Oo, you're 'ard

>oo, you're 'ard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obKGs4j8VF0
youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inside paper
>inside the paper bin now

Because...you're viewin'...my methods like there's somethin' missin', like, you're lookin' at it like the jigsaw...that is is, but you're viewing it.....through a keyhold, when really...you should be....

Good show but it reminded me of how awful Ricky Gervais is now.

Well 'ard

>I think there's been a rape up there!

>Racial. So...

I will not have her tunnel bandied around THIS office...willy...nilly.

>If I..was to pick one actor I'm like, it would probably be Tom Hardy. And its not because he's a big guy, because let's face it, he's not, but because he is able to go in there, everyday, and get on with it. And it doesn't get to him. Yes I've been the Krays, yes I've been Bane, but could I manage a paper merchants? No he couldn't. But I could..do.

>People say to me "Oh, David, you're a successful manager, why do you spend all day browsing a Cantonese Irrigation forum?" And they do have a point, but if I'm honest, its not surprising. My mind is tight, like a piano wire. These people don't browse, because they don't need these memes. But I do need them. And the last thing I need is a bunch of hotheads. Not again.

He went home to get it

>...actually I probably could do what he does and I think he knew that at the time...probably what spurred him on to become such a big guy

>I can't imagine...Bane...going, "Oh, I've told a few people here on the plane it doesn't matter who we are, can I just take the mask off and safely land please?" No. You've put on the mask. You've got to start the fire...please. And that's very much like...me.

>Attention everyone. Hello? Okay, good. I...have just been made a janitor. Got the email there, printed it out, you can..pass it around.
>Was 'is Dave?
>Well basically, Timbo, I am going to be a lot busier now. I can't let the place get overrun by footfags now can I?
>Wha-
>Never mind that. But I know you will miss my leadership, so please, do not be tempted to uit while I'm working
>Do you get extra pay for this?
>.....
>More to life then money Gareth... back to work

Oh, as an actress said to a bishop

>What's the difference?
>A Big Guy is someone who has disproportionately big arms and legs.
>Oh, I know the ones. *mimics a Big Guy crashing a a plane*
>Yeah, it's caused by putting the mask on.
>Bloody masks, yeah.
>A CIA is still a Big Guy, but their thumbs are hooked into their belt loops.
>So, what's a hothead?
>Do you wanna answer that?
>A hothead is an superautistic being. Sometimes they're redditors, they're like Sup Forumstards.

Ooh, he looks tasty in that uniform

>But that's life, isn't it? Ups and downs, peaks and troughs..."It would be extremely painful...for you?"
>You know what ""philosopher"" said that?
>Bane
>And some people say he's just a big guy

>.....
>.....
>.....
>So whats a Pavel then?

i dont agree with that in the workplace

>I know someone who is a frogposter. And his wife posts Jonah Hill memes so....not a happy home life.

>Put, "Bane is refreshingly laid back for a big guy with such a big masterplan."

>People...could come to me, and they could go: "Excuse me CIA, but you've been in the business 12 years, could you just spare us a moment to tell us how to, you know, fly a plane, how to keep the agency's flight plan, as well as, you know, friendless." But they don't. That's the tragedy.

People around philly say 'ard for "alright"

I don't agree with that in the workplace

>All I know is, I can type in...Bane...yeah? Takes a little while...
>2,230 matches. Yeah? Just click on one...at random...ahhhh...
>"Big guy must be punished for putting on the mask", now you do not punish someone, big or otherwise, for putting on the mask.
>If anything noone should care.

>Don't crash my plane.
>Please.
>... look, CIA...
>I don't - I've changed my mind, I don't want the master plan, I don't want that. I haven't filed anything, so...
>... well, CIA, unfortunately it's not really up to you
>No ok then, alright then. Well I'm asking, ok
>Please don't crash my plane.
>...
>You can, you can talk to someone Bane
>... the fire's already rising
>Yeah well put it out

kek

>Oh for f-

jesus christ my sides

>this thread

Can someone recommend me a UK show ? I'm a big fan of the Office and Peep Show and have seen them multiple times I need something new and hopefully equally as funny

Black Mirror is hit and miss but some of the episodes are god-tier

red dwarf

Extras - Ricky Gervais' second TV show after The Office. Hilarious but in a different way
The Trip - semi-improvised comedy with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon. Has a similar style to The Office
Nighty Night - underrated black comedy with Julia Davis

this thread was good until cancer bane posters took over, they are literally the fucking worst. Congratulations, you swapped some words with CIA and Big Guy instead of the nouns from the show.

HIJO DE PUTA INSULTANDO A UN TORERO MUERTO AHI TE MUERAS TU PUTO INGLÉS GORDO CABRÓN REEEEEEE

why so hotheaded?

I think there's been a rape up there

Your hothead lot are little SLUGS, little slugs with no personality who are just jealous of us because we're BIGGER GUYS than them

the inbetweeners

> for y-

>Can someone recommend me a UK show
They're all shit
Nothing but le awkward situations and unrealistically contrived and archaic insults

Sergio Georgini

>Hello, sorry everybody...um, look...we are one big happy family here, yeah? Now, I've been trying to welcome you...hotheads...you know, I didn't want to here, but you're here now...so well done. Welcome.

Extras
I'm Alan Partridge
The Thick of It

>le

Oooh, just want to be popular as the new poster. Ooh, love me!

PATHETIC.

Fawlty Towers, obviously Monty Python, Allo Allo, You rang m'lord?

Brass Eye

Remember, the choices are Not at All, To Some Extent, Very Much So, and Don't Know.

>doesn't know or understand farce

Stick to your stoner "comedies" and fart jokes, son

> le unwarranted snotty British snobism

>le

Stop

> People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old.

>thinks a common form of comedy writers use all the time is snobbery

wew lad

I meant that pist in particular. Don't be "daft", "mate".

Fray Bentos

I prefer a flan

I've sort of fused Flashdance with MC Hammer shit

Winnersh

New York, New York. They call it the nightclub that never sleeps. That closes at one.

Is Brentposting, dare I say, /our/meme?

>Yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old doobie. But will you piss off and leave me alone? I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics.

>Mr Sidney Poitier

bump

Bishop Muzorewa

The best ending to an episode of anything ever.

Fucking kek

BASHING THE BISHOP

>needs?

Would this be allowed today?

Mighty Boosh, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, Snuff Box, Look Around You are all hilarious

SHE'S DEAD

She's not dead

Get their attention!

torero muerto
abono pa mi guerto

Probably not, speaking of, it's amazing what Ricky, Steve and Karl got away with on XFM.

>Nothing but le awkward situations
Sounds like life

I like the quiz episode where Tim is left alone and shoeless after Finchy has hoyed his shoes over the roof, then randomly Gareth runs in from out of shot and boots the giant inflatable cock before running off.

>Tim Canterbury, The Canterbury Tales... of Chaucer
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...Shakespeare

BISHOP MUZOREWA

youtube.com/watch?v=obKGs4j8VF0

>You do seem to have lot of loyalty for a branch manager...
>Brent quipped - or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a successful paper merchants

that episode, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc

Brent mused.

>satire will never reach his heights again

You don't see heels like those much nowadays