Good lord

good lord

>Colombian
>white

>doesn't tolerate white people in our land
I thought Argentina had plenty of Italian diaspora

Amerindian diaspora*
You probably got confused because both words have two a's.
It's okay though, we all make mistakes.

Is stabbing a South-American thing or does it only happen in Argentina?

Stabbing, shooting, burning alive, beheading, mutilating, kidnapping, all of these are common and will probably happen to you if you're a white tourist in Argentina.

>Russian
>white

so youre trying to tell me argentina ISNT white????

Faggot probably visited because he thought Argentina was a nice white land. WH@TEY LEARNED HIS LESSON THE HARD WAY JEJ

I would like to visit Argentina. But safety is a concern. Argentinians could make a lot of money out of tourism if you treat tourists decently. Selling them a zinc lined coffin will only make sure that they will never come back.

whit*e dogs BTFO
lol
Whiteys are dumb for real.

What makes you think they want your filthy money?

We don't want them to come here, how hard is that to understand?
We just want to be left alone, nothing more.

Everybody always wants money. Even if it is filthy.

We want money from our Amerindian brothers, that's what counts, that's what we value. We encourage only regional tourism, Latinos visiting latinos.

You dirty white tourists can keep your disgusting money. You all make me fucking sick in the stomach.

Based Argentina, always writing it how it is in the real world, we had a good russian lad a few months back, too bad he thought we were betas or some shiet.

lol

Amazing, you deserve all the mexican money we can give you.

Argentina-Mexico economic union when?

Very soon my friend.

Nice, also ignore the cuck cunts that trash Argentina, i just want you to know that Argentina will always be appreciated here in Mexico.