What does Sup Forums think of Iranians? Would you consider them mudslimes or true aryans as some claim...

What does Sup Forums think of Iranians? Would you consider them mudslimes or true aryans as some claim? The people seem to also share the same views on zionism and jews as Sup Forums. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are mudslimes. The Christians have been bred out or dead.
Of course they will hate Jews and zionists, they are are Moslems. It's what Moslems do.
Do u even Koran?

aryans=/=christians
most of "muslim" scientific progress came from Iranian muslims who tend to be more moderate (read: not anti-science or pro-blowing themselves up)

Sandniggers

The extreme Muslim takeover was brought more upon by the revolution correct?

sub human sandniggers

bumpc

Shitskin sand niggers. fuck off we're full.

I consider them Iranians.
I only respect the Zoroastrians though.

fuck them

They are the original aryans. Persians that is.

Why do you keep shilling your "Iran numbar 1!!!" Threads everyday? If you love Iran so much, go back.

Nobody gives a fuck. Stop already.

it seems as if white men these days are proud of being cucked by iranians.

i dont give a shit that they're more moderate than your typical arab - theyre still muslims from the middle-east.

stop fooling yourselves.

I don't have any problem with the Iranian people
I suppose they have the same problem with my government
saudis are the assholes here

Btw it was country with the richest culture in the past, but how many of it was destroyed during the Muslim conquest? I hope one day Iranians will overthrow their Islamic regime and reconstruct this once great nation based either on secular or Zoroastric culture.

yes, the revolution of 79 which so many cucks here still defend for some autistic reason.

I like Iranian movies

sandniggers that make nice rugs

They were cool until the Ayatollah took over.

The german media is telling us, that they are evil nationalists and nazis!

cia pls

Most "Muslim" scientific progress came before Islam existed

I just remember reading about the revolution and my professor attributing it to the people getting upset about the trash puppet government made by the CIA wanting to use the land for oil but we never went further into it than that. Is it relatively true or am I being spoonfed lies here?

Well, german media are almost on the same level as US media, so that only makes Iranians look good.

Aren't there like a dozen different ethnic groups in Iran? As far as I'm aware, some of them look like your typical goat fucking sandnigger while some of them can have fair eyes & hair, light skin etc.

Hard to judge "Iranians" (as in, people of Iranian nationality) considering they're so diverse.

>True aryan
>Great Glock Skills Ahmed
>wanna bring it ti the white House?

They are sandniggers.

Pfhuh, racially they are mostly the same. In Asian regions like that light-haired and -skinned people do mostly live in mountain areas. Maybe it is there Arab influence touched them the least.

They are still not white.

They are bros.
Too bad they adhere to islam.

The people are cool, their government is shit.

Too bad that the U.S. and the UK had a huge part in making Iran the shitty state it is today.

Mexico is better by comparison. Iranians are muslims which is bad enough but they also have low iqs which isn't surprising. Honestly fuck em

Ovrrstated, Motassadek had it Coming and you arent responsible for the ayatollahs. Iraq and ISIS and Syria on the other hand

As long as they stay in Iran, they're ok as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think Spaniards are any whiter. It's an example. Still Spain is considered as a White country.

Why do people love iran so much on /pol? why are there so many pro ayatollah shills around here?

If you're a Muslim, no matter your nationality, race, gender, or spirit animal, please stay out of the west and by extension the United States as well as Sup Forums.

@84082675
fuck off chiam
you have the entire jidf backing your Zionist shit
theres no pro Toyota here, we just recognize that Iranians are different than the Iranian gov

Iran pre 1979 was pretty fucking based, not gonna lie.

>as well as 4changoni
but why though?
here is your (you) if you want to actually discuss this and not shitpost

Hey Sand boy, you have to go back.

Iran is the only US and Israel enemy country that didn't do a major fuck up or hasn't gone to war even though the US has been pushing for it for the last 2 decades and have literally tried a war through Saddam which failed miserably.

They are the only decent country in the Middle East and the people there are mostly nice and friendly to the West.

Even though every aspect of Islam is shit, at least they're shia's which is ten times less shitty then sunnis.

I consider them Iranians.

@84084756
not a sandboi you fucking heeb
I prefer all of you mideast fuckers out of my government and murricaspace

this

Iran vs Israel is like Jew vs Jew desu

Yeah they generally are pretty nice people from the one's I've met at least. Is it a cultural thing or something?

That's basically it. The Shah's government was also incredibly corrupt and his SAVAK torturers were basically MOSSAD tier in torture and went after all of his political opponents.

The thing with Iran is that between the fall of the Safavids and the rise of the Qajars, there was a century of a "warring states" period with no real lasting centralized authority. As a result, the clergy became the predominant power in government since they were the only organized group to survive through it all.

When Reza Shah took power in the 1920s, he took a really big shit on these religious fundamentalists. His son wasn't as rough with them and was subsequently cucked. Saddam offered to execute Khomeini for him and he refused.

It's a cultural thing called "tarof" which is excessive politeness. Even if they hate you, they will be nice and hospitable to you. People will offer you food and sometimes get upset when you take them up on the offer because they expected you to refuse a couple of times first.

It's really fucking weird.

Persians are the best of the muslim hordes. They are the most civilised, but get overrun by untermenschen as everyone else.

Ahmanedidschad was a good one.

Shit this is actually pretty informative thanks anons

Wasn't Achmadinejahd a holocaust denier though? Don't know much about him or the new guy in charge either all I know is the US is made to absolutely fucking hate the Iranian Government

It is. I've read a lot of tourist reviews of Iran, and even when you take a taxi and offer to pay at the end they get pretty reluctant to accept your money and you have to offer it 5 times before they accept it. Of course if you stop trying after three times they will get mad.

Is "tarof" an Arab cultural thing too, or is it exclusive to Iranians? Because a lot of Arabs in my experience act the same way as Iranians.

> a holocaust denier
see, you shouldn'tve made it so obvious
I knew that even amongst the current shitparade of 2016 elections, jidf is still here to correct the record on joos

Acmadinejad was a small child in the fued with Israel. He did anything to get on their nerves. But of course they hate them. It all comes down to the international ties, even though that oversimplifies it a bit.
You got Israel, United States, Saudi Arabia, Europe, etc. on the on hand
And Iran, Russia, China, Syria, etc. on the other

Apparently tarof is strictly a Persian thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof

Oh that makes sense I always felt the media just tried to portray him as like a demon or something as bad as Sadaam. I mean was he considered a good leader by the people?

In Iran he was a controversial figure. Some liked him for his arrogance others thought he was setting Iran back on the international level because of that. And the US sanctions and the inability of Ahmadinejad to come to a solution did hurt him a lot in the end.

Current president Rouhani is a much more uniting and peaceful figure.

Great nation. With interesting culture, civilisation beautiful women, etc.

Being white means something because it implies you're from a northern european culture, once you go other places where people didn't amount to anything it loses all its meaning

They're sandniggers like the rest of them.

Next?

lol

The smarter sand niggers

They would be alright without the whole Islam things