Would the founding father support Trump? Or would they be #StrokingtheJohnson in November?

Would the founding father support Trump? Or would they be #StrokingtheJohnson in November?

Other urls found in this thread:

press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch16s15.html
freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/
salon.com/2016/05/12/need_proof_that_the_gig_economy_is_painful_just_ask_people_who_work_for_uber_or_lyft/
bls.gov/oes/current/oes372012.htm
abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=89692
latimes.com/newsletters/la-me-essential-california-20160723-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EzJvBgsFjvQ
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/09/yale-students-demand-removal-white-authors-curriculum/
thecollegefix.com/post/19373/
youtube.com/watch?v=O0PCQn954kc
rollingstone.com/culture/news/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-20150825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bum

probably despair at the intellectual toddlers that are currently running and swiftly shoah themselves

They would be ashamed of every single one of them
they probably should shoot Trump

1790 Naturalization Act says this country is for whites. They have to go back.

This.

Read that the other day. Shit was cash.

they would repeal the right for women to vote and hold jobs.

>pretty easy choice when you factor in their ideals.

>johnson would be executed for being british spy for trying to get people to disarm.

The early days of American politics has PLENTY of examples of batshit crazy politicians. The founding fathers would be more flabbergasted and disgusted at the amount of federal government that we have twisted their constitution to justify than they would be concerned with any individual candidate. Though the more formative of founding fathers (such as Madison) were extremely skeptical of face-based "movement" politics.

they would despair when they saw the dystopia of control and regulation we live in.

the common man can not grow and smoke cannabis anymore?

one must fill out paperwork to purchase a firearm?

standing army?

federal income tax?

they'd probably want to start another revolution.

A successful private individual gaining the highest office in the land is quite literally the dream they had when setting out the nation.

>they'd be on the Trump Train every single founding father.

Johnson is anti gun and anti borders, the guy's an idiot.

If the founding fathers came back today, they would think we lost a huge conflict/war and were successfully invaded by Africans, Latin Americans, Asians and Middle Easterners.

If they didn't commit sudoku in utter shame and disappointment, they would maybe think Trump's immigration policies were ok.

>anti gun libertarian
Is that even possible?

have a look what made them star the revolution.
>all the factors are exactly like what is happening now, ESPECIALLY Internationals using thirdworlders as cannonfodder.

they would call johnson a sodomite for supporting fags.

they would laugh at the idea of a woman ruling america since they fought off the brits who were ruled by a bitch multiple times . it was fucking ruled by a bitch when the americas were discovered... the 4th time

>Would the founding father support Trump?

Well, they were wealthy men who started wars that benefited them and got poor stupid people like you, user, to fight the wars for them, so I'd say they would love trump

But I don't see why people keep looking back at the founding fathers

>yes, the ideals of people from 200+ years ago are always the best
>because the world hasn't changed one bit since then

They would see how the cultural marxists have us policing our own language and think that its retar- *ehem* stupid.

PARDON US

>Globalists
Haha muh nigga

>Well, they were wealthy men who started wars that benefited them and got poor stupid people like you, user, to fight the wars for them

How is that related to Trump and not just a worn out liberal talking point from the Bush years?

no, he has an agenda.

Do I have to draw you a picture?

No, I'm not gonna do your homework for you, you fuckwit.

Figure it out yourself

Good goy. Remove Hillary from the equation altogether.

No

>it's not my job to educate you, shitlord

Go back to reddshit with your lack of arguments.

unfair taxes, no say in government, not allowed to trade with anyone but britain.

I get it you took american history 1 from an extremely liberal prof.

read a bit more

both of you see

they would want a revolution

I love images like this
Dems think that they're somehow any better
Libertarians too
If you don't want the founders to "roll over in their graves" then you'd need to cut down the federal government
Remove things like free shit for gibmedats and social security

things they'd like: isolationism, white nationalism

things they'd hate: diversity, NATO, imperial meddling, WTO, Mexico

you figure it out

The Founding Fathers would be pretty disgusted by the way our country has turned out as a whole. They wouldn't like anyone who was running for president least of all the nominees.

press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch16s15.html

Property is surely a right of mankind as really as liberty. Perhaps, at first, prejudice, habit, shame or fear, principle or religion, would restrain the poor from attacking the rich, and the idle from usurping on the industrious; but the time would not be long before courage and enterprise would come, and pretexts be invented by degrees, to countenance the majority in dividing all the property among them, or at least, in sharing it equally with its present possessors. Debts would be abolished first; taxes laid heavy on the rich, and not at all on the others; and at last a downright equal division of every thing be demanded, and voted. What would be the consequence of this? The idle, the vicious, the intemperate, would rush into the utmost extravagance of debauchery, sell and spend all their share, and then demand a new division of those who purchased from them. The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. If "Thou shalt not covet," and "Thou shalt not steal," were not commandments of Heaven, they must be made inviolable precepts in every society, before it can be civilized or made free.

FUCK OFF

YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICA

>unfair taxes, no say in government, not allowed to trade with anyone but britain.

If you're going to try to argue, kid, here's a hint

[spoiler]don't make my arguments for me[/spoiler]

Unfair taxes, no say in government, and not allowed to trade with anyone but britain are alllll things that affected the wealthy land owners

It didn't really hurt the poor people.

What, you think a fucking war can start over a 1 cent stamp tax? You're stupider than I thought.

No, it was all just used to get the poor to fight, to rile them up.

Sure, the poor benefited slightly but once the dust settled and the war was over most of them just went back to farming their little plot of land just like before

They would have sooner coronated him.

No because he's not anti-gun. He's a dunce who doesn't like guns but hasn't said a thing about gun legislation except pointing out that it doesn't work. I can't speak for his asshole VP pick.

RAAAAAAAAAARE

#Trumpstumped

Were the founding fathers losers who would support a loser like Johnson? They would be more likely to violently secede from the shithole America has become.

I think they would have already started a civil war. The US is being invaded. Why do people assume that modern warns have to be like the last? That's why France was rektd by Germany in WW2.

They were wealthy landowners themselves

They'd take a look at this boisterous bankrupt-declaring, draft-dodging little excuse for a man who talked loud, but didn't say much, and then would so declare that back in their day rich men at least had class.

Probably shoot him on the spot

you say 1 cent like it's some small figure. it was quite large and applied to several goods that peoples from all different social statuses used.

this would in turn affect the poorest the most. making them poorer. yes the rich led the charge, and yea post war during the articles of confederation were a fuckup.

but can you say we would be better off if it wouldn't have happened.

will you revise history so much that you take the humanity out of it where no person should ever stand up to the status quo?

VOTING DEMOCRAT SLAVERY

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/

Anti-Walmart Union Stays Quiet as Hillary Gets Big Donation From Heiress Alice Walton

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/

Warren Buffett Endorses Hillary Clinton and Calls for Higher Taxes on Wealthy

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/

Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett’s mobile-home empire

salon.com/2016/05/12/need_proof_that_the_gig_economy_is_painful_just_ask_people_who_work_for_uber_or_lyft/

Need proof that the “gig economy” is painful? Just ask people who work for Uber or Lyft

Democrat Policy is FEUDALISM

Stop pretending like you know shit about our politics, korean.

Go check and see if the north is invading you or something and fuck off

You have much bigger things to worry about so you have no room to criticize

$0.20 has been deposited into your account

it just pisses me off when shitholes like korea want to show their opinions like they have something nice going on

In a better world we'd pull our troops and let the north wipe them off the face of the earth

NOTHING of value would be lost

bls.gov/oes/current/oes372012.htm

Maids and Housekeep earn less than Minimum wage

abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=89692

Hispanics in Low-Wage Jobs Despite Boom

latimes.com/newsletters/la-me-essential-california-20160723-snap-story.html

Crime is up in Los Angeles

yuppie behavior is always idealistic

If you think Bring poor people is inequality solution

you're delusional

caught shilling
>shit I have to blend in
you can't
$0.5 has been removed from your account.

go let your demon master feed on your soul

Oh shut the fuck up or we'll let this fucker bomb you off the face of the earth

Again, you have no room to criticize

Korea who do you really want?

Fuck you, our troops are the only reason that the shithole of the DPRK is still around. We keep the north from attacking and getting themselfs killed like retards. The reason: from creating a huge fucking refugee problem our allied southern brothers would have to take in.

Fuck off user, do some research before bring that shit in here you fucking faggot

>by law you can only play starcraft for 15 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=EzJvBgsFjvQ

You don't have basis of an argument

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/09/yale-students-demand-removal-white-authors-curriculum/

Yale Students Demand Removal of White Authors from Curriculum

thecollegefix.com/post/19373/

Teach For America: Math is the ‘Domain of Old, White Men’

Logic is Racist, isn't it?

>or get paid to play starcraft as much as you can to train your tactical skills.
While listening to Laibach.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0PCQn954kc

rollingstone.com/culture/news/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-20150825

found the shill