not using an extension
He posted a chart of terrorist attacks across the world and wrote
>I can go to back to europe whenever i feel like, disgusting sandnigger. The only problem is your kind bombing up the place

Never met an Iranian. All the Iranians in Australia live in the North Shore area, which is a rich/ safe area. Must be doing really well to live there.