ITT: Red Pilled Movies

My submission: Inglourious Basterds, a film about a few average Jews coming together to kick Nazi ass.

FYI I know the ending of the film is fictional. The real Basterds did not actually kill Hitler. top SS people in real life.

that movie had a really strong first 15 minutes and went steadily downhill from there, OP, Tarantino's weakest after Django Unchained. You would get off on it Seth.

piece of shit movie. absolutely pales in comparison to reservoir and pulp.

>He believes Hitler was killed

To this day I am still wondering if the portrayal of the Nazis as the only decent people in that movie and the cinema scene were intentional or if he didn't realize it himself.

This movie also disproves the holocaust. Hitler made the Jews the enemy of Germany so if you were a German soldier wherever there are Jews there is a possible insurgents who will try to kill you. With these Jew death squads killing so many Germans a German soldier would be forced to kill Jews to survive.

>Inglourious Basterds
Blue pilled propaganda of jews being alpha warriors instead of being the realistic bitchy merchants that flee and pay mercenaries to protect theirs weak asses.

>nazis watch a movie in wich a soldier kills 300 people
>a jew watch 300 nazis die from a movie

Pottery

that's the joke, retard.

Completely unintentional. Tarantino is a self hating white man stemming back to his fascination with blacksploitation movies that the black guys who would bang his mom took him to see. He also loves anti heroes so in his mind the Jews are the heroes. Jewish crowds even cheered when the Nazis were killed so to them the Jews were also the heroes.

>ITT redpilled movies

Leads with this

(((They))) let Tarantino get away with a lot of shit in the 90's. He's just paying his (((dues))) now.

Movie redpill as fuck.
Only blue-pill faggots would call this not a red-pill movie

All of Tarantino's movies are incredibly bluepilled, but his new SJW movies are even beyond that. We're into the violetpill range of the spectrum with Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained, Hateful Eight and any others I missed.

bumpt

What about Reservoir Dogs, that seemed to be pretty Red Pilled

The story of a libtard becoming redpilled about nignogs.

Tbh the only cuck scene in Hateful Eight was the dick sucking one. Aside from that, every single one of the 8 main characters was hateful, as the name suggests. The nigger was one of the worst offenders.

The Departed.

There will be blood

>To this day I am still wondering if the portrayal of the Nazis as the only decent people in that movie and the cinema scene were intentional or if he didn't realize it himself.

Accidental.

He was too busy constructing merchant fantasies of Eli Roth being some sort of hand-rubbing super soldier to even realise that the most admirable character in the whole film was that German sergeant who wouldn't reveal his comrade's positions despite knowing he would die for it.

Trust me, when he finally goes into rehab for his cocaine use he'll come out clean, watch the film again, realise his mistake and release a director's cut with that entire scene deleted.

That intro doesn't get enough praise. It was really good.
Yeah desu.

hahaha he dindu nuffins

The big short.

Blue Ruin and Green Room.

Blue Ruin is a 2013 American thriller film written and directed by Jeremy Saulnier. The film premiered at the Cannes Film Festival as part of the Directors' Fortnight section on May 17, 2013,[4] where it won the FIPRESCI Prize.[5] Saulnier funded production on the film through a successful Kickstarter campaign, which MTV.com called "the perfect example of what crowdfunding can accomplish."[6][7] The film was nominated for the John Cassavetes Award at the 2015 Film Independent Spirit Awards.[8]

Green Room is a 2015 American horror thriller film[4] written and directed by Jeremy Saulnier, and produced by Neil Kopp, Victor Moyers, and Anish Savjani. The film stars Anton Yelchin, Imogen Poots, and Patrick Stewart, and focuses on a punk band who find themselves attacked by neo-Nazi skinheads after witnessing a murder at a remote club in the Pacific Northwest.

Not really a political red pill, but it has a lot of good male role models. I wish they still made films like these and showed them to children/teenagers. Lots of people from my generation sure could use it...

Into the Wild
>libtards/hippies can't survive

Eyes wide shut

A Clockwork orange

Das Boot

Gran Torino

>the most admirable character in the whole film was that German sergeant who wouldn't reveal his comrade's positions despite knowing he would die for it.
I got goosebumps when he said "bravery" after being asked by the kike whether he got the Iron Cross for killing jews. Courage and loyalty in the face of agony and death. Pure human nobility.

bumpo

Hjernevask ("Brainwash") - Norwegian science documentary miniseries.

Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto, a italian film by Elio Petri.

The comedy. An american film by Rick Alverson.

The entire film is fictional you dumb fuck. Even if you believe the Holocaust narrative nobody even knew it was happening until after the war was over.

Fucking this. I rewatched it yesterday and at that scene I was just rooting for that guy despite already knowing he'd die.

The Thing (1982)

I'd say the 80s version of Scarface.

Cuban immigrant who only listens to his balls gets high on his own supply, kills the guy he initially does business for to expand his own empire and kills the crooked cop. He also tries to keep his sister from becoming degenerate but to no avail.
The white woman is eternally stuck in coke land and makes shit decisions left right and centre.

Thinking about the morality of it all, it says:
>drugs are bad
>women are addicted to degeneracy
>banks are corrupt
And the most important one to me
>only balls build empires

You're gonna need to explain how Green Room was redpilled

Friendly reminder to sage any and all leaf threads if you absolutely must reply to them, no exceptions.

Star trek the next generation.

Your race, ethnicity, gender and social class had nothing to do with advancement in star fleet. This is a double edged sword of opportunity. That's why there aren't that many black people in star fleet.

Captain Picard is a true male role model who is brave, intellectual, resilient and moralistic. Not a woman, but a man. A real man.

The red pill is when you realize how toxic religion, race baiting, supremacists disguised as social justice warriors and unchecked greed can be, a vision of what humanity could be post scarcity.

We will never have it because some fat tumblrite just got triggered by this. We will never be able to live in a world free from the sins of those who wish to have power over us.

>movie about a psychopath
>redpilled
wew lad

LOTR

Falling Down
Taxi Driver
Eyes Wide Shut

I don't have to do shit you stupid fucking nigger.

>young people throwing away their life
>privacy and sex doesn't mean anything
>violence and gore is now common
>brainwashing people into total obedience rather than critical thinking

I'm starting to see how this film is a satire on militarism

Nope, Riker fucks a tranny alien.

Birth of a Nation. Good watch.

Tolkien is the reddest of pills, pure concentrated naturalism/traditionalism

Shoe me ur reproductive organs

Every man should watch this movie.
When i have a son ill have him watch this movie with me as my father did with me.some life lessons in there

I heard you got some reproductive organs.

Yeah, Tarantino seems like the sort of guy who is smart by accident. Or someone who genuinely enjoys pulling one over, so to speak, on the concepts of honour, loyalty, etc. by vanquishing them with barbarity. This is a guy who pointlessly puts foot fetishism in his movies, after all.

In the end, the film was kind of all over the place.

The film feels a lot more like its calling jews heartless and nazis caring

It's not about a '''''''psychopath''''''' it's about the futility of conventional morality when faced with modern capitalism. Daniel Plainview is just an representation of the new oil funded industrial age and eli is an representation of the church led morality in the west.

In the end Daniel comprehensively fucks up Eli because Eli is weak and he is victorious but despite his wealth and power he is essentially friendless and alone.

There Will be Blood is the definition of a red-pilled film, it's basically an objective artistic analysis of the fight between Greed and Morality.

TNG is the Blue Pill: Perfect, peaceful Federation. Life is good, and the military is mostly just exploring space, meeting new people, and generally being cuddly as fuck.

DS9 is the Red Pill: A cultural conflict between a rigid, militaristic, honour-bound society and a spiritual, fanatic society. And later a war with an utterly alien, brainwashed culture. Suddenly we're no longer working with scientists, but with terrorists, spies, and mass murderers.

The Mad Max series.

>man starts off as idealistic good cop
>world shits all over him
>instead of crying, he goes into full serial killer mode, slaughtering degenerates
>random chance fucking him around constantly
>becomes the savior of hundreds through sheer force of will

Although, Fury Road wasn't as good for that kind of shit as Road Warrior and Thunderdome.

>TNG
>anything but the bluest of suppositories

Christ get out faggot, DS9 is the redpilled show. TNG would basically be the recruitment add to get you to join starfleet until you get stationed anywhere not on a galaxy class or AR-558

Fury Road was the end game of max, he'd become an animal because of living purely on instinct. The message I got from the movie is that women need mens strength and fortitude to thrive and men need womens softness and kindness to relax and become more contented.

>Tarantino is a self hating white man stemming back to his fascination with blacksploitation movies that the black guys who would bang his mom took him to see.
That makes sense, would explain why Tarantino feels the need to suck the feet of gook girls. He's driven by feelings of inadequacy.
Sup Forumsacks who find themselves with yellow fever, take note. Don't let the cuck spam get to you.

This

+1

The Last American Virgin. Required watching for every adolescent male.

Anything by Tolkien is basically as red as can be.

when life gets tangled up just tango on

bumpe

FIGHT CLUB

can't cuck the chuck

Am I gay for thinking Jackie Brown is the best Tarantino film?

>Pro jew
>Red pill

OUT OUT OUT

>red pilled movies
>Tarantino race mix garbage
pick one

this hollywood trash cant create a movie without excessive violence, race mixing scenes, drug use and nudity. hes a hack

Iron Sky.

Death Wish. The original, not so much the sequels.

The Green Mile: Innocent black man killed by white men of the law

remove nigger

>Inglourious Basterds,
>Redpilled

Please kill yourself

> end of fury road
> women let refugees into the city already wasting resources and giving welfare
> max know the city will turn to shit and leave because this time he can't save the day

Red pilled ending

It has all the makings of a redpilled movie except the redpill itself.

>pulp
>good

what a fucking meme, the most overated piece of crap ever
tarantino is trash

Eli himself is shown as being a powerhungry greedy individual, even in his religious pursuits. I thought it was drawing parallels between capitalist and religious exploitation in typical Leftist fashion, all tied together with some American self-loathing

The Book of Eli was alright
>religion can be used for evil, as a way to manipulate people
>religion can be a force for good
>what's the point in fighting to spread the bible if you don't follow it
>modern religion is insincere, and has lost touch with what religion was always really about

((((this post))))

Starship troopers is a subtle redpill.
Though the scene where the kids are stomping on those turks is adorable.