Based KGBeast

You guys won't mind if I steal the show right? Thanks.

Stealing is wrong. You're going to prison.

>KGBeast
>USAgent
Is there a name for this type of naming convention?
Because its cool and I want to know if there are others, but i dunno what you would use it for besides country acronyms.

I didn't even know he was KGBeast until after the movie and Sup Forums mentioned it.

He was actually a better villain then Lex.

>established as competent in his first scene

>layered throughout the film as a consistent threat

>meets the hero early on, they have a back-and-forth that allows them to interact naturally in the narrative

>has understandable goals(money)

>movie sets up a believable scenario for the hero and villain to confront each other in the finale

And Snyder still fucks it up at the end, having Batman spend ten minutes fighting faceless mooks and killing off KGBeast almost instantly at the end.

But it was a lot closer then to where he got with Luthor.

I loved this character.

KGBeast was followed by NKVDemon.
There are two different characters named "USAngel," an Eclipse series called DNAgents, that's all I can think of offhand.
There really ought to be a name for this, it comes up more often than you'd think in cape comics.

Is there a chance that he will return for Suicide Squad 2 (only to kill him off like Slipknot) ?

He ded m8

That bastard killed Jimmy ;_;

They're sortof a portmanteau but with an acronym at the front.

He's also a STRIKE agent. Dude gets around.

That's an impressive henchman resume. Wasn't he the sniper dude in banes army in TDKR?

>STRIKE

I think you mean HYDRA

>im an idiot and didnt understand the movie

300: Part Deux

AUSTRLI-ANT

An Ant that had radioactive XXXX beer poured all over it. Now it fight's crime as a Human sized ant-man, with a heavy Australian accent and fondness for swearing. The Australi-ANT!

>I want to know if there are others

In the Freedom City setting for the superhero RPG called Mutants and Masterminds, there is a villainous group that tries to give people superpowers through experimentation. It's called the DNAscent process.

Fucking piece of shit hydra scum

will he really show up?

>You guys won't mind if I steal the show right?
only in the ultimate cut

no that was Josh Stewart

Can we stop pretending the movie was too deep and smart if you didn't like it? It makes me cringe.

They made him a lot better than the comics.

>NKVDemon
>CIAssassin
>ASISatan

ISISissy

>Brita-insect is a man shrunk to the size of a regular ant who refuses to cooperate with any of the other ants and builds his own colonies

KGBeast is the better name because it's also a pun.

>KGBeast has a sword and a gun for his hand.
>Not a hammer and a sickle.

He was okay. It made no sense, though, how he patiently listened to Batman's fuck all his m8s shit up in the other room instead of just killing MARTHA. It makes no sense how Batman would count on KGBeast being so courteous as to do that, as making his presence known when MARTHA's life was being threatened was a surefire way to get her fried. He had no reason to keep MARTHA alive at that point, because the entire reason for holding her hostage was to force Batman and Superman to fight, and at the point that Batman is there trying to help Superman by saving her, you kinda know that they stopped fighting.

It's funny, when I was writing my Superman fan scripts, my interpretation of John Corben was similar to this guy, mostly because he was inspired by Mr. Orr from the Azz Superman stuff, and STAS Corben. He was an ex-soldier under General Lane discharged for his anti-social behavior and sadism, who became a freelance contractor doing dirty work for the CIA and Luthor. Pretty much, the government knows he's a bastard, and General Lane hates his guts, but they keep him around because he's a valuable asset. Luthor also hires him to do shit that can't be tied back to him.

When was the last time KGBeast appeared in comics? Isle of Men?

Would be better if movie had Lex and Kinger Garden Beast as the only villains. Maybe have Lex building an armor with krypto tech, but fuck if anyone would take Eissenlex serious with that armor. The villains were handled poorly.

I wouldn't trust this guy with a bazooka

>Yfw he survived the explosion, got the mask/hand as a result of his injuries, and stars in the Suicide Squad sequels

Would be cool. Also, would piss off all the Man of Manslaughter meme posters if the movie straight up came out and said Batman didn't actually kill anyone in Batman v Superman.

Hey do you really wanna be the guy who kills another Martha in front of Batman?

Even if KGBeast did survive, Batman still totally murdered those goons in the car chase

Nu52, he was in Aquaman and the Others

If KGBeast survived being blown the fuck up those goons in the cars can easily survive too.

Like with real world physics and biology KGBeast is deader than Tupac. So if he's alive than the others could be alive too.