No one is shilling on Sup Forums they said

No one is shilling on Sup Forums they said.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitposting = shilling

Oh, neo/pol/ is stupider every day.

saved

Wtf i hate pol now

shitposting over a paragraph in length about political topics, specifically related to the current phase of the election, over and over all day, so every time people check Sup Forums they're exposed to the same messaging, is probably shilling pretending to be shitposting. Shills don't just promote, they also demoralize. They probably do the latter more often than the former. In fact, trying to distract people from it being pointed out means you might be a shill. If the only way to fuck with the shills is to make everyone paranoid as fuck, so be it.

There are shills on this board. Once we got all the correctrecord.org emails, their linkedins and jewbooks started snapping shut/private IMMEDIATELY. So we know they're here. Might as well make them work for their shekels.

>He doesn't use Tomorrow

I like the lavender it makes me calm.

Ah, yeah, I can see that. Tomorrow is good on this monitor because it's not so bright.

He's Mexican, who cares what they think. They want to take over America so someone else can conquer it from them. They're retards, don't bother.

>information comes out
>multiple people post it
OH NO SHILL INVASION

It kind of makes me mad that they think they are winning a victory by turning a neighboring country into the same kind of shithole that they fled from.

Civil war soon friend.

let's regroup on exhentai.

You're probably right, but you would be fucking shocked at how autistic Australians can be

They are doing this because (((they))) are desperate. Trump is pulling huge numbers on the ground while hillary is failing hard.

But hillary just got warren buffet and bloomberg and all the news pundits on her side! That's like, 30 votes right there!

the balcony thread is not a shill thread btw. The other three are.

>Trump shills don't shitpost Sup Forums into oblivion says increasingly nervous Trump shill for the 8 trillionth time this minute
This is what happens when you attempt to co-opt Sup Forums for your own nefarious purposes other than actual truth-seeking. Sup Forums will bend to allow your shitpost waves to fuck up the board, then it will backfire with rabid intensity. You brought this on yourselves with your incessant shitposting. Fuck you and die of a cancer-riddled rectum.

Sup Forums does it for free.

>It's Hillary shills that are fucking up Sup Forums!
EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE. Get the fuck off this board and go suck Trump's actual tiny dick for your pennies, faggot. You motherfuckers have turned this board into pure diarrhea for over a year now. Pretending to be "authentically" Sup Forums by posting Nazi macros doesn't cover the fact that you're a paid fucking Trump shill. Now get out.

This tbqhtf

So this whole shilling thing is not a meme and people actually believe there's people paid to come to pol and say mean things about Trump?

What would you like to talk about instead?

How about TPP for one? The corporate elite are LITERALLY creating a corporatocratic, global dystopia and all Sup Forums is doing is shilling for Trump all fucking day and wanking to niggers. There are so many insanely, literally life threatening subjects to discuss and all Sup Forums can do is NOT BE FUCKING MODERATED BECAUSE THE MODS ARE COCKGOBBLING CUMSLUTS.

I think we've seen enough invasions to know when we're being rolled. Shills stick out like a sore thumb.

Anyway, they seem to have run out of ammo, or steam, since mods started cleaning up.

And, pray tell, which candidate is the only one to be against TPP?

So you believe there's a concerted and paid for effort to spam pol with anti trump messages?

calm down burger i'm just pointing out whats in plain sight.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Please. A plutocrat is genuinely against TPP? Next you'll be telling us that Donald Trump is basically a good, honest man. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. The rich need hanged for treason against their species, not glorified.

See above. Supposed Hillary is "against" it now. In truth, NO rich cunt is going to be against trade deals because they stand to make money off of them. I love how no Trump shills or low-IQ white trash ever question his honesty even though literally everything that has ever come out of his mouth has been a cynical lie to make money.

>B-b-but HILLARY!!!!!!
Nobody gives a shit. The whole country hates both. That's what the Trump shills don't want to be posted here. People HATE the governance of the entire West at this point and NOBODY stands for the people. Violent revolution is literally inevitable at this point, because the rich are make this world into a vision of hell.

He's always been against bad trade deals.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Not shilling, trolling. Because you're so easily baited and it's funny watching you desperately looking for shills to uncover.

Sure he has. That's why he's used illegal immigrant labor.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

Oh but that's not his fault! Trump's not responsible for anything he owns! He just gets credit for them! Don't you get it you hillshill?!?

Trump is a fucking evil, entitled hypocrite and liar, just like every plutocrat and politician in the West. Then need executed.

>Supposed Hillary is "against" it now.
Then that makes Trump more consistent on the issue and thus a better candidate for people that strongly oppose TPP.

See: Trump's just a fucking liar.

>Believing campaign promises
>Trump shills think people are actually this fucking retarded
Well, some people are - mostly very old people who, thank god, will be dead soon.

It's definitely not a meme. Evidence was gathered that we were in the crosshairs of the pro Hillary super-PAC Correct The Record, a deep pocketed organization that has thus far successfully infiltrated Rebbit, notoriously their politics board. They are targeting and attempting to control online hubs of support for Donald Trump through concentrated raids, trolling, and general attempts at sowing disorder and infighting.

For three days and nights the shilling was intense. You could tell, because they were all copying off a familiar script, and sounded very un-pol like. Imagine your best friend, a vehement Neo-Nazi, suddenly and aggressively trying to convince you to vote for Angela Merkel. It was like that.

It got decidedly worse when pol doxxed their leaders, and they began trying to either slide the information off the board, or straight up bury us in spam.

Mods eventually noticed the chaos and stepped in, ban hammers swinging left and right. For now, it seems the shilling has stemmed to a trickle, either because a lot of them were banned, they're out of ammo, or we're just in the eye of the storm.

Regardless, this is not a drill, nor a paranoid fantasy. It's the powerful arm of a deeply entrenched Washington lobbying firm versus the neckbearded, basement-dwelling, tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists of Sup Forums.

And Sup Forums is winning.

the shills don't get it
trump could execute a nigger on live tv i'd still support him

You're not Sup Forums. GET OUT.

What a bluepilled statement.

>you are easily baited

Speak for yourself.

>Trump's just a fucking liar.

So is Hillary. And that still makes Trump better choice since he's the only viable candidate against TPP.

BTW, what's your native language?

>So is Hillary.
I already beat your talking point. Learn to read, you fucking jew.

>B-b-but HILLARY!!!!!!

>I already beat your talking point
You didn't.

There will be a next US president and Trump is a lesser evil until proven otherwise by his actions.

>The rich need hanged for treason against their species
>Supposed Hillary is "against" it now.
>That's why he's used illegal immigrant labor.
>Then need executed.

Well, are you a spic?

>Trump shills
>paid
...wat?
Since when does Trump spend money on his campaign?

>EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE
Was it because I mentioned that CTR got doxxed? Or was it because I said closing off your linkedins and jewbooks let us know that you're operating on Sup Forums? Did that really rustle your jimjams?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

You spent more on liquor than you made shilling in this thread, is my bet. It seems that attempting to mimic the board culture is a little rough on you. Have another drink, reread the training material, keep at it, I'm sure you've already persuaded a couple of high school freshman.

Wow, you're actually mad.
Well, now I'm never going to leave.

Doesn't that guide to COINTELPRO infograph say something about accusing people of being outsiders to enhance your credibility?

Shill

Dissent will not be tolerated! Only pro-Trump shilling aloud on this board! Get. Out. You have ruined this site long enough, you raging faggots.

Shill

Oh shit. Record corrected.

>aloud on this board!
>aloud
What's your native language? Are they outsourcing even shilling now?

Holy fuck, all the way from Tel-Aviv?

i think it's good news, that means democrat are in panic, there is secret vote for Trump+ black and chicanos won't move to vote.

There have been 9 posts by this user I think. Someone will have to correcr the record for me though...

bumpi

Shut the fuck up faggot. There is about 20x more Trump shilling than every other candidate combined yet all you little twats do is complain all day long if there is more than 2 threads up at the same time which shed poor light upon your master.

make a complaint here about the lack of moderation.

bumpi