Just started watching this last night. I'm a few episodes in, and its pretty good so far

Just started watching this last night. I'm a few episodes in, and its pretty good so far.
I'm kind of hoping the reporter bitch gets eaten or something, she's really getting on my nerves.

Does the show stay this good throughout all 3 seasons?

First two stay consistently good, the third takes a little dive but is still alright.

Takes a hard dive toward the end of season 2. It's repetitive as all hell. Season 3 is almost unbearable, but straightens itself back out to being mediocre at best toward the end.

The start of season 3 gets a bit surreal but it's still good

Season 3 is pleb filter.

Season 3 was pretentious arty farty shit for far too long. Too much symbolic hallucinated scenes in my opinion. It's good when it's not overdone, but they overdone it to the extreme. Halfway through the season 3 it gets back on track again and it's quite good. Season 1 and 2 are very good though.

It's all great, gets weirder and weirder with every season.
Probably Bryan Fuller was expecting to be shitcanned at any moment so he was like fuck it and went as crazy as he could on fucking NBC of all places.

This show clearly should have been on cable, but Fuller still got away with a lot of stuff.

Great all the way through.

>rumor of it's return

>hating on s3

I seriously don't get it

it wrapped up the s2 storyline neatly and moved on with its rendition of Red Dragon, which it finished phenomenally

what the fuck is up with all the hate for it? If anything s1 is the weakest because of the killer of the week shit and the killer's daughter plotline which keeps way overstaying its welcome

Killer of the week was fine in season 1 and killer's daughter dynamic was only reason to keep watching. Once that was done so was the show.

I thought that was the weakest part of the show and I was relieved when they finally got rid of that deadweight

S1 has too much monster of the week for its own good, S2 is decent, has GOAT final episode, S3 Fuller gets his head way too far up his own ass but is ok.

You are probably the biggest pleb on this whole board, in this thread for sure.

The first part of s3 was literally Fuller going full 2deep4u mode. First season was KOTW sure but at least it was going somewhere and not focusing on scenes that look fancy but ultimately don't matter in the slightest.

First two seasons are good, third season seems to be you either like it or don't like it. Though season 3's first few episodes are setup then it picks up, so don't drop it immediately because it's a little slow at first

This is my design

dude everybody is a secret homosex practicioner lmao: the tv show

I don't understand this pumpkin meme. It seems really reddity. You can stop posting any time now.

You can see his weewee!

I gave you a beautiful gift Will...but you did not want it

Chiyo was an awful non-character plot device, but I liked it all right outside of that. The fact that will graham doesen't technically catch hannibal is pretty fucked up though

I don't think it was ever like that, but I can see how some might see that on the surface. The relationship has always been about understanding that transcends the fact that Hannibal is a serial killer. In one episode, there was another that approached Hannibal seeking a sort of kinship over mutual interest, but it only showed how the other killer didn't understand him.

I imagine people who so vehemently speak against the third season love shit like GoT.

Honestly, the unhinged nature and approach is what I enjoyed most about it. There are countless shows that do it by the books/fall into fool proof molds and it feels like a breath of fresh air when someone is willing to take a risk and do their own thing.

I live for this hope alone. Haven't found a single replacement show on its' level since the cancellation. Not even American Gods did it for me and I'm getting desperate.

>will graham doesen't technically catch hannibal

he couldn't be caught if he didn't want to be..

Chiyo threatened him with the sniper rifle, he wanted him to be in a jail like she was, Hannibal just made that up on the spot to fuck with will

Enjoy the first two seasons and then forget it.
Season 3 was dreadful.