Better Call Saul

Anybody still watching this? It's pretty bland, even for me as a fan lately.

This is probably going to be the final season, right?

>bland

It's been the most exciting season yet, whether you like that about it or not.

>final season

You can't be serious. It's getting another 2, maybe even 3. They're no way near where Saul needs to be before BB.

it's getting to the season finale, there's a new episode tonight, and I'm the only one making a thread about it

probably not 3, more than likely they'll set up the next season to be the last if this finale doesn't blow amc through the roof with ratings.

you're wrong

I see a mirror of breaking bad with there being 5 seasons. Next season will have juggernaut Chuck fucking everyone.

So? you're on a board that has a /got/ general year round even when they haven't released a new episode in 12 months

Do you really think the people here have good taste? BCS is the best thing on TV atm, hands down.

>Anybody still watching this? It's pretty bland, even for me as a fan lately.
Season 3 has so far been the best season. I'm highly anticipating tonight's episode.
>This is probably going to be the final season, right?
Fuck no, if this was the final season Vince would've said so. We're getting at least one more season.

You're alone. Better Cuck Chuck is still on peak form right now.

The only critisizm about recent episodes from me would be that Hector's heart pill arc is dragging in episode 9. You're supposed to empathize with Far Cry villain over his anxiety about his dad's business etc. But the way they're going about it reeks of filler to me. Hector seems to have his inevitable heart attack / stroke in episode 9, then takes even more of the poison and gets better again?? Didn't seem plausible at all, unless the stuff Far Cry villain put in the pills is not what he ordered. If that's the twist then fine. But that would mean they probably repeat the pill switching scene which will feel a little cheap as well. Again, feels like filler. But that's TV for you. By TV standards BCC is actually a show with very little filler so I'll forgive it in this instance.

Agreed, i like this better than breaking bad in some ways.

>very little filler
>montages every episode

I want to FUCK Kim so badly, she's so fucking fine and her feet are GOD tier too... wtf

Montages aren't filler, they are /comfy kino/.

i agree

You're probably the only one still watching.

>can't take a slow burn

he didn't put any poison into Hector's capsules. It's just ibuprofen

Wtf why are they all standing together?
Their stories aren't even all coinciding with one another, why would they choose to do this shit?
This is a HUGE spoiler wtf

I mean for some reason I still watch it every week. And I don't at all dislike it nor view it as a chore. But I think this should be the last season because it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere (other than to Breaking Bad naturally).

Far Cry villain needed a black market pharma connection to obtain whatever he bought so it can't be a common painkiller.

so, what's gonna happen tonight lads?

hey my thumb is like that

Hector's gonna die, screencap this. I'm literally 200% sure of it.

he got the capsules from dudeman. he crushed up ibuprofen and put it in the capsules. if you rewatch the episode, you'll see the giant bottle labeled ibuprofen when he was crushing up the pills.

Are you retarded? The most thats gonna happpen is hes actually gonna take another placebo pill and it will render him a useless mute that has to ring a bell for everything

Mike fills out his tax return.

>he doesn't know Rhea Seehorn is Sup Forums's current waifu

Point at him, point at him and laugh

Chuck and Jimmy reunite. Chuck needs Jimmy for the incoming lawsuit against HHM. Hector has a stroke.

Dubs decide who die in this episode.

When people use the word 'cuck' I immediately consider them scum.

I can't fucking wait for Howard to BTFO Chuck. He went from insufferable prick to /ourguy/ in such a short time.

she's so mediocre as an actress. Get some taste.

It's not her shitty acting

It's those toptier feet

my thumb is like that, what does it mean?

Howard really did nothing wrong from the start, it was all Chuck. The only time he was an asshole was when he took out his anger over Jimmy's fuckup at D&M on Kim.

>BCS is the best thing on TV atm, hands down
Sounds like someone got LYNCHED.

>i have da genes
nothing. you get to look cool when you hitchhike across the galaxy.

Don't forget he was kind of a dick to Kim before he told her the truth about Chuck/Jimmy. Also he was an ass to Jimmy about the Sandpiper settlement, but that was totally valid and his response was based.

God I fucking hate the Mike story arc. It's really dragging the show down for me.

I'd drop it if the Jimmy scenes weren't so good.