Rick & Morty

WHERE'S MY FUCKING SEASON 3 YOU ADVENTURE TIME LOVING BOARD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxi508cVz-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's been less than 9 months since the last episode aired, that means we still have about 9 months to go.

or longer

That's a year too long.
Shit, the newly injected money should have sped that shit up.

This is a joke

We'll probably get two Rick & Morty seasons before the next Venture Bros. season.

Surely this whole thing is just going to be a R&M segment....right?

>ADVENTURE TIME LOVING BOARD

You're about 3 years late.

>Solar Opposites is an upcoming show by Justin Roiland and Mike McMahan.

>A family of aliens by the names of Terry, Korvo, Jesse, Yumyulack, and The Pupa escape their doomed home planet and end up on Earth, living in the suburbs.

I don't know, I'd at least like some closure on R&M if we can't have a full season. This could be good, but it looks kind of bland compared to R&M, more gimmicky and less complex. Kind of like if they diluted R&M into a simpler form. Family living in suburban america, scifi hijinks. Except instead of Rick as the catalyst for the scifi nonsense the whole family are generic looking aliens who are probably going to get into wacky situations dealing with neighbors and trying to appear human. The best outcome is either I'm completely wrong, or possibly if Roiland subverts all the dumb expected tropes, and does his own thing.

Considering the galactic federation just converted earth, this could actually just be a subplot for R&M. He could be fucking with us by all but implying this is a new show, maybe as way to get people's attention for some reason.

The fact that he claims to be breaking a rule by sharing that image in this tweet makes me skeptical. He's a weird guy, but I'd think an action like teasing/leaking information on this new show would be a good way to lose your job. And possibly illegal?

There's going to be third season of Rick and Morty they're working on it at the moment, the show runners have said that if it's up to them they'd do Rick and Morty forever.

Roiland gives 0 fucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=nxi508cVz-I

And you think it's a joke

Thanks user, that's perfect.

Never. That's it. It's over. Rick, feeling pressured and guilty, goes to jail forever so his family can return to Earth, which has been welcomed to the intergalactic community. That's how it ends.

Why the FUCK are they making another scifi comedy cartoon when they already have Rick & Morty? It looks really bland.

If R&M suffers because of this shit I'm going to be really pissed.

Dat waitress. Mai new waifu.

Heard that it'll air late this year

This is totally an extended meta joke
Sorry y'all don't get it

i love GVP
and Jackie looks like Abbi Jacobson but cuter

Isn't it coming in December?

this looks fucking dreadful and i can only hope it's a RM joke

>there are people on this board who will be dead by the time the new season starts

I remember Channel 101. Look where that got us.

House of Cosbys season 2 when.

His lawyers have given up hope at this point, he's ripe for the plundering.