Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in...

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
danesforhillary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

CHECKED!

Be the anomaly. The aberration. The glitch. The inconvenient. The divergent. The string of junk code. The stubborn apple that falls nowhere near the tree nor the forest. Be the fool. The bonehead. The idiot in the room. Let them shake their groupthink heads at you. Let them be ashamed of you. Embarrassed of you. Pissed off at you. They will call you names and you must let them. Let them jeer. Let them point. Let them laugh. Be resistant to their mockery. Be the fodder for their jokes. Be a magnificent failure in their eyes. A lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Go ahead. Be the scar tissue on their worldview. Their normality. They'll loathe you. They'll fear you.

They'll wish they were you.

Witnessed. Kek is with us. This is a Holy meme war.

NEVER GIVE IN BOYS

HE EATS kfc WITH A fork
WHAT A retard

Hillary is a real bitch who eats Tendies with her hands

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

then you MAGA

bump for moral support

I was out for a few days. What is going on?

WE HAVE A NEW LIEUTENANT
BASED CLINT EASTWOOD BROUGHT REINFORCEMENTS TO BREAK THE WILL OF THE SHILLS

massive amounting of paid shilling

Massive shill invasion.
Take arms my fellow polack the enemy is here!

the minions of the liche queen have come in mighty hordes

Who the fuck gives a shit what a faggot from Denmark thinks?

DO
NOT
TO
THE
SHILLS

laaal. this desperate is proof donald is a dead duck. prob lose the senate too.

>remember, no nationalism
An autist pointed this out. If you remember correctly, the scene is an undercover false flag

After the GOP's excellent gerrymandering they're never going to lose the Senate again.

>laaal
laaal
>laaal
laaal
>laaal
laaal
>laal
laal
>laal
laaal
>laaal
laaal

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

Trump royally pissed off the republican party, Fox news, veterans, the Chinese (lol) and any even his own supporters.

Sorry but he dug his own grave by acting so arrogant and failing to listen to his advisers.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

HEIL HITLER!

THE SHILLS ARE HERE!!

HOLD YOUR GROUND!!

If he listened to his (((advisors))) nobody would support him you dumb fuck.

We can always rely on our friendly neighborhood Dane-bros to speak the truth. Keep carrying on the torch, my friend.

Shoo.

>Trumpfag believes most of Trump's advisers are Jewish.
>Not realizing Jews make the best advisers
You're a dull one. Sure, let Trump keep acting like a humongous retard, he'll surely stop the bleeding in the polls by not changing.

Beautiful.

>SHOO

Trump's campaign is in a death spiral and it's only August

I've been dreaming of making a movie based mainly in Greenland. Aliens attack and destroy most of Earth's creatures, including most humans, but promise to leave if, in one rotation around Earth's sun, they do not expand at all.
Now, eventually, the last bastion of resistence is Greenland and its Eskimos, fighting to protect a giant computer and DNA bank, with which, they could restore Earth.
The aliens have already destroyed the Antarctican one, called the Southern Memory, and now the Eskimos need to protect the Northern Memory, The Last Memory of a Peaceful Earth, as the title says.
Most of the movie is action then, just fighting the aliens.
Then, at the end, Eskimos rejoice as they have reached the 1 year mark, and the general calls the aliens up to taunt them, only to learn that they lied, and then start killing the celebrating Eskimos.
Later, the assistant alien to the alien leader asks if they should send down some colonizers, with the answer being "What are you, crazy? This planet isn't suitable for us at all."
After they leave, a computer on the moon boots up, reading "Moon Memory Online," giving the movie a bittersweet ending.
What do you think?
I was reminded of this by your flag, since you own Greenland.

Muh god emperor
But Breitbart says..

Keep shilling for your retarded billionaire

What does CTR stand for again?

You're a faggot autist, go play with MLP

Test

How does my idea make me a faggot autistic brony?
It's just an action movie.

checked

Do it for your country. MAGA!

Cuck The Right

WINNING THE WAR CONFIRMED
MAGA

Eskimos can't fight anything, not even their own crippling depression and alcoholism.

do you have more asians with trump gear?

>Invasion of Normandy with M4s and ACOGs
If only

>dane makes an anti Hillary thread
>other """danes""" (proxies) show up and shill for hillary
>psyops meets memetic warfare
>mfw

BUMP THIS FUCKING THREAD PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

There are actually Danes deluded enough to like her, you know.
danesforhillary.com/

on Sup Forums?

MAGA

What will you do when they take everything away from you

bump

I've never seen a Trump post fail when it call for dubs

who the fuck would fall for this stupid shit, are you a faggot or something?

Those are some nice tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

ONLY THROUGH THE TRIBULATION OF SHILLS AND LIVING ALIVE AND TEMPERED THAT WE ARE DECLARED WORTHY!

> m16
> ww2
nice try goyim

bump

>Living alive

Who it's a pinoy... nevermind.

bumpu

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!

bump with redpills

Trump is totally collapsing.

Shills jumping on the opportunity.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no other course open to us but to fight it out. Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end. The safety of our homes and the Freedom of mankind alike depend upon the conduct of each one of us at this critical moment.

Make America Great Again

Build that wall!

TRUMP 2016

dafuq is this shit about?

DO NOT

DO NOT

DO NOT LET THEM

INTIMIDATE YOU

MAGA

THEY WOULD SAY ANYTHING

THEY WOULD DO ANYTHING

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGA

WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

MAGA-orszag

i like it :)

Thanks, Ameribro.

bumpi

Exactly what I was thinking.

It's what pissed me off about the picture, that pepe should have a garand.

bumpe