China wants to attack Australia to save the Abo's

>China says Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’

>It said Australia “was at first an offshore prison of the UK and then became its colony, a source of raw materials, overseas market and land of investment. The country was established through uncivilised means, in a process filled with the tears of the Aboriginals. Even with a scarce population and vast land, Australia has disputes with other countries over territory.”

>The newspaper cited debate about territorial claims in Antarctica, in which it claimed Australia sought to avoid arbitration.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/china-says-australia-is-no-paper-tiger-only-a-paper-cat-at-best/news-story/3f4fc06f5926829b8d34ff3dd3a56e2d

>Major Chinese state paper calls for a military strike on Australian ships that enter the South China Sea

>"China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike."

>"Australia has unexpectedly made itself a pioneer of hurting China's interest with a fiercer attitude than countries directly involved in the South China Sea dispute," the Global Times said. "But this paper cat won't last."

businessinsider.com/china-state-paper-calls-for-military-strike-on-australia-ships-entering-south-china-sea-2016-8

>Chinese official: Prepare for a ‘people’s war at sea'

>China had given signs that it had no intention to respect the Hague's ruling, but lately rhetoric has been stepped up a notch, with the AFP reporting that a Beijing minister urged preparations for a "people's war at sea."

businessinsider.com/beijing-prepare-for-peoples-war-at-sea-2016-8

>Tone Abbot has said he is going to shirt front the cunt that started talking shit.

kangarootimes.com.au

Other urls found in this thread:

ntnews.com.au/news/world/a-prominent-chinese-media-outlet-has-launched-a-scathing-attack-on-australia/news-story/e598957ee9b972aa809b3f59827c3fd3
youtube.com/watch?v=T2PdyxMtiYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In for eternal anglo alliance. Chinks are incapable of weak. USN continues to wish a nigger would.

I still think they should launch that big rock at them.

First for Singapore

Have they improved their tactics since korea?

>singapore fails again
Im fucking shocked.

>Tone Abbot has said he is going to shirt front the cunt that started talking shit.
Based kangaroo

They managed to bant their way into a war with chinks, well done you sick kunts

Major state paper
>Global Times
>A Fucking Tabloid
It is like Sup Forums either turned Autist or I am secretly in Sup Forumsland

ntnews.com.au/news/world/a-prominent-chinese-media-outlet-has-launched-a-scathing-attack-on-australia/news-story/e598957ee9b972aa809b3f59827c3fd3

>China saying someone else isn't even a paper tiger

Let's fuck em lads

S-shut up America it's not like I want to get first

Come on France. We want to sail into bantwar with your glorious naval and air assets at our side.

>clip
>kamari pooinloo pleasesaveit

Why do Singapore always come in this thread to shit talk aussies?

>I still think they should launch that big rock at them.
Or possibly a large badger
youtube.com/watch?v=T2PdyxMtiYM

>only a paper cat at best
damn, chang bringing the bants
you going to let them do you like that ausbros?

probably their equipement but those two burgers look like fatties

Its okay singapore. We're still friends. I wouldnt let anyone fuck with you either if you needed the help.

Banter begets banter

>Clip
IT'S. A. MAGAZINE.
Everything else is true though

Has china ever been as buttfrustrated with the US?

Anybody remember when that gook pilot crashed his fighter into the us warplane?

And china blamed it on the US.

>filename
Personally, I truly don't know, the plane was unlike anything I've ever seen before.

I never got to work on one, but when there were a few stationed at our base, the prerequisites to even touch the damn thing were outrageous(you need to have at least 10 years service knowledge)plus certification form Lockheed.

I was told "it cost too much" so the stopped funding them, but seeing how much has been wasted on the F35, I find that hard to agree with.

I can say that 'some' won't be 'decommissioned', and there may be a possibility of the plane coming back into production at a later date

You mean the carrier that cost us billions every time it is out of order, which is like every year?

Well we are surrounded by Muslims.
If you can do something about that, we might be grateful

Shut the fuck up, goy. They've grown big and strong from eating my patented lard burgers. Freedom isn't free. Or healthy

Ok real talk.

I reckon china thinks with all the political turmoil in the US due to the election and also all the happenings in europe.

Its a perfect time to push their agenda in the South China Sea and also test to see if america's alliances have weakened.

Australia is basically america's police force in South east asian waters.

Australian special forces would have penetrated China by now if Based Tones was still in charge.

They are. just look the their tummies and round faces.

Yes. Good angmoh. Pay for our military bases.

Wtf i hate china now

>Replace Tone
>Get killed by little yellow men in fishing boats
kek

There there france, friend of freedom. If a real use cameup you all would be sailing on the straight and narrow. Hell, hook up a line andwe'll tow you into battle with us, because we want our oldest ally there.

What was the warplane doing in deep Chinese territory? Australians are prolly part-abo if they can display such sub-par intelligence in public

>save the abos
Who gives a shit about them?

Yeah, but if they do that and Clinton gets elected, they're fucked. She'll go full kissinger

Chink pilots are as bad as their drivers.

Australians apparently
Most of their welfare goes toward them and those of 'Abo' Heritage

>joke O'weedude Oh
>Yang dipertuan Tan Sir Dato' Haji Najib Tun Rosak

These two are the most Singapore-friendly leaders we currently have. Be thankful.

this Based Tones would of been like

>FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY CUNT

why do the us infantry let their soldier become fat aka innefective ?

Well I'd rather we stay a bit behind you know, i might join the Navy next year and dying in the sea doesn't sound like something i would enjoy

so, what happens to all the land, the farms, the buildings, businesses and houses that the chinks have bought up if they were to start attacking australian vessels?

if china prove themselves to be hostile towards us, what the fuck do we do about the thousands and thousands of chinese nationals living here?

are china still buying fuckloads of our ore? seems like a very unlikely scenario for china to start biting the hand that sells them resources.

You never know man
Shit might hit the fan if Indonesian might pull some sneaky shit.

Malaysia might pull off some feats of stupidity.
Never discount them

Because they don't bother about fitness with regards support units.

Clinton cuts deals with whoever pays. She couldn't give a fuck about aussies unless they pay more thank the chinks.

she would happily syria/ukraine australia if china paid enough

Your forgetting that clinton was the one who armed the indonesians.

Problem is i don't know how Trump would respond.

China will wait until the Chinese are high in numbers in Australia and then will simply walk in for an easy victory. The Chinese living in your country will give it to them, their mission finally complete.

Anglosphere Navy/military vs. China, are they fucking serious!?

we have mill ops with them.

They are ok.

Are the Chinese there pro or anti ccp?
If the former build camps, if the latter they will happily fight to liberate China.

Double edged sword. China makes all the cheap shit steel in the world with that ore. They are your major buyer so would fuck your economy up as much as theirs if you didn't have someone to sell your ore to anymore.

But as for all their fucking businesses and land and shit well you can say oopps sorry thats ours now faggets.

>and also test to see if america's alliances have weakened
America has vassals, the entirety of Europe likes to think contrary to the matter, but they need burger security. That includes both the bongs and the french that have their own nukes (well technically the britts trident system does not even count as their own). The US has the only fully mobile military on the planet (nuking the shit out of things aside)

Don't worry. Sultan of Johor and Temasek including Peter Lim are butt buddies. If Najib tries to alleviate attention from his 1mdb scam, it'll be political suicide since our government has been quiet about his 1mdb fiasco.

Indonesia I agree; they're a bunch of loose cannons but their current aim is internal and externally their target would be Malaysia specifically in Kalimantan.

>Problem is i don't know how Trump would respond.
Honestly they say the better the devil you know, but since we know Hillary is garunteed to ruin everything for money I would take a chance on trump.

I dont think you understand much. I was in for 8 years and i saw men thicker than those leading the pack on long runs and 20 mile rucks. Having mass does not mean you are out of shape. All the singapore troops look skinny/weak and borderline malnourished.

Abos are closely related the chinese/japanese ancestors. no wonder they care about them.

you should all read this book if you want to learn about fighting communists

Yeah i think if the aussies were like look weve been your buddies since forever cmon mate give us a hand

China has no reason to go to war with Australia. Within 20 years, Chinks will be the dominant political force in the country. They're going to defeat us through immigration, not explosives.

They are more pro-China, which means they fight for a better uncucked China.
>>Take it as you will

We train a lot more on Cardio and long dist Stamina than weights/lifting.
There is a stronger emphasis on mobility (Bashing) and acclimatization in Jungle Warfare.

I don't think you understand much. I was in for 2 years and I saw sticks and bones leading the pack on long runs and 20 mile rucks. Looking skinny/weak does not mean out of shape. All the US troops look fat/clumsy and borderline obese.

>Chinks will be the dominant political force in the country.
kek, they're only like 2% of the population

You are talking to Certain nationalistic Sup Forumsacks who desperately want a war with China to prove that White is Best and to crush the 'Yellow Peril'.

i wanted a serious answer, not your idiotic cuck fetishism

it's very hard to tell. they speak chinese, live with chinese, stay in groups of chinese, keep chinese nationality and don't get involved at all in politics. they're extremely insular, though there's 3 main demographics of chinese here that i can pick out

>retirees who just want to walk their dogs instead of eating them and live in middle-class suburbs
>younger chinese, who all have ties with rich families back home, frequently return to china, and some are students and manage property portfolios purchased by their wealthy parents or relative who are still in china.
>2nd-4th gen immigrants who are very well integrated, plenty of them never having been to china themselves

Yeah but the average blue eyed white guy can literally lift your troops up and snap them in half with their bear hands

Why is China being so salty all of sudden?

>I was in for 2 years and I saw sticks and bones leading the pack on long runs and 20 mile rucks.
That's because you're all either skinnyfat or full skeleton mode. There aren't any muscular heavy guys, sorry bb

*all of a sudden?

I've said this before that the chinese are buying up australia and taking you over through subversive means including immigration

China is filled with toxic water and land, they have a huge population and only Russia likes them. Russia doesnt grow much food either.
China would starve in a war.

It's impressive, it was Japan everyone in asia hated, now China is even hated by communist Vietnam. If they have any supporters, it's the cunts in Canada and Australia who were allowed to be traitors by liberals.

>They're going to defeat us through immigration, not explosives.
Maybe you should not have given up all your guns? I realize shooting every chink within sight is not really feasible, but tomorrow is another day.

>all of sudden
>Chinese australian who is very confused as to who to support

War isn't a wrestling match.

>China attacks an Australian vessel
>10 minutes later you hear some pommy crap in the distance
>[Britannia rules the waves intensifies]

Don't worry stralia, you can destroy all their navy with our subs

>dont realise that its the same message he sended but with some word change
are you serious burger ?

australia is sailing their ships in the South China Sea to prevent the chinks from taking over that trade route and fucking over half of south east asia

basically acting as police

the chinks are upset about it

Try it you fucking gooks, you'll drag every allied nation into a war with you, not to mention you'll probably die in a ground invasion since 90% of our cities are next to major coastlines.

Not to mention you slanty fucks will probably burn to death in summer and get beaten to death by a guy in a singlet throwing beer bottles and thongs at you.

MFW WW3 got that much closer

>can't read
Are you serious, waffle non-country?

They can try but they have to get into range.
Humans are humans and when pushed to the
corner, virtually anything goes.
Should be able to outlast tho through stamina

By the way, getting into melee in modern combat is downright retarded.
Norway, have you even been enlisted?

Chinese probably will inherit the future due to not racemixing, being proud nationally and moving everywhere while breeding like rabbits.
Given whites atm I cant say it's bad as long as the commie Chinese dont win.

Nah we have an invasion fleet. Emus can swim, right?

Did France win the contract for that then?

It's tactical body fat, it's used for fuel in sustained warfare so we can pack more ammo instead of food, and thus kill more freedom-haters. When in actual combat, we subsist on multivitamins and water instead of the typical ration.

What is close quarters combat?

How big are you lad? 5"7? How much do you weigh 60kg?

I reckon i could pick you up and drop you on your head.

What's that thing about a big rock?

Did China give a big rock to Australia?

Fair go, mate. Give us till the late 2030s when we have a few submarines ready, then we'll take 'em on. We'll blast 'em out of the water. Don't worry about that mate. At $4.1 bill per submarine we'll be knocking those chinks for six. 'Specially since there'll be built by a french company mate, those cunts know their shit. Unlike the Nips, you can't trust those buggers.

>mainlanders trying to take the moral high road

The audacity of these commies.

wtf i hate china now

I'm just kidding anyways we will just napalm asians like we did before when they hid in the jungle.

>china sinks multiple Australian ships
>Australia sinks all aggressor ships
>china masses naval assets for war/retaliation
>US Naval commanders get massive boners
>China ignores orders to stand down
>Chinese navy is sunk entirely in their own waters

Fuck China.

>attacking an ally of the us and essentially nato.
Lol ok.

Thinking all Singaporeans are 5''7'
Average in Singapore is around 5''9'
Above average in Singapore is around 5''11'

Weight-wise, are you able to get into that position first?

>Assuming they won't use the same exact tactic
Geneva exists for a reason, you know

We go rape of nanking on those filthy yellow insects.

Yeee, stralians are either dumb or so corrupt.
50 billion dollars for some diesel subs.

Fucking Kek