Spider-Verse when?

Spider-Verse when?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never in the way you're posting it, it doesn't even make sense that they would.

Sony wanted to make a Spider-Man vs Amazing Spider-Man film. And for some reason ideas brought up in their e-mails are still going forward (like the 21 Jump Street/Men in Black crossover).

Explain.

>Sony wanted to make a Spider-Man vs Amazing Spider-Man film
And they didn't.

There's nothing to explain.

Sony doesn't even have rights to Spider Man anymore so I doubt it'll ever come to fruition.

What way of OP's posting is keeping Spider-Verse from happening?

That'd be so fucking based.

>Sony doesn't even have rights to Spider Man anymore

You idiot, they still have the film rights. It's just shared with Marvel, but Marvel doesn't get any money from the film's box office.

No they don't. Spider-Man is now owned by Disney.

He is not, man.

>Spider-Man is now owned by Disney.

Except it isn't. Sony never sold the film rights back to Marvel.

marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

>Together, they will collaborate on a new creative direction for the web slinger. Sony Pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the Spider-Man films.

Except Sony is Marvel's bitch and let's Marvel decide everything.

So, Tobey as Miggy and Garfield as Noir?

I mean, if they did ever do something like that, getting old Spiderman actors back for stuff would be a great little nod.
Hell, whatever happened to the 60's Japanese Toku Spiderman, or at least the Costumes?

...and leopardon.

So... Spider-Verse when?

Probably after Clone Saga.

>You will never see all 3 film Spider-Men on the screen together in a critically acclaimed film

Now that I think of it, it's kind of suprising that no Spiderman movie franchise has been able to go long enough to get to Venom and Carnage, or the Clone Saga, or Scorpion, hell, we're only getting Vulture now. We still haven't gotten Shocker, Kingpin has NEVER been in Spiderman either.

I loved this game so much.

Yes, but Sony still has the film rights.

>Tobey Maguire Spider-Man
>Andrew Garfield Spider-Man
>Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man (1970s)
>Tom Holland Spider-Man

Hell, let's get the voice-actors of Spider-Man included for the other CGI Spider-Men too.

>Spider-Gwen starring Emma Stone cameo with Andrew Garfield Spider-Man meeting with her.

who knows what they could have done, since in those emails they said they planned like 3 more Amazing Spider-Man movies, plus a Gwen solo movie. I'm sure they would have gotten Venom in by then.

Ideally we'd get a Scarlet Spider and Hummingbird movie inbetween the two.

Andrew as Ben Reiley and Tobey as LAst Stand pidey

Only if Alfred Molina gets fit and plays Superior Spider-Man.

>moving goalposts like a faggot

>Andrew as Ben
>Clone of Peter
>Looks nothing like him.

Ew, no. It should be

>Andrew as Spider-Brit
>Tobey as Mayday's father.

Wasn't Spider-Gwen was made so Sony couldn't make a female Spider-Girl starring Emma Stone as Gwen?

>So... Spider-Verse when?
N... never. They fucked up so badly with ASM that they partnered with Marvel to bail them out. The'll never do Spider-verse.

That's not what happened, though.

Those are actually pretty bad photos of all 3 of them, and Garfield is actually sexy as fuck IRL and in many movies he's in.

and you are a stupid idiot. Sony is letting Marvel decide for Homecoming. Not sure how much further that will go, meaning it's like saying your plastic blow up doll will let you feel her up once, not that she will let you do it EVERY TIME YOU WANT.

Doesn't make a difference what they do in the comics. Just as Marvel and Disney can't do fuck with Doom because Fox owns their ass.