They're not even trying to hide that they're rigging the polls!!

They're not even trying to hide that they're rigging the polls!!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

>thumbnail
bro

sorry, here you go.

if this is correct then it explains a lot.

Does this actually matter though? Polls are meaningless. It's the actual vote that counts.

The hope is to create a narrative that will convince people not to vote, or cast their vote for an alternative candidate like Johnson.

is that a peenus weenus

polls have direct influence on the outcome of the actual vote tho. no one likes to bet on a dead horse. so it actually is important what the poll ssay as long normies take them seriuos

No, it's a thermometer. Lot's of girls keep them in their panties so they don't lose them.

In Murriica right to rig polls SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !!!!!!!111

bump

Private owned companies can do anything. Welcome to capitalism. You wanted no government control.

Why tho?

There is nothing to gain from rigging polls, if anything its helping Trump by pressuring his allies to donate.

This is so true.

Reuters made their Hilary bias plain already, every Clinton story is positive, every Trump is negative (see the Trump camp in chaos story from today). Removed them from my bookmarks

So few fucking websites I can actually support. So much corrupt trash

Can a private company skew a poll in its favor? Yes. Will a private company be able to retain any shred of credibility when it does that? No.

That is why media in the west is in its death throws. It is irrelevant and it's trying anything it can to hang on.

>breitbart

>kikebart

have a real source?

Normies don't see the corruption though. They see these fucked up polls and hear nothing of the rigging because they browse regular media sites for their news

Why did you kill Yugoslavia?

They can as long as you don't catch them. But you know how to solve this: you need to catch them and sue them. But then good luck with courts dragging this on and on, if you even got that kind of money to sue them.

Where as Russia's state owned media where if you prove it's doing shady shit you're sent to the gulag? There's really not any better alternative.

I'm hoping Trump is so disgusted with the lying and collusion by the press that after he's elected he has his attorney general open RICO investigations on the worst offenders. I would love to see some of these people go to prison.

Gulag was used for people who didn't want to be sorted by Stalin, there they worked, but it wasn't such a bloodbath as people make it out to be. Russia today isn't Soviet Russia. What's good about Russia now is that they provide us news that are on other side of spectrum, so then you can go and compare two sides and extract some truth.

------> (((braibart)))

I think russian trolls are even better than JIDF.

There's nothing national about state owned television these days. You got foreign commercials, foreign documentaries on state owned television. Such television should be firstly without any kind of ads, then it should have state produced television. Now at best it got American produced with national language dub. Communism doesn't controls the world, go check your music bands who sing in English, not Russian.