What's your favourite YMS video?

For me its Spiderman II review desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk&feature=youtu.be
imdb.com/user/ur9028759/ratings?start=101&view=detail&sort=ratings_date:desc
youtube.com/watch?v=TwB7fGTFq6c
twitter.com/MerkDEnglish/status/874336823077515264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the one where he admits to wanting to fuck animals.

Fuck off, dog fucker. This is an RLM board

kys desu

For me it's the Big Mac. The best fast food sandwich

The Lovely Boner

Is that Adam from YourMovieReviewerSucks(dog)org[ans]?

Cyberbully is a classic.

TWD reviews.

Too bad he hasn't fucking done them in forever.

the one where he does heavy mental gymnastics to justify him being an actual dogfucker

The one where he only retells the entire movie with his annoying voice

He's a furry?

RLM-shills can't stand that a reviewer is ten times better than their beer-bellied faggots. This is getting old, no? I mean you realize your precious little piggies are nothing but Collider-with-memes, right? R-right, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk&feature=youtu.be

Jesus Christ I didn't realize how messed up this guy was

he fucks actual dogs

Cool Cat Learns Fair Use was actually informative.

Do not make dogfucker threads
Do not post recklessly in dogfucker threads

everything he said is right, only pretensious fartsniffers would disagree

Ahh yes, redditlettermedia
The movie 'critics' for people who don't really watch movies because they are 'too busy' playing video games and watching animu

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

HE'S A FURRY! HE DEFENDED BESTIALITY!

Now that we've gotten that out of the way can we discuss his reviews? He's one of the top 3 best YouTube reviewers but every thread about him always devolves into mindless shitposting. Even before the bestiality video came out everyone would shit up these threads with "FUCK HIM! HE'S PRETENTIOUS!"

His Cool Cat review is one of my favorites.
Its fucking hilarious when he tries to review real films though. Like he thinks his top 10 lists are these really obscure films none of his fans would know about without him, and he is such a dedicated critic for finding them. But in reality they are just typical festival circuit films or big major award winners like fucking Birdman.
Like imagine if Chris Stuckmann or Jeremy Jahns marketed themselves the same way Adam did, they would be laughed off of youtube.
I 100% agree with that reddit thread that got posted here a few days ago that said he was actively damaging youtube film criticism.

He's fucked up but it doesn't affect his content so I don't care. I wish the dogfucker would make more The Walking Dead reviews, I really want him to tear apart seasons 6 and 7.

>that last comment
>not appreciating Kurosawa and 60's Bergman
Not just a zoophile but a complete pleb.

>I don'tknowshitaboutmovies.jpg

>objective approach
>time a film is made in is somehow not an objective factor to consider
how fucking delusional is this guy?

i understand this approach in regards to cgi, or even some action/horror movies. but what those lack in appearance can make up for with good story telling, tension building, choreography, cinemetography, etc. movies today cant compete in certain aspects. its ok to like both.

Adam? is that you? this is Dequan from the SPCA. You need to stop paying homeless people to come in here and buy dogs for you with your patreon money. it's not going to work we can see you waiting in the parking lot getting the duck tape ready. If it happens again we'll contact the police.

Stop spreading this lie. He never ever said that. He watched Citizen Kane a few months ago and gave it a 9/10. Proof:

imdb.com/user/ur9028759/ratings?start=101&view=detail&sort=ratings_date:desc

delusional enough to think a dog can consent to getting fucked by him

Can we all agree that his review of Precious was bad?

His Walking Dead reviews are great. His IMDB ratings made lose all respect for his taste, but he can funny at times.

That's one of his best reviews. The editing is very primitive but everything he said about Precious is right. It's a sloppily made Oscar bait flick that got praise because it was made by blacks.

>top 3 best youtube reviewers

Then youtube has only absolute dogshit reviewers because most YMS reviews are just him retelling the plotline of the movie in an nazal obnoxious voice and then says some utterly surface-level casual shit like AND I ENJOYED IT, IT WAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I EXPECTED IT TO BE AND THE CINEMATOGRAPHY WAS GREAT, THE EDITING WAS A BIT WEIRD BUT OVERALL IT'S PRETTY DECENT AND I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND IT, I GIVE IT A 7/10 SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK

>dog doesnt obey you? better stab him in the neck with your thumb, gotta teach him discipline!
>what?! you want to make gentle love to your dog? b-but he can't consent!

It sounds like you've only watched his quickie videos. In his big reviews he autistically analyses films.

You seriously think Sup Forums is gonna defend Precious? This board probably hates it more than Adam does.

>He only watched Citizen Kane a few months ago
I guess he was too busy fucking animals.

This.

Dogfucking subhuman that blames his disgusting lifestyle on letting his dad and brother buttfuck him until he was 19.

WWZ I can't understand how people liked that pile of dogshit

Hol up, when did he say that his father and brother raped him? I've heard him say they abused him but I've never heard anything about rape.

His best is either Cool Cat Saves the Kids or Unfriended. I watched Unfriended before I saw his review and I was blown away by how bad it is, I have no idea why so many critics praised it. Watching Adam tear it apart was a lot of fun.

Well Adam i would have to say your Walking Dead videos

being a furry is one thing, but he thinks sexual relations with one's pets is acceptable

He's a "lol do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt another human being" libertarian.

GTA V livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=TwB7fGTFq6c
Does anybody else think that he look sort of like Tommy Wiseau?

Now that Mark English is gone I assume the Adum Plaze channel will be put on hold until he finds a new editor. I pray that in the meantime he spends all of his time focusing on movie/TV show reviews. His plaze videos are good but not as good as his movie/TV show reviews.

This, he has questionable taste but he's funny.

>adum plaze will be put on hold
good. maybe he can finally make some more god damn reviews

Agreed, he was born to nitpick shitty movies and TV shows. His talents are being wasted on video games.

>His comment
"I stand by my controversial opinions. I do not believe that sex with animals should be encouraged, but I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross."."

>prove him wrong

>Mark English is gone
And so am I. I'm not going to watch that shit channel without /our guy/

Frozen, the ski lift one

So why did Mark leave? What's going on?

>prove him wrong
I guess I get to fuck corpses now.

>objective reasoning
animals objectively cannot understand sex for pleasure
you cannot develop a sexual relationship with an animal because they do not understand sex as a pleasurable act, only as a reproductive act.
By fucking animals you are taking advantage of their lack of ability to comprehend what is going on, much like if you were fucking a child.

"If an animal can't consent to a human being, then an animal can't consent to another animal. By that logic, an animal also can't consent to literally anything else you do to it. Animals don't consent to be domesticated, having their genitals surgically removed, eating the same food every day forever, etc. If you are against all forms of sexual contact between humans and animals, then we should all rally against farmers, breeders, and all other legal forms of sexual contact with animals. The Jackass crew jerked off a horse for comedic effect in Jackass 3. Tom Green did the same thing for Freddy Got Fingered. Should they be jailed? At least be consistent."

From what I've heard, Mark went off the deep end with the Sup Forums memes and tried to gas Adam for being a degenerate.

Having sex with an animal is a great way of creating and spreading disease.

i hate him sometimes,he thinks that he's just too smart from other reviewers and just comes off as a bit of an arrogant and i don't know what review it was but he explained things that were obviously very straight-forward and said it in a way like he was the only one that noticed it.
but i like his comedic bits tho.

"The reason I'm arguing for zoophiles isn't because I think it's important for people to be able to fuck animals. I'm only arguing on behalf of them because the current laws are inconsistent with our existing set of laws and morals regarding animal welfare. I'm just asking for some goddamned consistency. That's it. Right now we throw people in jail just because the animal's semen went into their mouth instead of a sleeve to be collected for breeding. Chris Pontius even drank the horse's semen after they jerked it off in Jackass 2, but it's apparently okay because they did it for comedic effect I guess? If you're seriously going to say with a straight face that bestiality should be criminalized for the sake of the animal's well-being, then you need to stop being such a hypocrite and start using those exact same standards when regarding the meat industry, the fur industry, the leather industry, farmers, and selective breeders. If a woman belongs in jail because a she let her dog hump her vag, then Tom Green and every sperm-collecting farmer in America also belongs in jail. Are you seriously going to even pretend like the animal can tell the difference? Grow up, dude. Either both are okay, or neither are okay. I've been vegetarian for a year before and I'll gladly go back if society decides to start applying their "I actually care about animal's consent now" moral crusade with equal consistency against the meat industry. I can 100% guarantee you that society is not willing to do the same thing. People are fucking hypocrites. We have 2 standards for how we're willing to treat people and who we're willing to incarcerate. The only difference between them is their sexuality. That's not okay. That is my argument."
prove him wrong
>protip: you can't

>finds a new editor.
He should hire Paul Latza.

twitter.com/MerkDEnglish/status/874336823077515264

TL;DR: Mark fell into a depression after editing Adum Plaze became his full time job. He got lazy, fell weeks behind on his work and when Adam confronted him he quit.

Kek

h o l y s h i t

Here's a stream where Mark talks about it.

twitch dot tv/videos/151432721

I tried to watch it but it was too sad. Mark sounds completely destroyed.

Thanks, user.

He fell into depression, got lazy and ceased to give a shit about the channel. Adam was paying him to edit, yet Mark didn't work and didn't even warn Adam about that. Adam got pissed (I imagined that's not the first time that has happened), changed all of the passwords and basically fired him.

Mark later broke down on his stream, talked about his depression, confessed that his issues are based on him getting raped by his gf in the past, said that him and Adam had a falling out, yet only blames himself for it.

>confessed that his issues are based on him getting raped by his gf in the past,
Wait, what?

>him getting raped by his gf in the past
nice

I feel sorry for the dude, but it's kinda hilarious to hear him break down over this while Doc is doing that retarded stare.

>Starts a monthly Patreon
>Video flow becomes worse than before
Every time.

>Plaze starts a separate Patreon and the editor quits his job to work full time
>Doesn't get enough
>Has to get another job
>Friendship ended
But this is amusing.

Killing an animal, or jerking it off to bread is very different from repeated animal fucking

His avatar is the reason why i never watched his stuff.
Can't really explain why.

You should see where it was cropped from

You still don't have it's consent to do either of those things

Nigga it's duct tape. Maybe if you read a book once in a while you'd know that.

>Inb4 doggy dog world

hi /ck/

stop fucking dogs

Did he say he was planning to continue them but couldn't find enough good enough criticisms in the later seasons?

having sex with animals is morally wrong

got a link to that particular stream?

Yeah, his gf forced herself on him or something, which lead to him having major problems with being touched. Apparently he grew up in a bad neighbourhood as well.

Long story short, one night when they had a party, one of Adam's friends started to joke with him by touching/tickling him. Mark asked him to stop and when the guy didn't, he slammed him into a wall. Afterwards he told Adam about being sexually assaulted in the past as the reason for his aggressiveness.

But recently, after their falling out, Adam complained to his stream about Mark being aggressive and he mentioned the situation above as one of the cases, Mark was pretty hurt since it made him look like a maniac for no reason.

Here Starts talking about it at 1 hour 24.

>ever trusting faggots and degenerates with any part of your life
he got what he deserved

No, he just does the same fucking thing but the videos last 10 times more.

thanks

what a faggot
crying about FREE PUSSY

>fucking animals is wrong but eating them is fine

>23 min
>Horseman tried to off himself

yes, that is correct

lmao this guy is such a fucking fag. He's crying and saying "he thinks im his enemy". What are these queers, 10 years old?

I can't believe two apparent best friends cut each other off because of some Youtube bullshit, like what the fuck?

>best friends

You mean gay butt buddies?

Fuck off, Adam

Someone needs to add that wiiiuuuu wiiuuuu from that YMS review to that twitch

Yep.

>eating meat is for pleasure
>having sex with animals is for pleasure

There is literally nothing wrong with having sex with animals if you take the right precautions.

>killing animals humanely to eat is legal
>potentially causing harm and damage to most animals because your dick is the wrong size, and you're effectively raping them is illegal
Animals tear each other apart and rape each other, but we're better than that. Causing undue suffering to an animal makes you a piece of shit, always has, always will.