This guy killed a woman and her daughter. He led the little girl away and killed her hours after the mom's death...

This guy killed a woman and her daughter. He led the little girl away and killed her hours after the mom's death. Why did he do it? Who could possibly harm a little girl?

globalnews.ca/news/2861092/edward-downey-accused-killer-of-taliyah-marsman-and-sara-baillie-to-appear-in-calgary-court/

>nigger being nigger.

Who could harm a little kid? She's so cute.

niggers aren't human and don't experience the full range of sentience as us.

he's a primal black beast acting on instinct to subjugate and rape tribesmen outside his own.

poor girl was taken to be raped for hours before her demise

>being a nigger
>having a conscience
pick one.

Good. More blood for the blood god.

>Who could harm a little kid?
The psycho in your OP pic, apparently.

>psycho
i am not okay with you using your racist codewords "thug" "criminal" "psycho" to describe proud men of colour.

#Blacklivesmatter
#Justice4EdwardDowney
#FreeDowney

>coalburner and mongrel abomination BTFO

He hasn't been charged with rape. My guess is he wanted to kill the mom. He was said to be "known to the family". All of them, the mom, the dad, the killer are Nova Scotians who have ties to gangs. Word on the street is she liked to hang with back gang members.

The loli was murdered possibly because she' a witness.

Mother was a coal burner and the kid a mutt, shit like that happens when you associate with niggers.

Around blacks never relax

Taliyah was an adorable little kid and by any reasonable standard white.

Especially guys with fucking criminal histories dating back decades, including human trafficking, weapon offenses and assault.

You know what happens when you burn coal right? You eventually gotta pay the toll.

Oh shit they found that girl? She's dead? damn.

>and by any reasonable standard white
Was her father non-white?

Holy fuck poor little thing

Little girls are for loving not fucking killing. Fucking niggers

Pretty tan. Probably like 1/4 black and a descendant of Nova Scotian blacks. That'd make her 1/8 black.

Then she's not white.

I want leafposters to go.

She is.

I kind of get this bad vibe from this girl. Are we sure that she is not the one that killed her own mother and later tried to kill the guy whom then killed her in self defense.
Or the very least that she was an accomplish to the crime.. I am telling you there is something shady about that female character

Sorry, but being 1/n (with n not even being in the double digits) nigger isn't "white".

>loli

>niggers aren't human and don't experience the full range of sentience as us
This is something I'm slowly starting to understand more and more every day.

Blacks have the easiest lives in human history, and the easiest deaths. Most of them are so mentally vacant that when their time comes, they don't even have the capacity to register the kind of terror that an ambitious person would feel. No unfulfilled dreams, no squandered moments, or unused potential, just pain.

Unexpected, confusing, context-free pain.

She looks Jewey

I think it's the hair. She's got brown but slightly niggerish hair, which is similar to Jewish frizzy hair.

Probably stopped fucking them lol. Reap what you sow etc. Nothing to see here

He killed a mudshark and her mudshark trophy.
He's a hero in my book!