All the things Trump has done in the last 24 hours

All the things Trump has done in the last 24 hours

This is who Sup Forums supports. Imagine how many problems he will start with foreign leaders

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/porter/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-hawks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger faggot thread

Thank you for Correcting the Record!™(we will sue). Have a nice day.

At least he's not a warmonger like FIGHTIN' HILL CLINTON!

original.antiwar.com/porter/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-hawks/

wow, he had an even worse day than the autist trumplets who lost their hugbox.

>Imagine how many problems he will start with foreign leaders

That's exactly why were voting for him.
We want this degenerate world to end.

Good. Fuck other countries.
"We should get along with everybody and be friends" Why?
We get taken advantage of by fucking everyone, pretty much every Nato ally except for Poland, Estonia, and the UK takes advantage of us and we pay the difference. We just paid hostage money, 400 MILLION dollars to fucking IRAN, the first time we've ever negotiated with terrorists. We play soldier boy for Israel and fucking Saudi Arabia when they had something to do with 9/11. Fuck the world, let it burn, the white race has become pussified with its complacency, maybe after a good shake up we can finally go back to our roots and achieve greatness again.

paul ryan is a homosexual

john mccain is a terrorist

hillary clinton has close ties to the muslim botherhood and ISIS

you are a hill-billy faggot

That's fine with me.
I already know what problems Hillary is going to start and my main concern is national sovereignty.
He can say whatever he wants and he has my vote because I want someone who at least says what I want, showing that they know what I'm frustrated about instead of acting like people like me couldn't possibly be perceived as reasonable while making unreasonable demands.
I can deal with the his mistakes because he couldn't be who he is without being competent.
If it all turns out to be a lie, at least I tried and didn't give up hope. Better than being a hopeless little bitch.

You're right if you were talking about any other country

America however, is the world's dominant superpower. Its foreign policy affects literally every nation on earth. You cannot afford to play games of isolationism or the current world order will cease to exist and we will return to the age of invasions, chaos and ever changing borders. Who does that benefit?

Thank you for Correcting the Record you faggot leaf proxy

He's one annoying populist that's for sure. A plain liar. I can't believe so many people can take a maggot like him so seriously.
FYI Hillary is not better. A terrible person with terrible ideals.
Poor burgers have to choose between horseshit and bullshit.
I mean, their options are really sad. None of them would be a reliable leader.

>mccain is immune to criticism because hes a vet POW

can we stop this insane worship already jesus christ

>national sovereignty

Again, America is not just any other country. They are a world community. There can never be "America First"

But Trump speaks for me n my kind.

>We should be the world police
No, fuck off. Fix your own fucking problems.
I don't care if some sandshit country invades another sandshit country. You should of invested in your own military. Its not our problem.

If you are not world police, then China and Russia will be glad to take over the role.

Do you really believe that is better for you and your allies?

Don't tell me what my country is.
It's not for you or any other foreigner to decide.
This isn't the UN and non citizens have no right to be here.
We don't need foreigners to come in so that we can take care of them while forgetting everyone who actually made this place great.

>should of

murrica

>You cannot afford to play games of isolationism or the current world order will cease to exist and we will return to the age of invasions, chaos and ever changing borders.

Good. Let civilization burn to the ground if my demographic can't be in charge of it.

The only thing that will make China or Russia a threat to us is cutting back on our military.
We can take care of ourselves just fine.
We can take care of you too, for compensation.
I'd rather have Russia as an ally than you though.

>He appeared to feud with a crying baby during a rally

this just makes me want to vote for him even more

>all this shit he's said and done

Is it past the point of no return for him to quit being such an airhead and try to appeal to moderates and ex-Bernie voters? The people dead set on voting for Trump have already made up their minds, would it drive them away if he just chilled with all the bantz?

>Democrats are now defending the guy who is literally in the same pictures as ISIS members and shaking their hands

Like seriously? Being a vet is the only good thing about McCain he's a fucking corrupt piece of shit.

It probably benefits us also. Not like any of you are going to invade us.

You're lucky you're right next door, we probably will help you out.

Why? Because maybe the rest of you won't get what you want?

Tough shit. Fight us about it if you want.

Honestly, thanks Canada, this was really helpful in a way now I know all of this shit at once I couldn't even remember the other stuff.

To be fair, for whatever reason under Republican presidents the stock market always dives so actually I think Trump was being pretty awesome for just telling the truth and being like "I am gonna win and you might want to lock in your gains, just doing you a solid"

>the first time we've ever negotiated with terrorists.
nope.
remember the iran-contra affair?
Plus tons of shit like the Bergdahl swap etc

Trump is crashing his campaign with no survivors. He'll probably end up in a FEMA camp after the election.

>Fix your own fucking problems

This is so funny of you amerilard, considering that is YOUR COUNTRY that goes into other countries and fucks their shit up for your own profits.