Sup Forums, would you be willing to become a monster if it guarantees you superpowers?

Sup Forums, would you be willing to become a monster if it guarantees you superpowers?

What kinda monster we talkin here chief, human size or giant ass-fuck Godzilla motherfucker?
because I'm already an ugly neckbeard, turning into a swole ass monster that's at least mostly human size would be cool.

Fuck becoming too big to enjoy my vidya gams tho

Would I still have a penis that could fit inside a human female without killing her?

Not if it means I end up like that light blue guy with swords for hands. If I'm going to be a monster, I'd want to retain enough human characteristics so I can still enjoy doing human things. Otherwise my life would revolve around nothing but abject destruction, and I'm not willing to become that much of a monster.

eh.

I've been out of work for a year.

There's no chance I'll ever get married because I'm ugly.

Sure, fuck it. Make me a monster.

Do I have to look like one of those things? Cause they're pretty dumb.
Especially that last one. I'd say it's neck must be killing him, but it seems like it's receded into its chest due to the weight of whatever the fuck that thing on its head is supposed to be.

Can I change back after I'm done for the day and how big would I be? I want to be a monster that still has control of his own faculties and not a raging creature with no mind at all.

As long as its reality warping I'll be fine with it

Human size
Yep
The pic is just merely for illustration
Welcome

seeYour body is changed forever, but you mind remains.
Kinda OP don't you think?

Get this Sup Forums shit out of here and kill yourself.

Yes, I enjoy when people get mutated because of or to obtain powers.

Would I have to become evil or would I still be able to JUSTICE?

That is up to you.

Depends on the monster.

If I'm too large to fit in a regular-sized bedroom, then no.

On the plus side, he has an entire array of deadly laser beams.

I would as long as my superpower it to not be a monster whenever I want

Do I get a somewhat more humanoid form to operate in or am I a big scary monster all the time?

Well in that case, okay.
I'd be fine with not looking human, as long as I'm sorta cool and maybe still have fingers.
Like maybe some kind of lizard man or rock golem; that'd be pretty neat.

>The pic is just merely for illustration
Uh, yeah, and I used that illustration as an example of the kind of monster I wouldn't want to be.

>Sup Forums, would you be willing to become a monster

please god yes

Would you have a big penis?

You don't have to use the example in the pic, but you are a human sized monster, that can never go back to being your normal human self.

Wasn't a major downside of becoming a Zoanoid that your lifespan would be drastically shortened? Or was it just for Enzymes?

Yeah, probably
If I can still do the shit like use a computer and play video games I'm fine
I'd probably run into crazy chicks who would take monster dick so that's also a bonus

Of course, only so i can tell people to "pick on some one their own size" in public.

I may or may not have a t-shirt printed for it.

Well then, time to pull a Stronger and trick the bad guys into turning me into monster so I can turn around, escape, and start kicking the shit out of their evil organization.

The pic is just an illustration. Your lifespan is the same. The only change is that you are now a monstrous humanoid with superpowers, that can never look normal again.

this
Also you will be famous and if you do things right you could become some sort of celebrity. And I think a lot women would go for famous exotic monster with great power.

>Become monster
>An ally of justice kills you
I didn't do nuffin.

>Wasn't a major downside of becoming a Zoanoid that your lifespan would be drastically shortened? Or was it just for Enzymes?

Enzyme I was processed way too fast. That's why he had only a short time left. There was also a bunch of Enzyme IIs that had similar problems. Enzyme III, and also Libertus, have such a fast metabolism that they burn themselves out in a few years no matter what.

But most Zoanoids have a pretty normal lifespan, AFAIK. Maybe even longer because you have no health issues in human form.

As long as I got a cool useful power that I used every day and could use for equally cool and insane stuff
And as long as my kids wouldn't have to look like me
Like, even if they inherit my power, they only look like me when they use it

Yes.
Would I look fuckable?

God yes, so long as I can still use a computer

Can I at least look cool?

I'm already a monster.
Free superpowers? Fuck yeah!

Maybe. Like if I did superhero stuff a few times and could walk around town without getting lynched because people are cool with me I'd do it. And I'd have to still be physically able to do everything I did as a human. I don't want my comics torn up because I can't hold a book in my claws or something.

I think it was only for a certain generation of Enzyme and then found a way to work around that.
I don't remember well, maybe I should reread.

I'm already a monster.

Of course. I would go about raping a bunch of women and some men.

>I didn't do nuffin.
Well, then you should become an ally of justice yourself.

I'd rather be a superpowered monster who can keep their clothes on.

>Become monster
>Go about JUSTICE-ing by day
>Can't pick up chicks who want your monster cock because you have a reputation to withold.
Or
>Become monster
>Do EVIL
>All the good girls want you
>One of them is an ally of JUSTICE
>She smites you before you climax
Or
>Become monster
>Just go about your daily routine
>Everyone wants to fuck you
>Nobody wants to marry you

Too bad the Guyver series couldn't stick.

>I would prefer to be a Zoia Lord.

Will I still have thumbs?

Can i just be a monster and rape? Not as fun if they are willing.

what kind of monster what kind of powers

make a CYOA

This is not /tg/

It's still on-going.

I think the point would be that you wouldn't.

The anime didn't, but the manga is still going.

It's moving at a glacial pace, but it's still going.

Which one lets me rape?

/tg/ isn't even the defacto cyoa board anymore

tried to watch the new anime. dear god what happen to music? 80's op was badass

already exists but more would be cool

would you be willing to be a blonde bombshell if it guarantees you superpowers?

If it's like your average Kaijin where I can transform more or less at will, absolutely. I'd have no qualms being a Dopant, Orphenoch or Undead or something.

Thank you user..
Indeed, the new choice in bg music was a miss to me.

if i still can still do my hobbies , yeah why not.
hope that superpower is mind control or soemethig i can live comfty the rest of my life

i would not agree to this on such vague terms.
it would depend mostly on what kind of powers we're talking about, with some reservations about what kind of monster i'd become.

If I can still ride my motorcycle, masturbate, and handle a playstation controller and get something cool like plasma blasts, magnetic manipulation, or immortality then yeah. Nobody wants to be a giant cockroach that can talk to fish but doesn't have hands anymore.

Then again, if magnetic manipulation or telekinesis let me still ride my motorcycle and play my playstation, being a limbless slime monster might not be so bad.

Mammalian so can have normal dick.
Grow wings to take people to rape lair quick.
Camouflage for easier rape kidnapping.
Enhanced senses for easier stalking and ambushing and rape.
Elastic body for more rape.

>Mammalian so can have normal dick.
you'd have a dick, but it wouldn't be normal

We talking Kaiju or Man Bat?

All of them. Rape is the main goal of monsters after all

No. I like having my dick.

Can I be a monster whose power is to create monsters?

I wanna be like Monster Santa and leave monster girls for all the good little neckbeards under their battle-stations.

No fuck you. I want to rape not be raped

Anyone have that one fancomic where Irma from TMNT is mutated into a giant rat like Splinter and she gets depressed because her life is now in shambles because of it?

The last. It's a goddamn net benefit all around.

Just for that, I'm putting this one behind your toilet.

What board are these types of posts usually on?

Can i rape it?

/tg/.

Before the /d/ and /aco/ split, you'd occasionally see wank-themed ones on there. I'm not sure where they ended up now, though-- Most of 'em were western art with english captions, but I don't see 'em on /aco/. Different crowd, I suppose.

Thanks!

Would I be the only monster in the world, or is there others? In other words, is it real life or a cape setting?

Not if she rapes you first.

Looks like have ourselves a good old fashioned rape off.

I've wanted to be a dragon since childhood, so I guess I wouldn't mind if that was the case.

Hopefully there would be other people like you
and cute/muscly monster girls to fuck when you aren't raping

>Reptillain

>Camouflage
>Regeneration
>Venom
>Enhanced Senses

>Great Devourer
>Nosy Reporters
>Infiltration
>Exposure

>True Fade
>Bio-Missile
>Enhanced Regeneration
>Absorption

Turning into giant battle monsters and going toe to toe with the Organization's enemies is for other mooks. I'm here to take over the positions of people in power and use that to send heroes on wild goose chases while I document their weaknesses and important government info. Unfortunately a Organization techie failed to cut the cameras at the expected time during a mission and now there is proof of a shape shifter about the town and one very unlucky group of reporters thinks my employers may be responsible. People have been disappearing all over town for months now and no one will suspect a few more reporters being added to those numbers.

>not raping WITH monster girls
Fucking humie detected

What do I eat?

>reptile

>boost defense
>boost Strength
>natural weaponry
>Regeneration

>great devourer
>budget Rangers
>exposure

The hopes and dreams of the girls you rape

Jin is the hero we deserve.

Everything

You already have that ability.

As long as I can keep my mind, sure.

>Can't pick up chicks who want your monster cock because you have a reputation to withold.
What if I only have 1 girl that I go steady with?
That would be acceptable for a superheroing monster.

Never be the same as tearing apart her insides with a monster cock.

Source?

Why would you want that when you can rape a bunch of girls? (And some boys)

>half of Sup Forums wants to become Kamen Riders
>and the other half just want to be horrific rape monsters

Can't say I'm surprised

Man look at how hot that Deepthroat Monster is.

Resident Evil 6. At the end of Chris' campaign, his partner gets his arm crushed, so he injects himself with a virus that repairs the arm, and shoots electricity.

>(And some boys)
Fuck off back to /cm/ faggot.

>Arthropod
>low strength
What? Even regular bugs in real life are damn strong for how small they are.

That chart seems to associate "arthropod" with "crab monster" rather than "insectoid"

Shhh its ok. I will rape plenty of girls, just some cute scared little boys as well.

Nothing wrong with rape.