Looking for a new phone - is this any good?

I´m looking for an upgrade from my Samsung S5.
Heard the OnePlus3 is good, I wanna have a clean android experience atleast (no Samsung shit bloatware anymore).

Or shall I just wait for the new Iphone? I know they´re pricy but my Iphone 5 lasted me way longer than this Samshit S5 Ive got now.

I dont really care if Android or IOS, I just wanna have a phone that runs good after a year or so and has good media features (camera, screen etc).

Any recommendations?

oh damn, my bad then..
Is there still a way I could talk with you guys or have any feedback?
Otherwise I´ll just piss off

Yeah definitely

The OnePlus 3 is my go-to choice for recs since its basically just a solid build with solid specs.

its also running oxygen OS which is as much of a skeleton android OS as it could be

damn they really do make cartoon movies out of anything these days, first the emoji movie, now the "which phone" movie

Get a blackberry Q10 if you want to be an adult and actually get work done. Otherwise get whatever other phone if you want to meme and play candybirds or some shit.

not a phone-"gamer"-fag.
I couldnt care less about angry jerks and whatever.
Just want it to perform nicely, like opening the camera fast and having youtube run smoothely.

I always liked the iphone because it felt very responsive, especially the camera, now that I´ve got the s5 it lacks speed and feels very clunky (and cheap because plastic...).

It was the first time I thought "man those specs look superior, they´ll crush the Iphone" but I learned that day-to-day usage is much more important than -GIGA BENCHMARKS FIRESTRIKE I DONT KNOW-

what got me is the price. I dont want to spend another 600 dollars or what to get something "experimental". I know the iphone´s expensive but atleast I know what i´m getting.

400 isnt that much of a risk I guess, maybe I could sell my s5 for a few bucks

Then get a blackberry. Its only weakness is lack of apps, which you can still kind of circumvent since they can be made to run android apps with a little work. It's the fastest phone you'll ever use, and least prone to crashing. The Q10 is old but still solid, so it should be cheap. Passport is also good if you want something newer. The Priv that runs on Android is kind of shit, don't get that one.

it sounds really promising, but the screen is the only weakness in my eyes.
I kind of want to still be up-to-date.

The Nexus 6p also looks interesting, but its just too overpriced at that point

Nexus 6.

>he fell for the name brand meme
Get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon.

Also

If the screen is an issue then just go for Z10 or Z30 models. They're the same as the ones I mentioned only without the keyboard. I usually mention the Q's or Passports because I like having a physical keyboard but I know screen real estate is important for people. The Leap is one of the newer full screen models but I'm not sure how it performs or what's different about it.

do you have it?

no offense but I´m surprised the brand is still around

This looks very similiar, is there anything I missed with the companies or something?

>if you want to be an adult
>can't run half the apps I use for finance

>implying xiaomi isnt a namebrand now

I really dont want to violate the terms of this board, but since this thread is still alive i´ll just keep this running as long as its there, if thats okay I mean.

So what i´m looking for is:
-good camera
-good screen
-clean OS (thats why I like IOS)

I found this in every Iphone so far, but Android got me interested in the past as I said
I really dislike LG, HTC and Samsung though because they always make their own shit.

So far, the OnePlus3 and Nexus 6p really had me interested. If not one of those i´ll probably save money for the new apple one, whatever it will be

Also thinking about trying out sony. But I feared their phoneline is pretty much dead

1+3 is basically exactly what you want and cheap too, might as well go for it. It has no real downsides.

I do, I like it a lot, but I'm coming off of the HTC One, so my opinion might be a little biased. The only problem I've encountered with this phone is that Facebook Messenger doesn't rotate, but that's a small gripe.

The screen is great, there's a plethora of cases, the 3.5mm jack works great and it has a mini-USB port for charging, minimal pre-installed apps and a good version of the Android OS. The sound is good and the screen is responsive.

I'd recommend a case with holes for the power/volume buttons instead of rubber covers, because they tend to activate when it's in my pocket. This is a solid phone.

Also the camera is great, the resolution it takes is around the 3kx4k range, and is clear as it could be.

I actually have a Redmi Note 3, it's a good phone but I feel like the battery is weaker than it used to be. I don't even had the phone for a year.
And it's impossible to root, Xiaomi fucked up and made a authorization system to root your phone and it doesn't work well. There are other softwares way to root the phone but none of them work with me.

thanks for answering! I really like that they´re getting all the updates too. I´m still waiting for updates on my s5 which really sucks

the thing is I dont want to root anything to make it a decent phone. Thats why clean android is so important to me

I think it really comes down to the 6p vs the oneplus3