Apple now has an entire tab dedicated to showing off their minority employees

Apple now has an entire tab dedicated to showing off their minority employees
apple.com/diversity/

Like a zoo?

What's a good alternative to an iPhone? Nothing I've ever used has had a touchscreen and keyboard that compares.

LG G5

pretty much

That's adorable.

Apple needs to pander to Niggers so they keep stealing iPhones and MacBooks.

So white people keep buying new ones.

fpbp

There is no good alternative. Android is fucking garbage. Its really too bad the smaller alternatives like BlackBerry and Jolla were too little, too late. BB10 was actually pretty dope aside from the fact that it had zero useful apps and a desert for an ecosystem.

sell apple stock

>Yaya look at me being a token.

Yeah, of the Android phones, the LG ones are definitely my favorites.

Samsung S7, QHD screen, and current tech instead of old Samsung parts like in your iPhone.

>Underrepresented minorities are groups whose representation in tech has been historically low — Black, Hispanic, Native American, Native Hawaiian, and Other Pacific Islander.

>tfw minority but not underrepresented
>all of the racism, none of the affirmative action

You know what the fuck is even the point of working hard? You just automatically get free shit handed to you in this world if you do the opposite and whine about it instead.

>WOW, a company, who's biggest user-base are brain dead liberals and trendy teenagers, is pandering to them!!!!

SHOCKER

Samsung is fucking garbage, get lost.

Jewgle nexus phones are breddy good, fampai.

don't care, apple is already a dead company now.

>leaf
Android is by far more functional and more customizable than apple, because there's an actual competition between companies.

>spend a couple of million dollars on bullshit diversity programs
>now you don't lose hundred million dollar discrimination lawsuits

it's like you guys don't understand what HR and PR is for.

100% guaranteed all the nignogs work in business, facilities, technicians, and HR.

99.999% of the engineers are either asian or white

>fat
>black
>apple
>problem glasses
>got her weave did

shit writes itself

Who fucking cares just get any reasonable one with a good battery life instead of wasting money.

Why are white people so obsessed with being diverse?

Give him a medal.

Man I'd love to bang the chick on the right

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>* Includes employees who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, Native Hawaiian, or Other Pacific Islander.

Apparently you can identify as a different race and get special treatment

>Hispanic
Most Hispanics are white.

They pick the minorities up in a special shortened bus too. At lunch the minorities get a hot dog, an apple, and Capri Sun.

If you say so, Pedro.

It must be nice to be a special fucking snowflake everyday. Fucking niggers
Kek

all their os went gay after ios 7.1 and osx mavericks
fuck diversity

A samsung flipphone

It seems like a trend in tech overall.
Google sucks now, Microsoft sucks, Apple sucks.

fucking jews

>varied perspectives of employees
>new ideas come from diverse ways of seeing things
Always these vague buzzwords, that even world-leaders trot out to justify the immigrant hordes
HOW does different skin colour result in different thinking (I thought we were all the same inside?) WHEN has this actually happened in a helpful way?

>HOW does different skin colour result in different thinking
It doesn't. Coming from different walks of life does. These people somehow think these are synonymous with each other. Apple, even if they are picking minorities from the bunch, is probably hiring only those with good degrees. So a black person who goes to NYU will likely look at the problem the same way as a White, Hispanic, Asian, &c.

>apple
>most innovative

lmao name one thing they've 'innovated'

I'm selling my iPhone. I refuse to be associated with a company that bends over and spreads its ass cheeks to make the wrong crowd happy.

Came here to post this

Are these companies genuinely admitting that different races and sexes think differently? No, of course not, they just hire the most weird combination of employees to appeal to mouth-breathers and to keep their HR office, a bunch of middle aged women, happy.

Having people of different ethnicities doesn't benefit your company in any way unless those people are diplomats who talk with foreign companies. Do you know how frequently our government employs 'diverse' people just for the sake of them being 'diverse'?

iPhones are not ideal phones, so many other devices are much better and cheaper but you shouldn't throw your phone out because you're butthurt

They've actually been pretty innovative, memes aside.
Their strength was, not really anymore, perfecting technology and making it popular.
Whether you want to admit it or not, GUI, modern cellphones, and USB to name a few owe much to Apple.

GOD DAMN. FPBP

Apple sucks, has always sucked and every single product I ever had of them was definitely not worth the money.

yeah all they do is make shit other people already made mainstream

>make shit other people already made mainstream
Nope. They made the shit mainstream.

IM GONNA THROW IT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah but that what good businessmaking is all about: Making good products available for everyone.

>Their strength was, not really anymore, perfecting technology and making it popular
>perfecting technology
They made it idiot proof, accessible to more people and made it look appealing and cool.

>apple thinks they're innovative

Yep, but that's important too. And they had a lot of influence on making smartphones become what they are now.

Take a look at what Xerox PARC's GUI looked like. Then take look at Mac System 1.
Take a look at phones before the iPhone then after it.

And to think I fucking work for this company.

well then they shouldnt say 'most innovative' should they

Doing what, user?

FUG rEALLy MADE Me THINK HUH?!

hiring

I guess so.

Even if they used to be quite innovative, it stopped when Jobs kicked the bucket and let a liberal fag turn the company into a united colors of Benetton ad

God dammit beat me to it.

apple would be much better if jobs were still there

may he rest in peace

Not the above.
I'm an engineer.

fug can i be fat, wear a blue sweaty tee shirt, and smell like curry while educating customers on why we r the superior race of technological supergeists?

I need a new phone, are there any based phone companies? Like a weird Chinese one with a neonazi CEO or anything?

>new ideas come from diverse places
Then why are whites and east asians responsible for 90%+ of all inventions?

Tell me more.

Native Americans make up only 2% of the Population , how the fuck are they going to bring in more Natives into tech?

Any nexus device desu.Or Samsung s7

I work pretty closely with the iapps department on getting enterprising software to work smoothly between ios and OS X.

Don't buy pure Chinese products unless you want the Chairman to know about you.
And no, no good phone companies anymore.

What's your degree in? How long have you been working there?

My degree is actually in economics. I started working there a couple years ago through their college program and have gradually transitioned into more of an engineering role.

I.e: Apple doesn't give a fuck about your education is the slightest, as long as you're committed to working there they will train you to move forward.

Do you like it, user? Do you live in silicon valley?

This is retarded. Why would genetics bring diversity in ideas and thinking? Is there any evidence that Asians raised by whites think differently?

Now if they were targeting real diversity, finding people from poor backgrounds, from violent ones, from every country on earth, etc., maybe it'd make a bit more sense. But mostly as a review.

Of course you wanna run your accessibility shit by blind people. Probably want some blacks to touch it too to make sure it doesn't burn their skin or whatever the fuck they think is gonna happen.

I don't work in Cupertino. I would tell you the office I work in, but it's smaller and I don't want to give too much away. I'd say 75% of the time I work from home though.

As for enjoying it; the work is fine and the pay is good but I really dislike the amount of diversity they need to push internally and the amount of shit talking about conservatives my peers indulge in. I mostly just keep to myself, which actually is frowned upon within the company.

I really want to see a white guy try and document this. Show up looking like some gangly ass cracker from the suburbs. Claim to be mostly Indian/Black.

Or shit, has a guy tried to get a legal gender change, but not change anything else? Just say you identify as a male female.

>that different races and sexes think differently

Yeah that'd be a fun video to see.
> "diversity brings different thinking"
> "how?"
> "other genders and races will have--"
> "how like how nigs in africa can't do anything right?"

These people promoting diversity are such fucking hypocrites, they call you a racist for showing actual facts that foreigners behave differently and have different cultures and views yet promote diversity I made work place for those very same reasons?

Hurr durr you're racist for saying the reason blacks get shot by police more is because they commit more crime, resist arrest more and are more aggressive

Hurr durr we need more blacks in the work place because black people think and act differently to whites

I'm here for the job

>implying this isnt just an ad for white cuck money

they wont start hiring blacks and hispanics instead of asians and whites for tech positions. if this actually is a significant polcz for relevant jobs: GO SHORT, SELL SELL SELL

kek

keyboard is pure software you idiot. you can use all kinds of keyboards on ios and android.

get a oneplus phone

Thats a business model alright

A sure sign to sell Apple. Companies that are diverse are less effective as an organization.

This, they want to have it both ways, diversity brings different thinking but it can't ever be a negative. Unless you're a white male.

Nokia Windows phone.
I think it cost me 60 quid new.
100% reliable, long battery life, does everything.
Had it for four years, still fine, don't understand why anyone needs more.

if you can't cope with having any other phone than an iPhone then you deserve whatever struggles you have in life

>user, everything has it's good points and bad points!
>So what're the bad points of blacks?
>user!!!! I just can't even

As a black man I find this sort of thing to be very insulting

It's infantilizing to parade around minority hires as if you're such a glorious company for giving black people a job

This is what true racism looks like

Webm files on this board does not work. I have a lumia 930

FPBP

Whats this from?

it all makes sense now

>Webm files on this board does not work. I have a lumia 930
Thats a feature, not a bug.

This is a feature i need :(

Infuriating.

I am genuinely mindboggled at how tolerance of people being gay is somehow rechanneled into outright social acceptance of complete degeneracy.

Why can't they be gay and normal?

N E X U S
E
X
U
S

Xiaomi ching chong knockoff phones are good.