This is the 4th best movie of all times according to Rotten Tomatoes

>this is the 4th best movie of all times according to Rotten Tomatoes

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you just made that up

smdh tbqh fuck trump and fuck white ppl yas slay queen

But is it better than the best films of the 10s tree of life, the turin horse and boyhood?

Actually..

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

>Mad Max Fury Road is 5th
>Inside Out is 8th
why do retards even trust this websites?

get out

get out is 8/10 at best
it's pretty fun, but it's so fucking OVERRATED

>shoddy writing in many places
>pointless scenes (e.g. the starting scene)
>ham-fisted approach to racism that will divide rather than do anything good
>Every white character is pure evil. NOT ONE WHITEY IS A GOOD BOI

Why.
Why do white people do this to themselves and promote this like it's the best.
It's not a terrible film for sure, I'll say that. But it's really not that great. So much doesn't make sense and it's so on the nose about the issues it claims it's tackling when really it's just causing friction by having all the black people good and all the white people pure evil.
Why.

Better than Godfather and Casablanca! Go millennials go!

IT TOOK

>Inside Out a spot above The Fucking Godfather

Popular movies cycle in and out of that spot.

Look at the 100 best animated movies on RT. I think number 1 is fucking Inside Out.

>8/10
The whole racism deal has literally no reason of being there besides getting dem niggas tweeting.
1 and a half hour of racism critique gets thrown away in the end and the whole motive for the plot is "meh, some of our clients want to be black so we picked you"

Das right white boy.
We kangz are here to rule.
We wuz best movie directors n shiet

>Star Trek (2009), Argo, Spotlight, Gravity are in the "top 100 movies of all time"
kek

Star Trek is VERY good

I liked it. To me, it seemed to tackle the kind of racism that isn't really talked about -- the racism that makes whiteys try to treat black people like they're special and different, which is just the other, retarded opposite of discrimination. That happens a lot nowadays.

Also, the ending was very brutal and I was surprised to see that.

Why are you capitalising entire words you fucking cretin? This isn't reddit

>rotten tomatos
for what reason

Honestly I only checked because I didn't believe OP either.

I love how critics have such garbage taste nowadays that every half decent movie gets "fresh" ratings by everyone.

It's a human trait I find, people don't like to give a 3/10 for a bad movie, they tend to lean towards giving a 5 or 6.

This is why IMDb is so shit, the scores range from about 6.2 to 9.7, with very few exceptions.

no it's not you absolute turboautists

The rating system on RT isn't the same as for example on IMDb. The 99% doesn't mean it has a 99/100 score.
The Tomatometer only says how many critics think that a certain movie is worth a watch or not ("fresh" or "rotten"), and the 99% rating on RT means that basically every critic out there (except Armond White) thinks the movie is worth a watch.

the actual average rating is still too damn high for such a movie, it's decent but terribly overrated

Yeah but there's no excuse for actual critics to be doing this

>This is why IMDb is so shit, the scores range from about 6.2 to 9.7, with very few exceptions.
The ratings range from 1 to 10 with nothing in between.

>better than the godfather

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mad max
>inside out
>it took 12 years to make
>get out

cinema was a mistake

Why are black people so racist bros?

>boyhood

>98%

hahahahahaha

>rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
4th - Get Out - 8.3/10
5th - Mad Max: Fury Road - 8.6/10

Yeah it makes sense

IT ISN'T BETTER THAN FUCKING GODFATHER YOU LITERAL BRAINLET, GODFATHER HAS AN AVERAGE RATING OF 9.2/10 WHILE GET OUT HAS 8.3/10 (which I admit is far too high)

LEARN HOW THE FUCKING SITE WORKS YOU REDDIT TOURIST CASUAL

Just cause a lot people saw the movie doesn't make it good cunt, there are too many critics who think their opinion matters

the site is shit, is my point

>300+ ratings of a shit movie are that high

fuck these reviews.

wonder woman is in the list

wew

no, the point you were making was that they rated Get Out as a better film than Godfather, which they certainly didn't
also there are 270 reviews of Get Out, not +300

and yet it's ranked lowered... but why?

the reviews are worthless cause they are all shills is the point.

>270 reviews overwhelmingly that high

Because in 1972 there weren't so many critics like nowadays so The Godfather has only 85 reviews, while Get Out has 270 reviews

ITT retards who use the percentage of critics who liked the film as a numbered score to rate films.

The tomatometer is simply a liked it/disliked it and doesn't take numerical scores into account for film ranking and you should all euthanise yourself for being so stupid.

Sure, it's overrated, but it's decent enough.

All the autists spamming WE WUZ KANGZ LIBERAL PROPAGANDA clearly haven't even watched the film because if anything, it was a critique of the liberal "so aggresively non-racist that it's actually racist" way of thinking, pretty good.
Every single white character in the movie is an extreme left oriented liberal and throughout the entirey of the runtime they are made fun of.