The Luna Loud House

While this thread heavily suggests posting Luna (the best Loud), any discussion on The Loud House is supported.

>Link for aired episode downloads:
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

Other urls found in this thread:

skycow.us/r/tlhg
youtu.be/hm5tPDOoXFI?t=4m31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You want Luna? Here's some Luna.

Please delete these
Then please delete yourself

God bless /trash/

Reminder that Luna is the worst Loud

Just started watching this show recently; where did this headcanon come from?

Until I get an answer I'll just assume that Luna has the most autistic haters of all the girls.

>Loud House gets announced
>Luna gets attention before the show is released for her design and apparent best girlness
>The show eventually airs
>Out of all the characters, Luna is by far the most one-dimensional and receives very little focus
>This shift from being apparently the most interesting to being the least interesting in actuality is quickly picked up on
>Eventually there is a shot in an episode of Luna standing behind a lamp
>Everyone begins to jokingly refer to her as "Lamp Loud" for basically being furniture compared to the other sisters
>From there, the "Luna is ignored/worthless" joke runs away with itself, with a bunch of writefags posting greentexts about Luna being pathetic and drawfags posting Lamp Loud OC.
>Eventually the focus shifts from Luna being a shallow, shitty character to her secretly being the deepest and most depressing Loud
>None of this is helped by the only episode to actual give her focus ultimately being one of the most mediocre.
>Nor is it helped by waifufags desperately defending her whenever it's brought up.

That's basically the whole story.

What is going on with that lamp?

Needs a new bulb.

Seems like pretty much every girl is one-dimensional.

Yeah, but Luna's personality is "has a guitar, makes references to music, plays music". Whereas all the other girls have actual personalities (Lori is bossy, Leni is stupid, Luan has a sense of humour, Lynn is a bully, Lucy is gloomy, Lana is a tomboy, Lola is a bitchy princess, Lisa is smart, Lily is a baby) Luna's personality beings and ends at "she really likes rock music"

post leni

Yeah, I see that. Maybe she would be better if she was written as a rebellious teen; that seems like a stereotype the show is missing anyways.

ok

I think Luna's deal was, she was supposed to be the super cool, nice sister but unfortunately in cartoons that makes for a rather uninteresting character. Wasn't she supposed to be Lincoln's favorite?

I hate when shit like that happens because it makes it impossible to actually discuss a character without memes taking over (though to be fair none of the characters have that much to discuss anyway).

>Wasn't she supposed to be Lincoln's favorite?
Savino said that Luna was the closest to Lincoln

Yeah that was it, it certainly hasn't shown in the cartoon yet. Her episode made it seem like Lincoln didn't even like her that much.

>it certainly hasn't shown in the cartoon yet
Fucking this.
Even just one scene with her listening to Lincoln's problems would be more than what we have.
Whatever. I think all the character dynamics will be fleshed out by the end of the season, and the shitty lamp meme can die.

>It's the Luna goes to rehab musical episode

>It's the episode where Luna breaks her guitar and everyone forgets she exists.

I'd be down for her having comedic stereotypical rockstar problems, but it'd be really not kid friendly

Lynn and Lucy have sort of taken that role now.

Mumy > DiCicco > Griffin > Taber > Pucelli > Miller > Futterman

I'm marathoning this show for the first time
I just got to Linc or Swim, and the first 3 chords of the background music that plays at the start is literally the intro to Island in the Sun played sped up.
Did anyone else notice this?

>tfw I get to pretend all these hotties are my sisters

I fucking hate SB99 and it was infuriating when the first pics of the show came out and he made 95% of the fanart.

>golden line up of VAs
>no tara strong
perfect
I'm honestly, kinda worn out on her voice

>tfw that cornfield kid from the Twilight Zone has a daughter and she's probably going to end up being one of the best voice actresses of all time

>Look up Leni's VA

oh shit

How could you possibly grow tired of the immense vocal range of pre-pubescent boy, regular speaking voice and high-pitched girl?

She's had a 15+ year acting career too. She's ridiculously talented.

It's weird to think that all those little girls are voiced by old-as-fuck women.

>it doesn't have Tara Strong topless in a diaper

>Myrtle from Lilo and Stitch
>Panini from Chowder
>Beth from Bravest Warriors
>Kimberly from Catscratch
>Madge from Howl's Moving Castle
>Holly Robinson from Batman: Year One

And here I was thinking she'd be a literally who.

Grey Delisle is Lily, though.

But Lily makes Poof baby noises? I guess I was in error

Lucy > every other loud

It bothers me that we don't yet know if Lucy is the missing brunette or an extra blonde

Lisa best and cutest Loud

Just here to note that Along Came a Sister is the best episode.

I really like the character designs, but this show gets kinda boring when you can see every plot point from a mile away.
The worst example is the photo episode; as soon as the "bad" picture was taken, I knew exactly how the episode would end.

>Luna will never buy you a pack of cold ones

Is there any good (aka not SB99) art of all the girls as """""developed""""" adults?

Paul, go away.

Fuck off John, you're not even alive.

No but here's Luna as a lame mom

Fantastic

Actually, this is Ringo.

Well in that case, no one cares.

Lolis

>It's a mud episode

If my mom played guitar, would be a kickass mom.

It's a "Lori is frightfully gentle with Lincoln" episode

It's almost as if this show is aimed at children

But I haven't seen a show this predictable and cliche since - no joke - Johnny Test.

This
the only reason people think this show is refreshing is because it's built from 1990s and 2000s cliches instead of 2010s cliches.

skycow.us/r/tlhg
come and draw best girl.

Why does everyone pick on Ringo?

Because the Beatles picked on Ringo. It's never been more than playful jabbing and he takes it in good spirit anyway.

pretty much this, some people just overreacted to her popularity at the beginning

they actually hated her episode even though it was sweet and much better than any of the "lincoln gets his balls high-heeled for trying to seek peace/having an original idea/being an individual" episodes.

Seeing as she's good with her hands and can design multiple things across not only fabric and wood

I think she'll do good in her life

I'm curios what Lori's talents are besides being a mom

Len-Ikea collection when?

Luna totally shrank in that episode

All because of the sisters ...

Those guys sure are cool about a bunch of kids intruding on their performance.

It seems like everything Lori has comes from her being the oldest sibling. She seemed to have convinced herself deep down that was the only thing she brought to the table when she confessed to sabotaging Leni in Driving Miss Hazy.

>Implying Luna isn't on a first name basis with SMOOCH.

She suffers from older sibling syndrome.

>those subtitles

>It's boner inducing to think that all those little girls are voiced by old-as-fuck women.

Fixed that for you.

WTF did he tell them?

Mom?

God I miss this show

youtu.be/hm5tPDOoXFI?t=4m31s

Shit, now I do too.
Golly, it sure is weird how this show focuses on Lana's butt.

>you now realize Lana's butt is probably full of bumps due to her never bathing

Just like Tomoko.

>"I guess math just is not your thing. But you have other talents, big sis!"
So you see, everyone has a special one...
EVEN MICHAEL!

No less than five have bedroom eyes and four have Dreamworks face

That's actually really disgusting.

That's why washing is important