1.your country 2.Do you eat cephalopods?

1.your country 2.Do you eat cephalopods?

Flag
Yes, they are so delicious

flag
no, I have qualms about incentivizing the murder of something that intelligent

this sounds like, "hey guys i learned this new english word let me use it :3 "

fuck off

Sorry

ignore the illiterate high school dropout - you used the correct word

>you used the correct word

never said he didn't. Since he's Korean guaranteed he can't pronounce it, however

>something that intelligent

if it's so intelligent how come it doesn't evolve measures to prevent being eaten by humans lmao

Very rude

English is the most difficult language in the world
How can I be master of it?

Browse lots of English forums like Sup Forums and watch American shows and movies with subtitles

on a serious note, it's harder for Asians to learn it since they're completely unrelated languages. For Europeans it's fairly easy since it's another European language. It would be like me trying to learn Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Thai, Cantonese, etc, etc.

The best way to practice English is to learn from an English speaker and stick with the dialect you want to learn (British, Australian, Canadian, American, or New Zealander English).

Australian/New Zealander are very similar almost the same, as with Canadian and American English.

"Proper" English as we know is from the UK (Northern Ireland, Scotland, England) which is where I recommend you start learning and paying attention to how they speak

In Italian restaurants they serve calamari as an appetizer. It's good.

But i don’t follow anglo culture

yeah

Which english is easiest for me to learn?
I had studied Filipino English textbooks published in Philippines

>Filipino English textbooks published in Philippines

What is the name of this dish? It looks Chinese fried seashells that I like

They’re all pretty much the same but with very minor differences like accent, or choice of words. For example, Brits say “trousers” and Americans say “pants”. I don’t know about “Filipino English” though.

Flag
Normally no, but it's a cunt of fucking 1.3 billion people. I'm sure there are a significant amount of people who do

Philippino English is probably trash, they were never colonized by the British therefore their English is probably garbage.

This probably isn't noticeable as a non-native speaker but I think you may find it interesting; Canadians and Americans have a strong "R" sound in their dialect while Australians/NewZealanders/British don't is because the British started to drop their Rs as a fad and it seemed proper and during this time Canada and the US were more disconnected so it never happened in North America.

The easiest for you personally to learn would probably be British English, I understand that the letter "R" is hard to pronounce for Korean speakers and since the British like to drop it out of their pronunciation it may be easier to learn. But keep learning British English if you do, don't flip flop between dialects, you may sound very odd when you speak in that case

I fucking love squid. Squid=best food in the world
Octopus, on the other hand, is fucking horrendous

Looks too good.

fucking faggot

He's right tho, just an ass as well

kys

Does octopus, squid, snail and oyster all taste the same?
They all belong to same animal phyla: Molluscan

Calamares
Best paired with seasoned vinegar

We got it from you so your dialect is trash as well

I don't eat animals that are that intelligent desu.

Yes, they are delicious

>we got it from you so your dialect is trash as well

our English derives from the United Kingdom, you have your fuckin Asian-second rate second language that's hardly understandable. If you came to US/UK/AU/NZ/CA people would most likely think you're mentally retarded

no pork?

Same, I recently stopped eating them after watching a video of cuttlefish being dispatched. Well, I still eat calamari.

>hardly understandable
that is because either you talk to poor flips or too retarded to even consider different accents of English
What about India? They were directly colonised by Brits but also have abhorrent accents

t. Arnel Marquez
Seriously, you have to go back

>Philippino English
Lol truly an international man

I'm 40. I still remember Whiteys being grossed over us eating squid back in the 80's. Attitudes have changed due to the 'foodie' phenomenon and now Crackas are more willing to try something other than boiled beef and cabbages.

Aye, no pork. As a rule of thumb if it's as least as intelligent as a cat, I'm not gonna eat it.

ya i have kalimari in my freezer right now.

shit tier meme

Yes, we do

Too chewie for my taste, same with squid.

when will we see an octupus civilization?

Yes, but rarely. Seafood just isn't as good this far inland

Vegan leaf get out of my board, I already refuted you yesterday on pol

I like Takoyaki

takoyaki is amazing
I fuckin LOVE fried calamari

when the Med man stops keeping them down

i stopped 6 years ago...