What is the nastiest thing someone ever said in a kids' cartoon? I'm talking in terms of violence or mean-spiritedness...

What is the nastiest thing someone ever said in a kids' cartoon? I'm talking in terms of violence or mean-spiritedness, in a "how did they get away with that" kind of way.

I distinctly remember a goon in an episode of Batman: The Animated Series saying "I'll cut out your liver and fry it in a pan."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc
youtube.com/watch?v=F4zlC8jAISk
youtu.be/I4Fc-emlIHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brave and the Bold and Spectacular Spider-Man had tons of sex jokes

I don't remember much sexual in brave and the bold

Well shit.

Well there was an entire song about dicks

Oh wow I must have missed that episode
It's funny I was expecting the sexual stuff to be just the vaugly sexual performance but those jokes about the hero's sexual prowess were glorious

IIRC CN took it down for some reason.

While not the nastiest, I was surprised as Hell that Disney let Gravity Falls say, "Man, revenge is underrated. That felt awesome!" I'm beyond used to all revenge being seen as hollow due to soul-crushing guilt in post-golden age Looney Tunes cartoons and it felt so dirty to hear the truth be uttered on Disney no less.

Who was that main guy in the audience though was that meant to be vandel savage

So they wrote and rehearsed a song about superhero dicks just in case they ever got put on the spot in a nightclub? That's dedication.

It's Batman.

The last part when all the Birds of Prey lust after Batman becomes a bit creepy when you find out that the Huntress was created as the daughter of Bruce Wayne to later being retconned when she was one of the few Earth-2 heroes able to survive the CoIE. Now with New 52 she's his daughter again

Beware the Batman had someone telling this guy's backstory as him cutting out the hearts out of his victims and eating them raw because he thought it would make him stronger.

It never aired on US CN, but it did in other countries, and was on the dvd release.

Did it work.

Also was beware the Batman really a kids show the animation always made me assume they were going for an older audience (probably dident help it was on around midnight here)

In Freakazoid Dexter's older brother calls him a "twink."

You sure? I thought I remembered seeing that on the TV. Plus it feels like it's usually backwards, where other countries don't air it but the US does.

I also remember a lot of sexual innuendo in Rocko's Modern Life.

It was a show for everyone. The plot wasn't too difficult for a child to work out, but still entertaining to watch. It used to have new episodes Saturdays at 10 AM until the Jews took it away for no reason. Probably afraid that people would get inspired to be heroes and take them down.

Oh baby! Oh baby!

Matches Malone, Batman's criminal disguise. In this episode he also got conked on the head and had amnesia regarding his real identity.

Going by the wiki, it was aired in Australia first, and when the word reached the US they were forced to change it. The song is still present, but "WB was forced to change at least one supposedly 'racy' shot in the musical number."

Batman killed a gater with his bare hands, there was even blood. And when clayface killed that girl robin had a crush on.

I'm assuming no. It's actually gorier than the comics version, where he absorbed people's souls, but it actually worked.

It was as much of a kid's show as Young Justice and Green Lantern was. The guns were censored because of the theater shootings, but characters still died, had some sexually suggestive material, had two cannibalistic villains, etc.

I remember when Sup Forums freaked out at the Regular Show pilot for using the word piss.

Then they started just talking about breasts
Yeah I guess I was mostly just thrown off by the time of day I saw it.

Those edited shotguns looked fucking stupid I hope we get the real animation one day

Bertinelli's back.

Yes, but she's not the Huntress anymore, so the point is moot

You don't have a song ready?

Damn it, this song is very catchy. Now I'm probably gonna be humming this shit all day. Thanks anons

Really? They did the exact same plot in BTAS too

And it isn't even the best song of the series
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc

Rocko enjoys jackhammering.

And Jimmy olsen

3/10, not enough OUTRAGEOUSNESS.

>Aquaman's always courageous, his little fish: less outrageous

It's not even subtle

She is Huntress post-Spyral

Black Canary getting so damn pissy over the Green Arrow crack is the best part to me.

I can't like that episode as much as I want to because they fucked up Captain Atom something fierce.

Always from BTBATB there is this other song
youtube.com/watch?v=F4zlC8jAISk

For the "nasty" part you can say that everything that happens in that song actually happen in the story, instead of being just a choreography like in the Aquaman's song that was posted earlier.
Also, by an "adult" point of view, I'm pretty sure very few kids would recognize Harley and the other henchmen dancing the Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show

In the Scooby Doo Meets Batman and Robin episode, Joker is asked who someone is, and responds with "She's his mother" or something along those lines, while pointing at Scooby.

It took me years to realize he was calling some random lady a bitch

Who WILL break Blue Beetle out of his shell?

Huntress will. She told him to call her in five years.

Is Damien still his son as well? So huntress and Robin are technically related?

Huntress is the daughter of the Batman of Earth-2, while Damien is the son of the Batman of Earth-1.
So... technically? We don't really have legal term for people that are related to alternate universe versions of ourself

Probably this from rockos modern life

youtu.be/I4Fc-emlIHo

It probably did air in th US, except it could've aired once and never shown again because of the content.