What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

tony torched his place

these orbiters like Artie, Agent Harris, and David Scatino got vicarious thrills by association from Tony. Ocassionally they would overstep their boundaries thinking they're "cool" by association and would end up regretting it

NON
STOP
ASS
RAPE

I get that it's just a meme sentence to gather some (You)s but if you really have to ask, then you didnt pay attention.

America losing the lead in computerized data collection

his wife was always busting his balls, he didn't know when to leave the customers alone and focus on his food, tried to live a clean life and broke bad

I just wanted to start up a soprano thread senpai

Dubs of truth

God, what I wouldn't give to tittyfuck his wife.

>agent Harris
What do you mean user?

artie usually got a pass because of tony tho. I think his problem was more that he was insecure and felt he had something to prove because he was around a lot of wise guys

TORCHED

Agent harris was a tony soprano orbiter to the point of outright giving him vital information of the whereabouts of Phil Leotardo during the NY/NJ war of the 2nd half of Season 6

because he's a jersey boy, jersey is the ugly little brother of new york in every aspect, so he was happy too see them win. it's also because tony helped him find terrorists

why did they wrire out furio so abruptly, he just disappeared

the point still stands, he was seduced by tony

According to reddit (don't bash, it's the only source I could find), he revealed plot scripts and they booted him. You have to admit it was probably the weakest-ass exit in the entire show.

Watch it, arch-nemesis.

>its because he knew his son would turn into a Puerto Rico whore

unironically the best looking on the show

she was best girl

Sure, we break some balls here tonight. But I go way back.

Watch it, CGI.

who /elvis/ here

what was up with this scene? why did he have to kill him? cos he saw him or something?

Yes.

Reminder that if Vito killed the guys that saw him in the gaybar, he wouldn't have died.

yep, fucking puss got paranoid because elvis slipped that he never heard of any connected men from delaware. didn't deserve to go out like that, it makes me happy puss got whacked on that boat in funhouse.

AUUUUTHUUH!!