Guys, the next U.S. president

Guys, the next U.S. president.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42586730
cnbc.com/2017/12/19/the-rock-reveals-why-hes-considering-running-for-president.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't say she doesn't represent the people.
Fat, ugly, stupid, nonwhite.

good, better than the clown shoes in the white house now

>hey trump is a retarded reality tv star president with no knowledge on how to run the country
>lets elect oprah instead
this country is a joke

>woman AND black

USA
YES

If Dems choose Oprah for 2020 I'll vote Trump for a second term.

If the Dems really want to commit political suicide, then yes, pick Oprah. Pick an unqualified TV star who peddles frauds to replace another unqualified TV star.

Not into GILFs ,sorry

Stupid? No. She's filthy rich. In the US that's like being a Pope-Buddha-Saint-Einstein. She's probably richer than Trump (in liquid assets) AND has the Hollywood elite behind her and generally well liked by the masses. She also pulled he own bootstraps and didn't get a small loan of a million dollars when she started out. America loves the Underdog. That's why Trump won and that's why he will lose.

Kill yourself

i need a non meme response.

What would she bring to the table

The first american to mention the words: "nigger", "nigress", "wymyn" "kill white people" and "soyboy" please choke on a black bull

nigger nigress wymyn kill white people and soyboy

I invite you to my local forest for camping ;)

what do her milkies taste like

Wow money???? I guess that makes her brilliant then!

She's hot as fuck so yeah I hope this happens
>tfw no oprah gf

It would be Arnie, but that's not legally possible.

Is Oprah actually confirmed to run? I thought it was some kind of joke.

She will get exactly none of the white male vote.

i could see this happening

It's a meme, someone straight up asked her if she wanted to run and she replied that she has "no plans to"

What happened to Ben Carson? He seemed very respectable. Did Obama ruin the chances of another black man being elected?

He's an idiot that was only popular because "See, a black man supports us! That means we really are pro-poor and pro-minority!"

Good guy and knowledgeable but no charisma.

she has no fucking chance to win. She's going to shit on white people, white men especially, and lose miserably.

A black person with an education was truly a novelty to vote for

Why should your average white American be pro nigger again? What do niggers offer this country?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Oprah Winfrey - does speech provide clues about presidential run? - bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42586730

Not official

Who cares about fucking white men

>knowledgeable
>Thought the pyramids were for grain storage

exactly the same thing that trump bought but with a democrat instead of republican flavour

What policies can we expect?

>knowledgeable
Only in medicine and surgery

whats wrong with wanting trump over oprah, dipshit?

kys

Free shit and more proxy wars

>this might actually happen
the absolute state of the US.

>Prime Minister is a literal mutt
L M A O

Race relations in the us would be even worse than now

thats what happens when we put out the vast majority of the worlds entertainment
our entire cunt becomes a circus for everyone else including ourselves

Oprah os going to bring about the age of PoC supremacy

What amazes me is that after trump you guys would go "no more republicans" as opposed to "no more self-serving idiots from TV".

It's completely missing the point on such a dumbass scale. I don't think even America is powerful enough to chain these idiot decisions.

Hey, maybe there's hope for you!

Why not?

celebrities naturally have a larger following with the masses than boring old politicians.
therefore celebrities make good mouthpieces for politicians who are most willing to line each other pockets
other countries aren't as saturated with A list celebrities as we are so its kind of a problem unique to us

When are Taylor and Cara going to become President Swift and Prime Minister Delevingne?

>cnbc.com/2017/12/19/the-rock-reveals-why-hes-considering-running-for-president.html

I didn't like that new Jumanji reboot t b h. Nick Jonas was a qt, though.

t. Alberto Barbosa

It would truly be the end of America.

I am not memeing.

The canyon this would create between all political groups, and all peoples and states of the US, would be so massive, that it would never come back together.

This would be the final circus act to our clown rodeo.

Screencap this, niggers.

>mfw all these celebrities dilute the democrat party and kill the chances of any of them actually being elected