Perfect person to replace Trump as Republican candidate

Given that Trump's chances of beating Hillary are basically dead in the water the RNC needs to consider who to replace him with. You can't have Cruz (too religious and socially conservative), Carson (too allied with Trump), Rubio or Ryan (too establishment). However there is someone who'd be the perfect candidate to replace Trump: Carly Fiorina.

She's a moderate. She comes from the world of business so can't be smeared as a Washington insider. And, perhaps most importantly, she's a woman. It would make amends for all the sexist comments Trump has made as well as show that the Republicans have finally entered the 21st century if they put a woman on the ticket.

Other urls found in this thread:

latest.com/2016/08/trump-staff-is-suicidal-staffers-say-things-ways-worse-than-people-realize/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off fag

The only business person _less_ successful than trump. Fiorina sucks.

>GOP somehow rigs this
>she loses a third time in one election

>women in power

Kinda wish the rest of the world would learn with Brazil and Germany...

Did I trigger a Trumplet?

It's too late to replace him unless he voluntarily drops out.

Let it slide

Carly, I'm glad you found Sup Forums, but you need to just stop, all right? It's over. This is just getting sad.

>perfect person
>killed off HP
>did horrible in debates
>couldn't even win a state or come close

yeah okay

Fuck off fag

>Trump's chances of beating Hillary are basically dead in the water
[citation needed]

Why in the world would anyone choose the fifth string if that happened?

>every other candidate loses to Trump
>"surely one of these losers can beat Hillary"
I should have expected no less from a regular Ahmed.

FAG

Oh Lord please not skeletor

The problem is that her business experience is her tanking HP. Not to mention she was being fucking stupid about Planned Parenthood/abortion conspiracy theories.

Citation: Trump's own staff.

latest.com/2016/08/trump-staff-is-suicidal-staffers-say-things-ways-worse-than-people-realize/

I THINK YOU MEAN

YEB

SLOW AND STEADY

>finally entered the 21st century if they put a woman on the ticket.

gee, what a good idea

not like the fact he's a male is a big reason swing voters will be voting republican this year, is it?

She looks like that Senator Martin character from Silence of the Lambs. The one who said, "Take this THING back to Baltimore."

Provides source to a hard left website. Way to prove your point retard.

Meanwhile, Meg Whitman, current CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise and former Republican candidate for the governor of California, endorsed Hillary because Trump must not be elected president.

she reminds me of Kim Anh t b h fa m

She's a crazy warmonger. Even Shilllary would be a better alternative

>fiorina
republicans won't vote for a woman yet an ugly one like that. she sucks. fucking idiot

CNBC is hard left?

>jewlett packard

kek

she was my first choice. i knew about her before she announced her presidency run
would vote 110% fiorina / carson

but trump btfo pc culture.
i like both for not being career politicians

Sup Forums here.

She is fucking palin 2.0. She went down in history as one of the worst major tech CEOs in history when she oversaw a decline in HP during a computing boom. I am not kidding, I knew about this bitch LONG before she started running for politics and her + Yahoos CEO were the face of the shitty women CEOs in tech. It was completely inexplicable she was running for president and she would have gotten slaughtered in the general as Shillary would roast her over the flames for how she drove HP into the ground, and had no experience.

Why not peter thiel? Infitenely more successful, gay, not crazy

>84072476

Please fucking die shill.

Trump or Bust.

sage goes in awesome field.

I wonder if I break the >> you wont get paid for my (you)