Anyone else switch their vote to Hillary...

Anyone else switch their vote to Hillary? I was on board with Trump until his recent comments about the family of one of our fallen soldiers, he just doesn't know when to quit.

Hillary is flawed, but our only option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXiRfNB5TzM
youtube.com/watch?v=SqzoN90NH8E
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was actually gonna vote for Trump but his refusal to endores Paul ryan really turned me to Garry Johnson. The man is so arrogant and petty that he is unwilling to maintain unity within his own party

same thing happened to me, and then i realized hillary was really the greater meme candidate anyhow.

trump memes are as normie as it gets.

So what's the pay situation at Correct the Record? Hourly or by post or? And is it decent money?

Oh heck yeah, #imwithher

Wtf I love hillary now

This tbqh f a m.

10 cucks an hour

>vote
>>in Canada

>australia

we

Same Tbh

wuz

>australia
try harder, shill

I was ready to vote trump, but he's always bashing our friend, china and saying irresponsible things. You can't do that.

#imwithher

>Implying Trump isn't a member of Correct The Record

Shitposter.

Are you insane? No.

>Australia
>Vote
Sage

this, fucking honestly Trump has been reddit tier for months now

Johnson is definitely a better meme than Hilldog though

He literally parroted Paul Ryan back to him.

Shills big time here.

her

Kek confirms OP is a shill with these double dubs
PRAISE KEK

wtf i hate trump now

Didn't know that Australians could vote for Trump.

Damn.

Say it with me now, Sup Forums.
President Hillary Clinton

if you're not a shill and a proud supporter of trump, respond to this comment with trump appreciation pictures. also, check em

fuck you chink

reminder that Hillary isn't human

youtube.com/watch?v=xXiRfNB5TzM
youtube.com/watch?v=SqzoN90NH8E
youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Welp

>Australian
>switch vote in US-election

you must try harder

why do you retards even respond to and bump obvious bait threads? way to let the shills win

CTR GTFO

>checks flag

nvm it checks out

confirmed. Hillary is now the president of Japan

I was ready to support Trump but have been greatly put off by his badmouthing of Mrs. Clinton, a great friend of Russia

Kek has spoken

I would, but I'm busy checking these digits.

Hillary confirmed for president of Japan, good luck m8.

>japan will elect hillary
Well good luck.

How does it feel to be voting for a inbred bottom feeding trilobite from Arkansas ? How did you find time to post while trying to hide Hillary from the press ?

KEK FUCKING WILLS IT

TRUMPLETS ON ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

Our biggest investment relating to one of the bank's board . His comments until recently , he did not know when to stop , with Trump on board .

>Japan elects Hillary
>She immediately raises the tax on middle class ninjas and outlaws swords for everyone but her sworn samurai

Abe will be pissed that Japan is now electing her

These threads are getting nauseating. One of these autists is going to shoot up a newsroom or Hillary rally over this shit. Tread lightly, shills and trolls; a lot of edgy retards post here.

>our friend, china
You stupid CTR shills, Japan hates China.

thank god it was japan had kek given it to america i'd be depressed

We all stand with Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Japan is part of the American Empire, and will be fully under U.S. control after based Hillary passes the TPP

I'm no fan of Paul Ryan but what Trump did was a dick move. Paul Ryan already endorsed him big time at the RNC and Trump has to bitch and lose more support.

Trump is gonna look like a dumbass in the debates against our first madame President.

I was going to vote Trump but after the latest Reuters polls it's pretty obvious that he isn't going to win. So in order to not feel bad I am going to vote for Hillary so I can feel like I won too.

>Trumpshills vs Hillaryshills: the board

Man.

I'm still voting cruz

If their son was still alive he'd think his family was a bunch of cunts for not supporting trump. That's the great psrt. The only person in the military that sided with khan is some random female general. Everyone in uniform that actually does work knows the score. Us or them. Fuck Muslims, unless they're our muslims.

At this point I don't know how many people here are actually shills, or people pretending to be shills.
sage

I am deeply concerned over Trump's latest atta- oh shift's up

We are real. We are the silent majority.

Screencap for when Hillary wins.

>muh shill boogeyman
>muh sage as a downvote

reddit much?

Kek is with her

If you were real why the fuck are you in Japan?

You can't cast a vote, fuckwit.

Nope, convinced about 10 people to vote for Trump though.

>1 post by this ID
>all these replies
It's like you niggas don't know how to SAGE and want your record corrected.

underrated

>that jif
fucking saved, thank you pham

Yep. I was saying maybe he'll get more serious and would put down the kiddie fight picking habit when he's further in but he didn't. He is what I suspected all along. An egoist insecure dumb fuck from NY.

I'm voting Gary now

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Stumped

No, I'm #ontheJohnson

>I'm voting Gary
have fun losing lolspergtardinerd

President Hirrary Crinton

But Muslims aren't human, user

This is literally what american politics has become desupai.

No.

I saw the same thing on reddit with like 1,000 upvotes

MOTHERFUCKING, THE CONSTITUTION EXPLICITLY STATES THE PRESIDENT CAN RESTRICT ALL ALIENS ENTERING AND TRUMP DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING THAT BAD

I can mail my vote (for Hillary).

It's no surprise why things are swinging so hard this way

>our friend, china
>Japan

stop the shill

You scum sucking shit kicking record correcting shill piece of shit. I will personally throw you out of a helicopter and smoke a cigar with the ghost of pinochet.

pfft k bud.

If you're so worried about the election to come to Sup Forums and shill why the fuck are you hiding in Japan?

You gonna be there for 3 months to then ship home a vote?

Hill Shill thread
SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Why did it climb/fall like a vertical wall? omg wall

There's a 99% chance you're a CTR shill, in which case, fuck you.

But on the one percent chance you're for real. Bitch, you just got punked by a literal Khan-artist who pushes for Sharia and who's supporting the candidate that got his son killed instead of the candidate who would have kept his son alive and in America. How does it feel to be this fucking stupid?

Either way, shill or not, If you have any rat poison in your house I'd recommend swallowing it immediately, you'll feel better.

How dare you taint THE ALL MIGHTY KEK with shill hair.

d i s g u s t i n g

Smoking kills.

concern shill
You do realize that the clintons want a war with russia and trump tries to stop that, right?

>this post is still up

Mods pls get on it, this shitposting is too much, you wouldn't tolerate it if Sup Forums raided /jp/ or something, why let it happen here?

Trump supporters dont deserve freedom if they keep making arguments for a racist wall! BTFO!

#Imwithher

please bump this thread guys, PLEASE.

who else would be willing to shill for hillary for $200 a week?

I

Look at those flags! People from all over the world voting for Hillary! Me too!

Trump is a moron. He is not fit to be President. Neither is Hillary desu, just don't vote.

As for his comments on Paul Ryan, they violate Reagan's Eleventh Commandment.

just shut your fucking mouth brazil

Convention bump, and trump insulting a dead soldiers family. Its odds to win, not opinion poll.

Im just shitposting to get tiny handers scared.