Woah, Jonah Hill looks like THAT?

Woah, Jonah Hill looks like THAT?

Jonah, tu seras toujours gros à l'intérieur. Dans l'âme.

gros un jour ,gros toujours

his head is still fat somehow

epic

Until he gets fat again. Which he will. He always does.
He gets fit for a movie, just long enough to shoot it, then it'll be back to subway in no time.

No, but really. I'm not memeing.

How long till we see this fat-fuck-in-denial blow back into his true and fat self?

How many times has he justed and unjusted himself by now?

Le vrai grand mec est dans l'esprit.

He constantly gets typecasted as the "goofy fat guy". Nobody will want to cast him if he's thin.

>tfw Jonah Hill is in better shape than you

Wow, I suck.

Thats gotta be frustrating.
You want to get healthy and be fit, finally getting your life around... but suddenly no one wants to hire you because you're just not funny enough unless you get obese.

>Spend six months eating shit
>Get cast in a big Hollywood movie
>Get payday
>unJUST yourself
>Enjoy your money until it runs out, then start binge eating for the next role

Bale is a fucking idiot, Hill has got this shit figured out.

suck my pee pee pls

why in the fuck did he do that?

I mean, his only talent is being fat, so if he isn't anymore, what's next for his career?

What's frustrating is that he's actually a pretty good actor but Hollywood doesn't usually let overweight actors play in serious leading roles. It's a stigma that fat people have to be comic reliefes. John Goodman is a big exception but Jonah Hill couldn't break the spell.

You could tell the fat jokes were cutting him deep.

>How many times has he justed and unjusted himself by now?

probably enough times, that his skin is so fucked by now, it won't bounce back on its own. luckily he's probably loaded enough to pay for surgery, but still. nasty scars and once he's through with the operation, there is no getting fat again for him or he'll run into serious complications.

Don't worry he will be fat as fuck again within 2 months

>>What's next for his career?

Synthol.

>skin is so fucked

There is no going back from this

Omelette du fromage.